Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^haha ami...thats a good one....lolz....just helping out rite...nothing bad.....hehe

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
donna's parents: "young lady what is that young man doing in your room?"

donna: "uh, hes here for his midnight snack" :unsure:
my excuse:

my parents: "what is that man doing in your room?"

me: "ugh..im donating blood!!" :rolleyes:
:loool: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what if this?...what if that?
look at all of the speculations going on in here... :lol:
lol donna..yep ..

donna: "uh, hes here for his midnight snack" :unsure:
my excuse:

me: "ugh..im donating blood!!" :rolleyes:
:loool: :loool: :loool:

oh my... if my parents would really find out that I'm hiding a vamp in my room then I'll get myself into a big big big huge huge TROUBLE!!!! :loool:

here's what's going to happen.....let's do this soap opera style...where the parents are so conservative and all...

ehem... ehem... ok... so my parents found out that i was keeping a hot vampire in my room so... they'll scold me and maybe even spank my butt...and they will scold the vampire too and force him to marry me!! let's assume I'm old enough to tie the knot... the vamp agrees to marry me because, yes, I have the fine blood he is looking for... no more tropicana twister or strawberry milkshake blood... just best quality blood... so I'll be marrying the vamp and we will have many problems and conflicts in our marriage... and I'll keep a diary to write the unusual things that happened to my life... :rolleyes:

"My Husband is a... VAMPIRE!" :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i think it's impossible for a vampire to become a human... what if prisana becomes a vampire? just like Bella... i think she became a vampire in the end of Breaking Dawn... :lol:

**EDIT** i forgot that 2 vampires can't have a baby!!! so prisana can't be a vamp... they won't be able to make more babies... :lol:
OMG donna... I just spent the last freakin 6 hours reading all of 'New Moon.' Im so obsessed now!!! Twilight didn't do it for me, but New Moon was awesome. I think I've decided to go out and buy all 4 books now (my co--worker lent me the first 2 books to see if I'd like it).

But I feel so torn now... Edward or Jacob??????? Edward's sooooooo gorgeously HOT, but Jacob is soooooo good to Bella. Plus, his clothes are ripping off every other second. LOL

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm...i think i need to start reading those book that u guys have been talking about for the pass days.....

seems like its really good....

i hear lust lust n lust....hehe.....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
what if this?...what if that?
look at all of the speculations going on in here...
lol donna..yep ..

donna: "uh, hes here for his midnight snack"
my excuse:

me: "ugh..im donating blood!!"
That's cute ami... we should each do a line.

me: "Cause my room is being used in a "stake" out?" *wink wink* LOL... I don't know if that was too cheesy.

oh my... if my parents would really find out that I'm hiding a vamp in my room then I'll get myself into a big big big huge huge TROUBLE!!!! :loool:

here's what's going to happen.....let's do this soap opera style...where the parents are so conservative and all...

ehem... ehem... ok... so my parents found out that i was keeping a hot vampire in my room so... they'll scold me and maybe even spank my butt...and they will scold the vampire too and force him to marry me!! let's assume I'm old enough to tie the knot... the vamp agrees to marry me because, yes, I have the fine blood he is looking for... no more tropicana twister or strawberry milkshake blood... just best quality blood... so I'll be marrying the vamp and we will have many problems and conflicts in our marriage... and I'll keep a diary to write the unusual things that happened to my life... :rolleyes:

"My Husband is a... VAMPIRE!" :loool:
A very hot looking vampire can sneak into my room every night to watch me sleep, sing me a personalized lullaby, and sleep next to me (cuddling only... nothing too R rated ^_^)-- just like Edward Cullen from Twilight. *sighs* He'd be too slick to get caught. :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
where can I read this "twilight" saga.. ? I'm getting interested myself.. :D

lady0fdarkness

Anyone heard of a book called, "the silver kiss?"

I read it back in 1992, when I was 12 years old...

it's a romatic vampire novella about Zoe and Simon. Zoe is a lonely 16 year old girl whose Mother is dying from cancer..... one night she meets the mysterious vampire, Simon at a bench park.... soon after thatt, they meet everynight... and falls in love.

Sigh.. I love this book!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silver_Kiss

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm....lome havent heard of it but i think imma look into it....give me something to do....kills work time for me.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was early in the morning when Prisana came down stair to cook breakfast and today she will make merit offering to the monks that comes by in the morning. After cooking several dishes and cutting flower from the backyard, she went to wait for the monks by the road path in front of her house. The sun haven’t rise yet as she stand there holding a tray of food , the morning breeze was refreshing as the light hit the earth and two figure appear down the path . A monk and a small boy holding a large bowl coming toward , Prisana smile in delight as the monk stop in front of her.

“…the food smell delicious!!..” said the little boy and open the bowl top to receive food .

Prisana scoop two spoon of rice into the bowl and then the food she had prepare was tie in a small plastic bag. She place the tray down on the ground and then she put her hand together while listen to the monk chant his blessing.

“ …take good care of the little one ..” said the monk and walk away follow by the little boy

Prisana watch the monk leave and wonder how did he know? It must be the spiritual sense that all monk posses when they reach enlightenment. She look down at her flat tummy and said “ …the monk didn’t scar you ? …” she smile , perhaps monk chanting doesn’t have any affect on vampire ? The young master is not a dead person who rise from the coffin , he was born from a human but live as a vampire . The only difference is , he suck blood , walk around at night , have super strength , can transform and posses a power to suppress human into relaxation – another word …seduce his prey. She wonder if the demon is afraid of garlic? Will the baby be harm if she eat garlic? She gasp! No. All the food she cook contain garlic , that is no good – is it ? Does vampire afraid of cross and silver ? The more she think the more caution she feel . She want her child to be health and if those thing can harm the baby, then she must avoid it. She went back inside the house .

