Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg now he knows about the child... yay!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to read
what is going to happen next!!!!!! thanks

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
23...poor whore....i know how your feeling *except that being a whore part lmao*..this is actually a sad chapter..well so far it is|
Le reminds me of Kkrystal for some reason lmao ....i'm pretty sure i'm Rina lmao..Prisna is none of you..if i cant be her then no one will hahahaha i super love the window scene..super cute in my mind. hahaha

24...holy mother fawkn gawd! They’re cousins! Waaaa I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!
OOoooOOo I like Tai’s scandal with Aum..wooo “go bath me� waa ha ha ha ha that’s my eveil laugh.. evil lurks in all of us.

25...�after will you leave� please girl he’ll leave..right into your room Hashanah “…im still dirty ..�
Mmm hmm you sure are lmao.. Waaa “it was bulging and ready for her� OH MY DAMN.

26... Am I a perv for thinking its sweet how he’s all of a sudden so gentle with her? OMG! I’m not the only one right? Hmmm I’m sure she wouldn’t mind a little biting from his kiss…he sure didn’t mind when she bit his shoulder..feisty! Lmao

Wooooo I’ve only got 10 more pages before I’m caught up to everyone else.

27... I’m also surprised the hut didn’t collapse.. Ooooooohh Ms. Nawahdee likes it freaky! Lmao
Waaa I think my mom would have beate me before she comforts me lmao! Jk jk jk

Ok I’m done for now..lets see I left off at page 41 chapter 27...I need this to remind myself where I left off lmao.

PZE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! :ph34r: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
28...wow…he’s falling fast..I love it..poor whore..he really is in love with her.
I feel super heart broken for her being taken away without really consenting to it. Awww!

29...�nothing we that we haven’t already done before� wow..I kind of like that line lmao
Mmm hmm typical male..they can do the deed plenty of times I still think they’re not the father..what an ass! hahaha

ok i'm really leaving now hahaha i have work to do lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dont believe moh...pze..she didnt accidentally click on it..

how did watching sex and the city..became reading on sw? what an excused.. :loool:

ps moh, did you get caught with 3nights yet?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE THE UPDATE!!!!!!!! :wub: :clap:

he finally knew she's preggo!!! prisana wanted to hear more from aum? :huh: she wanted to hear "i love you, puny human..." aaaawwww..... so romantic!!!!

if only aum softens up more... sigh... be a gentle vampire, aum!! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol donna..i love that line..but why does he have to put that word in at the end?? puny human?...

its like a kiss and then a slap in the back!.. wth... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz donna.....i love the lines too.....so cute....but gotta agree with ami as well....

michael phelps it is....he is crazy fast...i call him the beast....lolz....but in prisanas case its the demon.....haha......

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
30... Hahaha “mad bull� Hahaha red bull gives you engery..awww her heart..awwwwww snuggling together already…she’s in too deep!

31...OMG HER ROOM! WAAAAA OMG OMG OMG!!!
“..no, freedom ..from…you..� awww that broke my heart! Damn you sarn! Lmao jkjkjk
“His hand reach out and held her hand.� Awwww how sweet.
“..I’ll tell the servant to burn all the orange tree !!..� double awwww!!!
“he walk toward the bed and laid her down , then pull the blanket over her . He sat beside her and held her hand , his eye was worry while caring her cheek “ OMG triple awww!!!
“Then your strength will return ! I hate to see you sick !� OMG quadruple awww!!!

OMG I’M ALMOST CAUGHT UP TO EVERYONE..HOLY CRAP I’M GOING TO BECOME A CAMPER TOO! OH NO! LMAO

No Ami I haven’t caught up to 3NAW yet lmao.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
32...I super love this part “..Prisana … he move on the bed and she immediately hug him while burying her face into his warmth. She was shaky and started to cry. He patted her back and whisper smoothen words into her ear , “..it nothing , im right here ..�
And this one ““..go away ..� “..are you sure ..� heehawed

He stop. “..if you didn’t have another …then ..� he felt his heart increase in speed and said softly “..are you pregnant ..�

“..what if I say …yes..�
WAAAAA MY MOUTH IS STILL OPEN!!! WAAAAA

33...“Your body was indeed in ..ecstasy.. he chuckle� waaa moh blushes for the puny human lmao!

