Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i hate you sarn!! come back! please come back! lol, man .... make her say "yes, i'm pregnant!!"
yesh!! that's what we all want!! :lol:

prisana should tell this to vamp aum! :lol:

Prisana: WTF?! VAMPIRE!!! do u have a brain or something?!?! your eel entered my cave for...:huh:**prisana counts how many times did aum had her but she lost track and gave up counting... :loool:** eerr..i-don't-know-but-i'm-sure-it's-a-lot times already and i'm pretty sure your vampire sperm already reached my human egg!

**aum stares at her weirdly... prisana calms down and clears her throat...**

Aum: what are you trying to say, puny human?!

Prisana: dumb vampire!! I'm pregnant!!

<-- angry prisana teaching vampire aum a lesson! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i have to rush to work, so i didn't get to finish everyone's comment ..
anyhow, i'm loving the update.
hope to get my dinner tonight ..
so pls update soon .. :clap:

pze

sarNie Adult
yesh!! that's what we all want!! :lol:

prisana should tell this to vamp aum! :lol:

Prisana: WTF?! VAMPIRE!!! do u have a brain or something?!?! your eel entered my cave for...:huh:**prisana counts how many times did aum had her but she lost track and gave up counting... :loool:** eerr..i-don't-know-but-i'm-sure-it's-a-lot times already and i'm pretty sure your vampire sperm already reached my human egg!

**aum stares at her weirdly... prisana calms down and clears her throat...**

Aum: what are you trying to say, puny human?!

Prisana: dumb vampire!! I'm pregnant!!
<-- angry prisana teaching vampire aum a lesson! :loool:

lolz donna i love the lines.....i cant picture prisana saying it though....but since she has toughen up anything is possible

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao donna..i wanted to comment earlier this morning..but time didnt permit!..

so anyways...gosh i really wanna see prisana say that to him..im waiting ..waiting for that day to come!!! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz me too ami....i cant wait.....im anxious too know his expression......

its stocking time....lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I will stop here for now..I really need my z's cant call in sick like aheemm AMI!
^pshsshsh hey..i was really sick k!!! lmao what are you trying to say???

Seeeeeeee...what did i tell you moh??? you should of listen to your big sister more often LMAO

and how in the heck do you mistakenly happen to read this ......

3Nights is no where near MM!!! (as in thread wise!!)

anyhow glad you join the camping crew..

wahhh lily youre in cambodia??? no wonder i was wondering how you come on at those odd times *well not odd..but different time zone...lol like sajenna, donna & whoever else..lol

lol yes pze....it is stalking time...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
He stop. “..if you didn’t have another …then ..� he felt his heart increase in speed and said softly “..are you pregnant ..�

“..what if I say …yes..�
without hestitation.. he bend his ear to her stomach and felt a kick..strong enough for him to fall off the bed.

:lol: i just had to add that sarn.. hope you don't mind.... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Through the darkness his smoldering eyes watched her . He brushed the tips of his fingers around her mouth , lightly and held her chin . He bend down and kiss her lip softly at first , then pulled away but only to return back with more kisses on her mouth again and again until she felt her lips swollen and bruised . He move to laid beside her and turn her to the side so their face is staring at each other , the back of his hand was caressing her cheek, gently ..

“..if indeed you are pregnant , I will grant you any wishes your heart desire but you must promise to have the child under my care ..” his green eye dim , soften while waiting for her response , the answer will make his heart burst into joy. Since the day he was born till the man he is now , never had he felt so ….happy. The sensation is something he never experience before and he felt like smiling , something he never done but he couldn’t restrain his expression and…smile . Luckily the room is dark , the only light is the glowing of his green eye and if she see the demon softness , he might crawl under a rock .

“..yes..” she said quietly while staring into his eye , she might regret it later and hate herself for being so weak ! Her mind and heart walk a different path , she intend to hide it from him but why does she suddenly tell him about their child ? He was still ruthless to her . If it wasn’t for his assumption about her fidelity and her thrive to prove her innocent , then perhaps she will never tell him about the baby. Now that she did , a sudden aches in her heart arise -- will he take the child away and abandon her when he grown tire of her ?

“..mine…right ?..” he asked

She was heated and turn around, scooping herself as far from him as possible. His arm flung around and gather her back into his arm , and whisper in her ear , “..I’ll take that as ..a yes..” he kissed her flamed cheek and sigh . He would say more but words could not describe his delight. She is the finest blood . All those time he took her , he didn’t bother to suck her blood to taste for ecstasy ..because he was afraid the truth will kill him , afraid she didn’t receive any pleasure because he know how selfish his manly need is …how roughly he was and how inconsiderate he was when making love to her . It only because …he want her so bad. He had never want anything as bad as her .

“..I should had never told you ..”

“..I would found out sooner are later when your stomach is round and huge. What a waste ..”

“..what a waste ?..”

“..I should had suck your blood . All those time we make love . Puny human…why didn’t you say any thing . Your body was indeed in ..ecstasy..” he chuckle

“..no ..I wasn’t..”

“..the first couple time , you probable wasn’t but afterward…your body had got use to me and I was a fool not to taste you ..I wonder how does your blood taste like when in ecstasy .. ” his hand push back the hair that was around her neck , his mouth came down and nibble it , licking it …she cringe. He turn her around and bring her head to laid on his chest .

She didn’t reply back . The answer will remain a secret. She can hear his heart beating against her ear and wonder what he thinking ? He had not said how he felt about her pregnancy nor had his expression turn happy after hearing the good news . He simply said he will grant her anything her heart desire -- and nothing more. Perhaps her child is just another person to carry the demon blood line . She wanted to heard more . It just not enough . Tear suddenly stream down and wet his bare chest . Uncontrollable tear that have a mind of its own ! She hate to feel vulnerable .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i shall be back to do my commentary!.. :lol:

awww dangit i was so expecting MORE from him than.."i will give you anything you desire"...wth..man you are one clueless vamp..umm you need some darn lessons from harit rangsiman..from one night a week!!! :loool:

i was with prisana..i felt useless..just like a baby machine..thats all you want huh!..the baby..what bout me??? *i meant what bout prisana :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww sarn.. mucho thanks..
that was sooo romantic..:wub: i'm freaking blushing. :blush: :blush: :blush:

aum is so happy ! this baby will change everything... i can't wait. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn.....

finally its out.....hes so happy n caring.....

i can picture the gaint vampire with a cheesy smile....haha....very cute......hes gonna be one protective daddy.....

now we need him too stop all his 25 mistress....n the event that his mom wants too happen coming up.....no need for that anymore....prisana is preggy....

keep more coming......

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
12...i cant stop my eyes from reading...his seduction is too much lmao..no i must be like prisana and resist him my blood needs to be tasteless to make him come back for more hahahahaha :ph34r: :loool:
gosh he's already starting to be sweet to her...letting her sleep on his bed and all that other stuff hahaha

13...OMG SO HIS HAND MOVED DOWN AND SHE FELL ASLEEP. HAHAHA ok I guess well just leave it at that..CESORED! LMAO he totally is falling for her already..with that blanket and letting her stay on his bed waaaa!!! to bad he's such a VAMP WHORE! lmao

I dont even know if these numbers are right anymore hahaha

14..waaa when he said "when you talk to me lift your face, let me see it" that was kind of sweet to me hahahaha surely it will turn sour i just know it...gosh he sure does want her badly! woo you go girl..keep him coming back for more hahaha

I just came across ceci's post of those two funny stick figures "stop that" lmfao its so frekn cute and weird at the same time hahahaha

15...THAT VAMP WHORE! POOR RINA..But I already know *just guessing* she's going to be n'rai!
wwooooo no bitting..just licking...hmmm interesting..lmfao

16...that poor damn old Rina..she's going to ruin everything for us lmao
wow they surely are doing laundry lmao..dirty laundry hahaha that whore is never statisfied

17...Not much to say about 17...maybe that is his mama? ooh yeah and how he said "i want to suck your blood" reminds me of count dracula from sesame street lmfao...

18... waaa he was willing to not do the deed with her..OMG HE IS CHANGING!!!

19...Hmmm I have to say...it's not fair being a girl vamp..all the boy vamps get endless supply of finest blood while the girl vamps have to wait until their wedding night..hahaha..even in the vampire world girls are treated unequally lmao
aaawww he was willing to be gentle too..although i guess he wasnt hahaa MIGHT BE PREGO..I HAVE A FEELING SHE IS! HAHAHA THIS GIRL IS PREGO ALREADY..IT SURE DIDNT TAKE MUCH LMAO...

20...THAT WAS SOOOOOO A WILLING!!!
awww that kind of broke my heart when he asked her to become one of the mistress..awwww i'm feeling sadden for him..Gosh I do feel horriable for him..he so already loves her..poor guy..to bad he's a WHORE! lmao

21...lmao when did killing her turn into licking her? lmao i must say for a fact sarn is getting r-rated...look what you girls have done to her..posioning her mind with all your fantasy desirers lmao :ph34r: awww she loves him too! what an odd couple..i guess they like it freaky! hahaha

22...wow what an impression he made on her dad lmao
awww he totally got calmed how sweet..awww my heart hurts for THAT MAN WHORE! LMAO Thats hillarious how her dad just blurted out "you want a room" hahaha ...awww yes indeed he has fallen under her witch spell! hahaaha

i cant get any work done hahaha i have to hide now :ph34r: :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
moh did u just start getting addicted too this....lolz...ur coming up with ur long list now....hhehe

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao it was a mistake...i was watching sex and the city the movie..and it took forever to buffer so i accidently clicked on MM...I've been reading ever sense hahaha