Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
ahhh...that's the worst when you dream of the devil. It's always so suffocating! i love images of buddha; it's so peaceful.
i have nightmare all the time .. and since my family are not into buddha,
we have this traditional thing, where you put wood knife under you pillow to kick away the bad spirit, it actually work really good. Lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci...yea i am lost and soooo behind...i just had my wisdom tooth removed...on one side of my mouth..so i was in and out of pain pill..and havent been reading any fics lately...ive been tired..and LAZY! :rolleyes: (as if that was any different before taking them tooth out) :lol:

anyhow i hope SarN gets the internet back soon...i miss prisana & vamp umm..and everything bout them!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
wisdom tooth removed?? does it hurt ami? the dentist said my wisdom tooth needs to be removed too... wth... I have to undergo a dental surgery for that... <_<

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww ami, hope you feel better soon...
i know hanjieun, my dentist is making me remove my wisdoms teeth before my next 6 months cleaning. i'm chicken as shit because i heard it's awefully painful! -_-

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I've seen sarN a few times...

hopefully you'll join us in our beloved fan fic thread soon, sarN. But till then.. I will be waiting patiently for you to update us on Prisana and Umm. :D

cecilia

Staff member
wow. ami, wisdom tooth? does it hurt?
my sister did her, she said no pain at all
i should really go in and get my out too.

i'm miss MM ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes girls it hurt!!!!!...i had plenty of shots for it but even with that i can still feel what the dentist was doing..like prying it out of my mouth and it was a struggle too good lord...its no fun...the top tooth was faster than the bottom ...the bottom one was a bit stubborn..took him like 5-6 tries before it finally came out i guess in pieces???...and for those that doesnt feel it...it was prolly cause they were put out with the nitrogen gas or cause their tooth wasnt impacked with the rest of their other tooth. but then again some ppl enjoy going to the dentist.. and i for one..doesnt!
lol did i scared ya!?

and yea getting put out cost extra money too!!!..if you have dnetal insurance use it...for those that doesnt have it like me...i sure hope your dentist can work something out for you. GOODLUCK gals.

lady0fdarkness

aww poor Ami... hope you feel better.

Hmm.. I don't even know if my wisdoms are out yet or not. If it does come out then, I think it wouldn't hurt me much cause my teeth are so far apart from eachother like grills. lol.. :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes girls it hurt!!!!!...i had plenty of shots for it but even with that i can still feel what the dentist was doing..like prying it out of my mouth and it was a struggle too good lord...its no fun...the top tooth was faster than the bottom ...the bottom one was a bit stubborn..took him like 5-6 tries before it finally came out i guess in pieces???...and for those that doesnt feel it...it was prolly cause they were put out with the nitrogen gas or cause their tooth wasnt impacked with the rest of their other tooth. but then again some ppl enjoy going to the dentist.. and i for one..doesnt!
lol did i scared ya!?

and yea getting put out cost extra money too!!!..if you have dnetal insurance use it...for those that doesnt have it like me...i sure hope your dentist can work something out for you. GOODLUCK gals.
you scared me a lot ami!! :mellow: I'll surely curse the dentist if it hurts... he kept on telling me that it will be fine... it won't hurt... wth!!! my wisdom teeth are both going up the wrong direction that's why they needed to be pulled out before anything serious happens...stupid teeth... <_< if only I could put a map inside my mouth so they know where to go to then I'd probably won't have dental problems by now... <_<

aww poor Ami... hope you feel better.

Hmm.. I don't even know if my wisdoms are out yet or not. If it does come out then, I think it wouldn't hurt me much cause my teeth are so far apart from eachother like grills. lol.. :D
my teeth were also like that before...apart from each other... :lol: but my dad forced me to have braces... -_- good thing my braces days are over now... I was literally drooling a lot during those times... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^is having braces that bad? my sister want to go in and get braces too ..

lol did i scared ya!?

yes, not having insurance is the cost of why i didn't want to go ..
i'm working so hard to save money but now, they're all gone for tuition and bills.
no way i can get anything done on my mouth, unless, there's pain, then i'll go ..
but now, no pain, so i'll stick to it until i can save again to go back and see them dentist :p ..
i actually enjoy going to the dentist, the money part is what worry me :lol:

did you get to take your tooth home?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^is having braces that bad? my sister want to go in and get braces too ..
it's quite bad for me... :lol: it really hurts when the dentist do the adjustments and stuff monthly... I ended up taking pain killers and eating soft food every after adjustments... the only fun part is when you get to choose the colors for your elastic bands(I forgot what the dentist calls it)... :lol: I had an orange and black bands in my braces during halloween and green and red during christmas.. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

i just got my internet back today and i been very very busy ...the last couple days
hey sarN.. glad you got the net back, that means we'll see more of you right? Eventhough you busy, at least we know you will pop in and out cause you got internet now. Welcome back. :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it's quite bad for me... :lol: it really hurts when the dentist do the adjustments and stuff monthly... I ended up taking pain killers and eating soft food every after adjustments... the only fun part is when you get to choose the colors for your elastic bands(I forgot what the dentist calls it)... :lol: I had an orange and black bands in my braces during halloween and green and red during christmas.. :lol:
aww, my daughter is schedule to see an ortho. this month to get braces, now i feel really bad her if it hurts. ouch

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
man braces sounds so scary...awww how old is your daughter....i hope it doesn't hurt for her...

welcome back sarn :D hopefully there will be an update soon ^^