Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh kor toht ja...SarN bpai norn lairo kor mai roo...

i guess proong nee ja...we will get some blood ...for breakfast? LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you all made me think that there was an update... :p

anyway, pls pls pls pls update soon sarn...

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. she'll have lack of sleep then ..
we're too demanding, making her live up to our taste :lol:

thank you AMI for the head up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
She was encircle in his embrace and her arm reach up his back , “..master ..” she was sobbing and said “..this is wrong ..I shouldn’t had--”

“..Prisana , no matter how wrong you think it is -- to me this is where you belong . In my arm and forever . I had given you enough space this pass weeks . It time you should return back to me ..” he said softly against her ear and held her gently in his arm , the bugle of her belly press against his front and suddenly he felt a thrust against his abdomen and he pull his head back to stare into her teary eye , and ask “ ..what?..”

She smile and half sobbing, “..it’s the baby , she move and kick a lot ”

His eye drop and then lift up to question “..she …?..”

She nodded. “ ..I want a daughter ..” . Suddenly her smile fade by the unsure look in his eye . Perhaps he didn’t want a girl ? And carefully she ask “ ..would you be disappointed if it were a girl ? ..”

He was silent. The slowly shake his head and answer “ of course not . Boy or girl it doesn’t matter because the child is our ..” he plant a kiss on her forehead and then his eye travel over her face , and he saw the parting of her lip as if it was trembling for his touch . It was wishful thinking but it felt wonder to hope she might miss him ..too.

She saw his hand came up to rest on her shoulder and she felt them slide higher along her neck until they cupped her face . Then he lower his head until his lip touches her in a kiss . She close her eye to feel the warmth and listen to her heart crying out silently to herself , dear ..god ..she love him so much ..that it seen impossible to withdraw her longing for him !! The demon had stole everything …. her body , soul , blood and her heart. It was difficult to pull away and she doesn’t want too! Though her mind is screaming …fool ! But her heart was yearning for his affection !

Aum closed his eye , grip with aches so fierce , he had to sigh against her mouth and she felt every breath of it while the tear continue to stream down her face . He taste the salty water and deepen his kiss and gently carry her in arm , without parting his mouth away from her . He laid her on the bed and continue to plant kisses at every corner of her face , making sure not to miss a spot . She laid still and let the demon suck every drop of tear on her cheek , then he stop to stare into her eye and said softly “ ..If I lack anything ..anything at all …please tell me , I’ll fulfill it without any complain . I’m a ..vampire , I can not offer you light but in darkness, what ever is my mine is your ..” he search her eye for expression but all he see is tear and she open her mouth to speak . He reach over to place two finger gently against her lip and shake his head and said “ ..shh…im afraid the word you are about to say will...make me lose hope . I’m willing to change for you but you must give me a chance . Come back to our chamber , become my mistress again ..” he remove his finger but only to wipe the remaining tear that slowly slide down her rosy cheek .

She said “..there is something that I had kept from you and it prevent me from staying with you ..because we are --- ” she being to sob and continue “..you and I ..” she couldn’t finish the sentence and look up into his green eye . The truth about her mother infidelity is still unknown and the chance they are half sibling remain a question . And what about his fatefulness toward her ? He had never said he love her . And his wedding to Rina only confirm it but his words melt her and his worry eye only sadden her because he was giving her hope of being …love by him . Ah’…the pain of loving someone without knowing if he felt the same is like a thorn that can’t be remove unless he pull it from her heart .

He quickly said “..please do not cry . I hate it. I feel ..like a monster who cause sorrow into you life ..” his head came down and rest on the same pillow , he stretch along the length of her and flung his arm over the small mount where their child laid , he snuggle closer and closer until he was breathing thru her hair . The familiar scent that he long for was the same as before and the warmth of her body against his , it felt so good and so right . She turn on her side and bury her face into the crook of his neck . There was no more word spoken as they close their eye and consume the moment . They soon fall asleep in each other arm

It was late at night when Prisana awaken . She sit up and scan the room , then she look to the side and saw the demon was still a sleep. The hour was probable 9 o’ clock . Suddenly she remember the clothes on the line had not been taken inside and Nana probable screaming her head off by now ! She move and was about to slide off the bed when she felt his hand gripping her wrist .

“..where are you going ..” he ask , slowly waking up and saw the dark sky thru the crack of the curtain , then look back to his lover .

“..its night fall already , I haven’t bring the clothes back inside yet !..”

He blink . “ ..no need to , you are one of my mistress and those chores should be left for the servant ..”

“..wasn’t it you that told Nana to torture me with all those chores ? She had been working me non stop ..”

He was confuse and ask “ ..me ? I had never order such a thing to be done on you ! That old witch ! Is that why you been working as a servant these pass week ?!..” he sit up and gather her back into his arm .

“..you didn’t ?..” she look up into his face and knew the answer from his expression . She smile . And thought , it was all Nana’s doing!! She was wrong about him . But then her smile drop and remember the day after she left his chamber , he bed another mistress the next morning . The memory was clear in her mind and she push herself from his embrace .

He watch her scoop a couple inch away and he ask , “ ..what is it now ? Come back . Let me hold you ..” he open his arm and waited .

“..I should be leaving ..”

“..I thought we settle our differences already..”

“ ..when ? ..”

“..when we fall a sleep together ..”

“..I was tire ..”

“..you cry yourself to sleep ..” he corrected

“..I-I..”

“..we are parent now . It not good if our child know we fighting ..”

“..nonsense , how would she know ?..”

“..because I’ll tell the baby myself !..” he crawl toward her and laid on his stomach , he being to whisper something at her belly .

She cover her mouth to hide the giggle . Never would she imagine the mighty vampire whom strength is beyond any human ability would act so childish . She listen to his complaint and watch him rubbing her belly with his huge hand . Then he sit up and wrap his arm around her , he draw her down with him and they laid facing each other . She said “ ..I’ll come back but you must promise me one thing ..”

His face lift with joy and quickly said “..anything..”

“..you can’t violate me like before ..” her reason for this arrangement is because the possibility they might be step-sibling and until she know the truth , it best she keep his passion lock but by the look of his hungry ’s eye …she wasn’t sure how long will he last !

He protest . “ …I can’t promise you that ! You know how ..lusty I am ..”

She blush , “..y-yes…I do but ..right now im pregnant ..you will found my body annoying when im huge ..”

“..annoying ? You are more beautiful than before now that you are huge ...”

“..what if after child birth , I let myself get fat and big …will you find me repulsive --”

“..never ..”

She smile at them and said “ …then , do we have a deal ?..”

“..no..”

“..why? You have over 20 mistress and..” her voice begin to break down as she realize her next word , “ ..soon you will be marry and madam’ Rina will be sleeping in this chamber with you ..”

“..marriage is my mother idea , not mine and nobody is allow to sleep on his bed beside you ..”

“..really ?”

He sigh and reach out to spread his palm on one of her cheek , “ ..the mother of my child is the only wife I will have . Alright, I won’t violate you without your permission and nor will I sleep with any other mistress , you are the only one I want . I’ll wait for you , even if it take a life time ..” his lip came up and kiss her forehead and she close her eye as two tear stream down . Ah’…the demon words is like sugar to her heart and it give her hope that he might love her too , why else would he say such a thing ? How can she ever leave him ? She had plan to escape but now ..she not sure any more . She want to make a decision but she need answer ! Had she committed a sin with the demon ? If so , it to late because the damage is already done ! She shouldn’t dig into the past because the truth might be painful ..but she must ! She know her mother was murder and the culprit must be punish! And justice will be serve. The truth . The past and the future . Everything is still a question .

“..hold me ..” she mummer and felt his arm move about her back , gathering her body toward him. Until it time , she must cherish every moment she had with him .

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
YAY! an update! ^_^

"I’ll wait for you , even if it take a life time ..�
so sweet of him... :wub: I love the part when Aum was whispering to their baby... so cute! ^_^

I hope Prisana finds out soon that they're not actually half-siblings...

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.......

its getting so lovey dovey.....but i like it.....

keep it coming

cecilia

Staff member
awe. such romantic movement by Vamp Aum.
this is too cute to see them both all lovely/dovey like this.
i love it .. been so long since the last chapter.
hope to finish it soon --- :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That was the sweetest update!!!!!!!! I felt so good reading that. I'm glad some misunderstandings are cleared up too. I hope he says I love you to her soon.

And sarN!!!! I'm sooo in love with this line.......

"I can not offer you light but in darkness, what ever is my mine is your ..�

SIGH!!!!!!!!!! lol..... so deep...

darkness is beautiful!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
That was the sweetest update!!!!!!!! I felt so good reading that. I'm glad some misunderstandings are cleared up too. I hope he says I love you to her soon.

And sarN!!!! I'm sooo in love with this line.......

"I can not offer you light but in darkness, what ever is my mine is your ..�

SIGH!!!!!!!!!! lol..... so deep...

darkness is beautiful!!!
I love that line too... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i love that line as well as the one of him saying that no one can take the bedside next to him except her. and that he'll wait for her, even if it take a lifetime.

so all PRISANA need to hear now it the three WORDS of I LOVE YOU then she's secure for life, and dont' care about his mom >LOL