Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
The early morning smell of spring was refreshing , thought Le . She was in the garden sitting on the bench with a basket of flower on her lap . She grab each flower and inhale the sweet fragrant . Tai was a few feet across from her and was plowing soil with a small shovel.

“ ..madam’ Le , shouldn’t you be at the breakfast table at this hour ..” ask Tai , his back was facing her as he the cover flower ’s root with dirt and then reach over to the bucket of water , he cup a hand full and sprinkle it over the dry soil .

Le frown and said “..the breakfast table is like war zone now !..”

“..O’ how so ?..”

“ ..ever since Prisana return back to the young master’s chamber , Rina had be throwing trauma at the breakfast table ! Claiming she the young master fiancée , as if she haven’t told the world about it yet . All the other mistresses was upset when Ms. Nawahdee announce the wedding already so we do not need to hear it again from Rina ”

“..what about Prisana ? It obvious she the young master favorite ..”

“..well, of course all the other mistresses envy Prisana but not to the point of ripping her heart out --- unlike Rina , everyone despise her and it was quite funnie to see her express when the young master came down stair with Prisana by his side ..” Le laugh and added , “ ..even though all the other mistresses disapprove of Prisana but they were please to see her with the young master instead of Rina because for the record Prsiana is not a poisonous witch ..”

Tai rise , he brush the dirt off his hand and pant “..all finish ..” he step back and view the roll of flower he planted .

Le jump and came up from behind him . “ ..great , this breed of flower is from the middle east . I read it only bloom at night and close it petal at daylight! ” she exclaimed and without being aware of her own excitement she encircle her arm into Tai’s side . He froze . The sudden touch cause him to feel unease . He turn to the side and watch her smiling toward the flower with such zeal . His heart pound and the feeling was wonderful but suddenly he was sad . The unrequited love he had for madam’ Le should remain hidden . He can’t betrayal the young master and he doesn’t want to ruin the friendship he had build with her .

“..breakfast is over by now , you should return ..” said Tai

Le turn to the side and look up at him , “ ..why ? Is my company bothering you ?..”

“ o ‘ no no no ..” he quickly said and playful hit the back of his head
Le couldn’t help but laugh at his nervous expression and she begin to swing his arm in a childish manner , “ ..come on Tai ..lets explore the garden a bit longer . It boring at the mansion …”

“..al-alright ..” he half smile

“..ah’ u so cute ..” she laughed and release his arm . She being to hum a sweet tune while making her way toward the garden maze . Tai smile and follow behind her .

Meanwhile in the mansion , Ms. Nawahdee was waiting in the guest room . She heard foot step from behind and turn round . Prisana and Aum was standing by the entrance . Ms. Nawahdee frown , she clearly call upon Prisana to talk about private matter and Aum appearance wasn’t expected!

“..I did not call you , please leave ..” said Ms. Nawahadee

The demon turn to Prisana and saw the uncertain look on her face . Even though words wasn’t spoken but he know she wanted him to stay . His arm came around her back and with the other he held her arm , he walk her to the nearest sofa and help her sat down . He even brush the hair that was in her face behind the ear and she couldn’t help but felt embarrass in front of Ms. Nawahdee . The demon had never display affection to any of his mistresses in public before . He had always been cold and aloof toward them during the daytime but at night time ..it a whole difference story , Prisana lower her lashes once she caught the glowing of his eye green . He turn to his mother and said “ ..there shouldn’t be any secret between a mother and son ? Prisana and me are not stranger . Go on , mother ..”

“..very well..” Ms. Nawahdee glare at the servant girl and then move to a near by sofa and said “..the wedding is approaching and invitation had been send out ..”

“..yes im aware of it ..” reply Prisana and turn to look up at the demon . He didn’t look her way but stand completely still beside the sofa

“..it best if you stay in your room on that day . Because it will look awkward if my in-law see you pregnant ..”

“..mother , it unnecessary ..” said Aum

“..It necessary !! Because Rina request it ..”

“..I don’t understand . Why all the sudden you listen to Rina ? When before not even a mouse will dare cross your path ? Is she holding something against you ?..” Aum asked

Ms.Nawahdee was furious and shouted , “ ..it none of your business !..”

Prisana reach up and grab the demon’s hand , “..it ok , I’ll be fine ..”

He turn to her and kneel beside the sofa , “ ....but I don‘t want you to be alone , are u sure ? ” he asked and firmly held her hand ,

“..yes . I’m not use to attending social function , I might end up embarrassing myself ..”

“..what if you go into labor ?..”

“ ..labor ? ..” she held her smile and said “..I have 3 more months ..”

He stare into her face for what seen like a life time , until it finally sink into his brain and when it did he smile , “ ..then I‘ll check on you at every hour on that day..”

“..I think not . You will have guest to greet and no time to run back and fore !.” shouted Ms.Nawahdee

His head slightly turn around and said , “ ..this wedding is your idea not mine . I will do as I please ..”

“ ..what did you just said ?! You had never talk back to me in this kind of tone before ! You are becoming to attach with this human girl . Had you forgotten what happen to your father ?..”

“..I had not forgotten ..” he slowly rise up while pulling Prisana on her feet and his eye was still on her and said “ ..but I change my perspective ..”

Prisana knew his word was sincere by the softness of his face and it lift her heart with happiness . The man she once hate and fear had became a knight in shining armor , despite his aggressive flaw , he became the man she had fall in love with . How she came about to love him is still a mystery , perhaps it’s the handsome face and muscular feature ? If that the case , she were as lusty as he is -- but she will never admit such a thing ! Or maybe she had grown attached to him because of their child ? Her thought was interrupted by the sound of Ms.Nawahdee scream . The old woman was outrage by the couple silently staring into each other eye and completely ignore her in the background .

The demon held Prisana’ hand and walk out the room together . He had never disobey his mother nor had he enrage her before but it felt good beside , he had agreed to marry Rina because his mother threaten to kick Prisana out the mansion and he had became a desperate man who blindly agreed to such term and it all because of one merely human who crave her face in his heart. They walk down the hallway without saying a word to one another and his hand was still holding her , as if his whole life is hanging off her finger . Every second he would steal a glance at her and felt warm inside . She had became even more beautiful as time goes by , the roundness of her belly does not bother him beside the fact it making him crazy over lust for her -- but he must keep his promise . The torture ! He a vampire ..a night creature with super strength who can bend a tree with no effort at all -- but he yield to her . His ancestor is probable laughing in their grave by now! He sudden stop in the middle of the hall and Prisana turn around with question in her eye and said “..our room is at the end of the hall way ..”

“..Prisana , do you believe me ? This marriage doesn’t mean anything to me and it will not change anything between us ..”

“..I will try to believe you ..”

“..try ? ..”

“..if you do not want to marry Rina , how come you won’t tell your mother so ?..”

“..because…I have my reason ..”

“..then I will try to believe you ..”

He frown and continue to lead the way , she follow close behind him . He could had easily said it because he doesn’t want to lose her but word wouldn’t come out. It should be obvious how he feel about her ! Everyone in the whole mansion can figure it out but not her and the demon is to proud to say it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the update sarN.. it was well worth the wait. I'm glad you are finally back with us again.

That Ms. Nawaldee is such a coward. What kind of Mother does that to her own son for her own selfish reasons?? I hope she is found out soon... at leat Aum was suspicious that there was something being held over her head. Poor Prisana, she gotta hide during her lover's wedding. That must hurt like a hundred daggers coming at you! Sighh......

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....it was a long wait but worth it....hehe......the mom is just getting worst n worst....i hope she doesnt do anything to prisana on aums wedding day or im hoping it doesnt even happen

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a wonderful update..thank you :D his mother is so ugh....but she probably has something up her sleeves for prisana....their little moment together was so sweet ^^ tai and le are so adorable

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nana was watching the couple from across the hallway and bitterly chew on her lip , the young master had scorn her the other day for torturing Prisana with unnecessary chores and falsely use his name . As the oldest head servant of the mansion she felt humiliated in front of all the servant and it all because of that girl! The young master should had spare the harsh words , after all she was his nanny and a loyal servant to the family but ever since the young master became obsess with the new servant he had completely lost respect to this elderly woman ! Nana turn away and went into Rina’s chamber . Inside the mistress was combing her hair by the dressing table .

“..I had decided..” said Nana

Rina smile wickedly at the mirror and put the comb down , she rise from the chair and turn to face the old woman , “ ..great , our plan will take action during the wedding . And don’t worry . Prisana will be alone in her room that day, while everyone is busy ..”

“..u must promise not to tell the young master about this ..”

“..of course , if you get expose so will I ..” Rina confirmed and reach down to pull out the drawer of the dressing table . She grab the a knife from inside and held it in front of her . The knife is approximately eight inches in length, and its blade is was sharper than normal knife .

Nana stare in horror and ask , “ ..what the knife for ?..”

“..to kill Prisana ..”

“..we do not have to use a knife , it to bloody a-and…to v-violent . Poison is enough to kill her ”

“..how much do u know about vampire ? ..”

“..I had use my life time to serve them , there nothing that I do not know about my master ..”

“..vampire posses supernatural power and the child Prisana is carrying is ..indeed one. You think poison can kill them both ?..”

“..once the poison goes into her body system it will take affect immediately for a human person it will kill her within sec. The old master once told me a story of a poisonous snake that bit him but it had not affect on him because his body is immune poison..”

“..exactly . If we going do this we must finish it ..”

Nana thought the plan was going involve poisoning , which she and Rina had previously discuss but if the theory is indeed true , then poison is unless -- but Nana had never kill anyone in such a violent way ! She hesitated , “ ..b-but ..using a knife to stab her with own hand it ..it…” she was shaken as image of blood appear in her mind

“..u agreed to poison her ! There no difference if u use a knife instead !!..”

“..but ..there will be blood a-and ..I-I..”

“..remember , you had torture her so much during the time she wasn’t with the young master and now that she is by his side , she probable talk bad about you . Wanting revenge against you ! How else would the young master know about it ? Unless she told him and cause him to came scorning at you in front of all the servant ? Making u the laughingstock ! She probable paint color on your name to enrage him !..”

Nana was anger as she had flashback to the event when the young master came into the kitchen and scorn her . Then after he left , all the servants giggle and whisper among each other ! Nana tighten her fist and reply , “ ..alright , I’ll do it !..”

“ ..that right , use that anger to kill that woman . Cut her womb open and kill the baby inside ..kill..” Rina lip started to twitch as she imagine the death of Prisana, the thought was pure happiness ! She began to laugh softly at first and then into a loud laughter of evilness that blind her . Nana smirked , what she doing is for a good reason because not only she getting rid of a human girl who case a witch spell upon the young master but also for her own pride !

It was late into the night and everyone was sound a sleep as Prisana toss her head wildly on the pillow . She was having a nightmare , she saw herself running as fast as she can thru the thick forest . She was frighten and the sky was dark with no moonlight to lead the way . There was voices laughing and screaming in the air , she came to a lake and ran along the bridge until she came to a dead end where the bridge end and the dark water beneath her feet glisten . She turn around , panting and sweating as a dark figure approach her with great speed . Her heart pound as if it was about to burst out of her chest and the dark figure push her off the bridge , she was drowning ..gasping for air ..she scream “ ..help me !!!!!..”

“..Prisana !! Wake up !..” said the demon , shaking her shoulder and then gather her body on to his lap , embracing her tightly into his arm .

She open her eye and saw the green eye of his beaming down on her . “ ..master ! It was awful . I was drowning and no body was there to save me!! ”

“..but I’m here . I’ll save you ..”

She begin to cry and hug him back , “ ..I’m scar ..” she whisper against his shoulder and felt his hand rubbing along her back .

“..remember your lover is a vampire . I’ll crush anyone or anything to pieces if they dare to come near you..”

“..how can u crush dream away ..”

“..I-I...well...I..” he was stuck because he too once had night mare about the black veil and cant’ even stop it ! But those dream no longer exist ever since Prisana came into his life.

“..is the mightily vampire speechless ..” she tease and gentle push herself off from him ,

“..it all your fault ..”

“ ..how is that so ?..”

“..because my power doesn’t have effect toward you , if it does I will suppress your mind into relaxation every night ..”

“..so you can seduce me over and over like all the other mistresses ?..”

He saw the amusing look on her face and knew his pride is beaten , then his lip curve into a smile and counter , “ ..well, with you I do not need to use my power . You had always soften up to my touches and at time more urgent than me..”

She blushed and quickly deny it , “..that’s not true! How do I suppose to escape your claw every night . I only act according to circumstances ..”

“..I miss those circumstance ..” his voice was husky and his finger reach out to bush her lip .

She grab his wrist and draw it away , “..you promise ..”

He sigh deeply , “ ..yes , I know ..”

She watch the disappointment look on his face and wonder if she had cross the line . He is ..the father of her child even though she had reason to prevent such intimacy from happening between the two of them ---but she do miss it . The thought cause her cheek to flame , never in a million years would she admit to such lust and herself couldn’t even explain this inner desire . She had never felt this needy to be touch by him before ! Is it because she no longer deny the fact she love him , that’s making her want him ? What is happening to her ? Perhaps it the demon to be blame for ! He had created a monster out of her ! Ah’…if he know her inner thought , she will not live to face him again . It to embarrassing .

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....

rina n her evil plans.....i hope it back firers her.....she needs it.......

aum n prisana are so in love.....its cute.....

cant wait for more.....continue soon

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. PRISANA.. CRAVING for aum --- :blush:

It's good to have the update back.
so can't wait for more ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sweet update! :wub: so prisana is craving for aum's touch...

Rina!! I hate her!! <_< hmmmm... since nana is like having 2nd thoughts about stabbing prisana, I have a feeling she'll stab rina instead or something like that... :p

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
damn, rina and nana are going to hurt prisna.... maybe her mother will come save her and lead her to the truth once and for all. my gosh... this story is coming to an end. i can feel it.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha.. prisana starting to feel very lust towards aum.. haha...

oh no... hope prisana will not be harm... how could they think of such a cruel way.. sigh...

cecilia

Staff member
nana and Rina evil plan scare me --- but i hope this is like LEGEND OF FOUR GOD where Kiha carry BYJ'S child, which no matter how she die or hurt, she will not DIE just b/c she's CARRYING THE DESCENDANT of a god .. --- I LOVE FOUR GODS ..