OMG I'M UP TO DATE! NOOOoOOoooOOoOOO I HATE CAMPING! HAHAHAHA
*ohhh i think i'm really going camping this weekend though lmao*

SARN HURRY...MY EYES ARE TURNING GREEN I NEED TO READ MORE!

cecilia

Staff member
^this is me.. :loool:
laughing at Moh's list of comment ..
a new trend :p
and moh, too funny, calling him a 'whore'

anyway, i was so desperately want to come online and read the update today.
i got lock out of the apartment b/c my new roommate have the key.
so i google it thorugh my phone, damn, i went over 15 pages of sarnworld spam and can't find no mm.
so happy that i can finally come on and finish the update.

i super love it ..
like prisana, i expect him to say more than that.
he really need to learn how to be a gentleman -- double heart gentle.
and yes, no more mistress .. cx them all and kick the current one out.
even RINA, she's a threat .. now that prisana expose her secret, i fear for her.

pls come back and update soon ..

look at this. the top campers ..
01. amikrazie 187
02. pze 145
03. lady0fdarkness 122
04. sarN 114
05. hanjieun30 100
06. cecilia 75
07. sajenna 58
08. chenling 42
09. chinkywinky 30
10. lilypha 28
11. xlilanimeanjox 19
12. bellefire 17
13. starryXing* 13
14. ice_creamgirl04 10
15. jen_x 7
16. arissa 6
17. mango 4
18. imaginarygur 3
19. azndramaluver 2
20. beedeez122 2
21. nkaujlie 1
22. azn freak!! 1
23. saoznoi 1
24. supercutekalia 1
25. rahut-rissaya 1
26. LaLa Tsab 1
27. ohitsnoyyy 1

pze

sarNie Adult
lol ceci.....u even counted.....LMAO....

i know im hoping aum doesnt tell the mistresses that prisana is pregnant......

i do fear for her.....especially with rina around.....that girl gives me the feeling she can kill

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahaha i had to comment on each chapter and i had to make a list cause i was beind. now i'll just be commenting like the rest of you.
omg i only have 10 comments on here..no i have to change that lmao.
you should have called of texted me i would have given you the link. i have it on my blackberry lmao :ph34r:

**if yall spot an update pleae do text me lmao! or message me!! :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG ceci you actually went in and counted LMAO...wow...

yep..i hope he doesnt announce the pregnancy yet..neither..and if he does..i really do hope that the baby has some kind of supernatural powers to protect his mom and himself!!!!

lol moh..finally caught up eh??

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i had to comment on each chapter and i had to make a list cause i was beind. now i'll just be commenting like the rest of you.
omg i only have 10 comments on here..no i have to change that lmao.
you should have called of texted me i would have given you the link. i have it on my blackberry lmao :ph34r:

**if yall spot an update pleae do text me lmao! or message me!! :wub:
no matter what time of the day it is moh??? :lol:

like we did with say you love me!!!?? lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao yes i've caught up..now i've become one of the midnight campers as well..it totally sucks waiting..this is why i stoped getting updated on fan fics it drives me :wacko:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
anytime day or night..as long as i have reception then i'm good to go. lmao say you love me did get pretty crazy hahaha i had nothing to do with it either :ph34r: :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
lol nothing too do with it moh.....r u sure about that.....lolz.....

Ami im hoping theres super powers too......he needs to protect his mommy....

gosh if someone did something too prisana i can see aum out too kill as well.....now the story is gonna get intense since the preggy news is out......gosh im scared for prisana.....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm almost 100% sure i had nothing to do with say you love me. lmao
super powers lmao..i'm sure the baby has some already...it gave its daddy suuper strength lmao :ph34r: :loool: