Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gaps....poor prisana.....stupid rina..grrrrrr...i can't believe aum would even do that too....at least le is there to lighten her up.....also good thing she found a clue..one step closer to finding out the truth^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
She lock the door to her room and sat down on the mattress , she place the book on her lap and flip to the page where she insert the letter , “ ..To Seyla ..” she read and unfold the paper ,

The master had found out about the affair . We must run away together ! Meet me by the lake on the next full moon . I do not wish to leave my child but my life is threaten . They are ..demon and can’t be trusted . Remember ..the next full moon by the lake , I’ll be waiting for you . Please come !!

Teerapat

“…who is Teerapat..?” she was puzzle and set the letter to the side and flip thru the book , why is there so many rip out pages ? Perhaps someone wanted to mark the book . But who ? The lake . She had seen the white figure standing by the lake . Something happen there and her mother was vanish . And did her mother had an affair with this ..man ? If she did , there a possibility she is not Mr. Nawahdee’s daughter ? Was she a produce of adultery ? Prisana was confuse ..lost ..not sure anymore if she should go back to the demon or stay away from him !! Suddenly , there was a knock on the door . Prisana quickly gather up everything and hide the book in the closet . She went to open the door .

“..Nana..”

“..once a servant ..will always be a servant ! Now that you are back , there are chores need to be done !..”

“..what are you talking about , I’m --” Prisana pause. She had return back to the servant’s house but she still the young master mistress and carrying his child . This woman have no right to treat her like before unless …the young master had order Nana to do so ? Is it possible ? Never. He is not that heartless…or could he ?

“..I was told by the young master himself . From this day foreword you are to return to your old duty ..”

“ ..I’ll go talk to him --

“ ..He is busy with madam’ Rina and from now on you are not allow to eat at the table..”

Prisana was speechless . Yes. He is busy . She had saw it with her own bare eye. The demon is mad at her but he doesn’t have to treat her like this . Nana smirk and roll her eye. Prisana was hurt and felt humiliated. His punishment is heartless , if he no longer want her at least think about their child. If this is what he want she will tolerate it and after she found out the truth behind her mother disappearance , then she will leave . He had give her enough reason to. Nana snap her finger and a servant appear , holding a pile of dirty laundry and drop it on the floor . The two walk away laughing while Prisana stood there watching them and back to the clothes on the floor.

The next couple weeks Prisana was order around by Nana nonstop . The old hag enjoy the sweet torture and pray the new servant will leave the mansion ! Rina secretly applause Nana for a job well done . They hated Prisana and had came up with a plan to make her suffer from over work and finally leave ! Priana only have time to eat a short lunch because during the early morning she have to do laundry and help out in the kitchen , Nana make sure there isn’t a moment for Prisana to rest until late afternoon. The demon was never home in the morning and always return late at night even his mother had grown suspicious , she even wonder why Prisana return back to be a servant and no longer join the table with all the other mistress . Ms. Nawahdee had ask Nana not to over work Prisana became after all she is carrying a child but Nana insist on saying “ ..madam’ she wishes to keep herself busy , I had already warn her ..”

“..if that’s the case , just be sure she do light chores . My grandchild is more important . My son is probable bore with her.. ”

“..he had been showing great interest with Rina ..”

“..human is all the same to him . Pleasure and a meal ..”

Ms. Nawahdee dismiss the servant and went into her chamber . A man appear in the dark corner and said, “ ..I have good news ..”

She walk across the room and sat down on the bed , she reach over and turn the lamp on . The light was dim and lit only half of the room , she scoop herself to the middle of the bed and laid on her side with one elbow to support her self and reply , “ ..what is it ..”

“..I found the master ’s lost daughter ..”

Ms.Nawahdee lift a brow and ask , “ ..where is she ?..”

“..apparently , she one of the young master ..mistress..”

“..don’t tell me ..it ..her !!..”

“..Prisana..”

She sit up and calmly said , “ ..the world is indeed small. All these years …of searching and she was right under our nose after all . Are you sure it her ? ..”

“..Seyla have one older sister and I found out she was living at a local farm 2 hours from here . The daughter had no birth record and the older sister had no record of giving birth either . I’m quite positive the child belong to Seyla ..”

“..that bitch is smart for leaving her child with relative ..”

“..do you want me to get rid of her ? ..”

“…NO! She is carrying my grandchild! Leave her alone! I warn you …Teerapat!..”

“ ..yes ‘s madam..”

“..that girl is valuable , she had the finest blood to produce an heir for my son . The child she carrying is a vampire. Rare but possible to conceive. My husband will be thrill if he knew his daughter is still alive …”

“..will you tell him ..”

“..never! He betrayed me and in turn I will do the same ..”

The man move on the bed and slid down beside her , “..will you take your meal now or later ?..”

She smile and said , “ ..good human ..”

He close his eye and let her fangs sink into his flesh. Rina had been eavesdropping from the other side of the door . She saw a mysterious man larking around in the back entrance and decided to follow him and saw him disappear into this room . This was not the first encounter of this affair ! Rina had always been suspicious of Ms. Nawahdee ’s unchanging beauty and now it clearly make scent ..she a vampiress!! The young master is not the head master biologic child but Prisana is ?! With this information in hand , Rina smile wickedly and thought of another plan to make the young master belong to her ..forever ! She plan to make a bargain with Ms. Nawadee ..

Meanwhile , Prisana was outside under the blazing sun hand washing bed sheets . There was several bucket of soak clothes scatter all around and more in the basket . Usually , there are more than one servant to help out with the chores but Nana strictly order Prisana to finish it all by high noon. She was exhausted and her finger blistered. Since dawn she had not eaten or drink .

“..Prisana ! ..” cries Le , walking toward her with a basket of flower . She had been in the garden and Oni came to told her about the old hag making Prisan do all the chores in the house . Le was flamed and came over to see it for herself.

“..madam Le..” said Prisana and look up into the sun .

“..dear lord . You look pale !! Had you eaten yet ?..”

“..not yet..” she said weakly , then rose up but was to tire to stand and nearly fall to the ground if Le haven’t catch her on time .

“..you should be in bed ! Had the young master gone mad ? Or he been drinking bad blood lately ! Dear lord , come on . I’ll take you back to your room ..” Le grab one of her arm and swing it over her head and said , “ …if I were you , damn ..I’ll yank his fangs out for this !!..” Le carry the servant girl back to the west wing and goes into her room , she slowly place her on the mattress .

“..water ..”

“..hold on , I’ll go get it real quick ..” Le left the room and return back within minute with a glass of water and a bowl of water. She help Prisana up and hand the glass of water to her . Prisana drink it all in one gulp, then she laid back down and Le unbutton the blouse and use the wet towel to cool down her skin . The poor girl was soak in sweat !

“..thank you ..”

“..Nana had gone over board with this ! Im telling the young master !..”

“..no need..”

“..why ? Is he even aware of this ? Is this how he treat the mother of his child !..” Le continue to wash her arm and face with the wet clothes.

“..this is what he wanted , he want to punish me ..”

“ ..For what ? What did you do wrong ?..”

“..I upset him. I refuse to stay in the same room with him ..”

“..that all ? Hell! Then this is to much !..”

Prisana eye begin to water. The pass weeks she had not seen the demon nor had he make any attempt to see her ! How could he be so distant and aloof! If he care ..just a little bit , he would check on her and perhaps he will know what kind of hardship his servant had force upon her but this .. he didn’t bother ! Prisana said softly while holding back her tear “ ..he doesn’t want me any more ..”

“..now that is not true , he ador--

“..do not mention his name anymore . I do not want to hear it. ..” she turn to the side and bury her face into the pillow to silent her cry . She want to know the truth about her mother disappearance and then she will leave but now she not sure anymore . The longer he avoid seeing her the more hurt she is .

The door swing open and Oni rush inside , “ ..madam !..”

Le turn to look up at the servant and said , “ ..what is it now Oni. Can you see im busy ..”

“..Ms. Nawahdee had just announce to all the servant that the young master will marry madam’ Rina by the end of this month !!..”

“..what ?!..” Le rose up and stare at the servant and said , “ tell me again what just happen ? ..”

“..a wedding between the young master and Rina !!..”

“..the witch got her wish ..” Le was shock

Prisana sit up and felt her heart shatter.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! Teerapat............ could be Aum's dad or Prisana's dad!! I think Teerapat was hired by Mrs. Nawaldee to have affair with Seyla so they can lure her to be killed when Teerapat said that the master found out about the affair in the letter...... wow..... that was shocking.... can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

lol.. I came back to re-read it so I can try and decypher it again....

So Mrs. Nawaldee seemed to me is the super villain in this story... oh man...... Seyla must be her enemy...and now Prisana is at her mercy.

lady0fdarkness

Unless that letter is bogus??? Made up by Mrs. Nawaldee to make Prisana think that she's a bastard child?

arissa

sarNie Elites
dang...this is getting soooo good....Poor Prisana..i actually cried while reading the last 2 chapters......

Thanks Sarn for the great update again... :kiss:

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh more sarn more......this is getting to all the drama.....

i think mrs nawahdee framed seyla to make it seem like they had an affair but end up killing seyla that nite......

rina is so evil i wanna shoot her.....ahhhhh........

prisana is gonna be all depressed......im curious as to wat aum is doing all day.....he needs to pay attention to his wife n now i wanna know what hes gonna say about his mom having him marry rina......gosh that itch needs some smacking both of them.....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol lome you re-read it how many times? :lol:
Le still seems fishey to me. she was the one who took prisana to the library...and she's too super duper nice hahaha
LMFAO Mrs. Nawadee is as much of a whore as Aum is hahaha :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Moh... you read my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking that Le is too darn nice.... she's probably working for Ms. Nawaldee.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mmm hmm lome!
she probably put some kind of medicine in prisanas water..and maybe she's disguising herself as rina too! mmm hmmm its always the ones that are way toooo nice that i get skeptical about.
is it too soon to ask for more? LMAO! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

^^ yes, you are right. like that bastard in Likit Khammatep that cheated Anne out of all her money. He had such a friendly face too, but a snake in the grass... like Le.. she friendly...... lol..... (sorry in advance to Le, if all these assumptions are false)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have this feeling that this is all a setup...

anyhow that was some great update..i really really kliet yai rina...yahk kah mun!!!! shes the most evil person..atleast ms nawahdee didnt think of hurting prisana yet... due to her grandchild..

as for that teerapat man..gosh he seems like a mystery man still...we know so little bout him...i need a lil more info SarN...lol

arghhh...i wanna drop kick rina...things are going smoothly for her..and she didnt really have to do anything..but wait for the right moment..and to open her big mouth!!!

i hope she suffers big time at the end...

thank you SarN for the update!

edit: ohh moh..i didnt think of it like that...yep youre right...she sure did..took her there didnt she...ahhh...maybe le is related to that man in the shadow..??? so i guess you cant trust anyone in that darn mansion huh?

lady0fdarkness

I still think that Mrs. Nawaldee has something to do with Mr. Nawaldee's sickness and frailness. She want to get revenge on him for loving Seyla.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Sometimes I wonder if that mystery man is in fact the driver/garden dude Tai....I mean there doesnt seem to be any other male around/in the mansion other than Aum and him...I dont know..just letting my thoughts running around...