Aum was lurking in the wood and saw the puny human went back inside, his lip frown. The sun is about to be high, he should leave or else the sunlight will drain his power. He turn around and walk thru the wood , it was the only way he can be shade from the sunlight . The car was park at the end of the wood, he got inside and slide all the curtain across the passenger window to block the light from breaking in , usually he sit in the back and Tai drive but since he came alone he will have to drive in daylight . Once he reach home he will need to take a meal to recover . Vampire is no difference from a sick person , he can’t go anywhere without running back home to take a few drop of blood ! He want to watch her during the daytime because then he will get to see her face but during night time its always the roof!!! How sad ! He grow angry at the thought, if only she come home with him and perhaps his foolish behavior will go away!

Ms.Tusa came down stair and saw her daughter holding a tray , “ you make merit offering to the monks this morning without me ? …”

“…I didn’t want to bother you...”

“…it ok , next time wake me up ok ? I want to send my merit to my sister …”

“ …you have a sister ? …”

Ms. Tusa became quiet and turn way , “ …nothing , s-she was a friend of my and we love each other like sister …”

“ ..what her name ?...”

“ …I-I forgot ! ..”

“ …how can you forgot your best friend name ? …”

“ …why do you ask so many question ? it been …years …im aging …old people forget ..”

Prisana notice the nervousness on her mother face and sense she is hiding something but why ? There should be no secret between mother and daughter – suddenly Prisana wrap her arm around her stomach. Perhaps there are secret that meant to be hidden after all, even though sooner or later they will find out. “ …sorry , for being nosey . if nothing else I’ll be at the farm ..” she exit the back door

Ms. Tusa was relief once her daughter left . She almost slip out the secret ! It been 20 years already, the past should remain the past . The future is what everyone should be looking forward to. What Prsiana doesn’t know will not hurt her and Ms. Tusa had make a promise to her dead sister to never reveal the secret and she had kept her promise ever since. That horrible night will remain a lost chapter in her mind.

On a silver moon night there was a loud knocking at the front door of Prisana’ s house. Mr. Tusa went to open it and said , “ …who are you ? …” he stare at the stranger , the man clothes and face was cover with mud.

“..my name is Tai. I work at the Nawahdee’s mansion …”

“ …and what is your reason for coming here tonight ? …”

“…I was driving back from a social function with the young master and there was a cow in the road . It was dark I couldn’t see it ! And make a sharp curve to avoid it and the car flip over and roll into the lake ….over there !..” Tai pointed east

“ …dear god ! is the young master ok ?...”

“ ..he not badly injury , just dirty and wet ..a-and unconscious!..”

“ ..bring him inside ! …”

“ ..i be right back !!..” Tai run down the stair and toward the car, he open the passenger door and said “ …master …I…I told them what you said ..”

“ good ..” said Aum and step foot on the ground .

“ …m-master …you suppose to be unconscious ..”

Aum mutter some cursing word and close his eye , “ hurry , take me inside ! I can’t stand the smell of this mud !...”

“ ..y-yes master ..” Tai grab one of the young master arm and swing it over his shoulder and use all his strength to support the unconscious …demon! Tai was turning red as he struggle up the stair way and into the house . It was like carrying a huge rock up a mountain ! Tai follow Ms. Tusa all the way in the living room and place the young master into a wooden chair , then Tai drop his bottom to the floor and fan himself , he was exhausted !

Prisana and Ms. Tusa came out the bedroom , they were surprise to see who their guests are !!! Tai rose from the floor and explain what happen and pray the story was exactly the same one when he told Mr. Tusa !

“ …is he really hurt ? I mean …can he really be hurt at all? ..” Prisana asked , doubting the servant boy’s story .

“ …it’s the truth ! look at me ! I was swimming in the lake …”

Aum was restless in the chair and begin to open his eye , “ ..where am I ? ..”

“ ..at my house ..” reply Prisana

“ ..your house ? ! Tai !! How dare you bring me here again !!..” Aum shouted

“ ..b-but it the only house with in 10 mile !..”

“ …very well , the damage is already done ..” Aum turn his eye to the black veil and said “ … I will bath here , then I’ll be off ..”

Before Prisana can protest , Mr. Tusa jump in and said “ ..yes ! you can . the bath house is out in the back , your servant …Tai right ? He can bring you the water …”

The demon rise on his feet and without taking his eye off the black veil , he said “ ..show me to the bath house ..”

“ this way ! follow me …” said Mr. Tusa and grab the lantern to lead him the way .

Aum tear his eye away and follow the old man to the back of the house , Tai smile uneasily and went after the young master . They came to a small hut 5 feet away from the house, inside was a round wooden tub, on the side was a mirror and there a rail to hang clothes . The water was to pour into a wooden pipe and empty into the tub.

“ ..where do I get the water ..” Tai asked

“ …from the well behind the hut , here the bucket ..”

Tai stare at the bucket and at the young master , then back to the old man “ ok , thank you …”

Mr. Tusa left the hut and went back inside.

“ …go fetch the water …” said Aum while removing his shirt and hang it on the rail.

“ …yes master ..” Tai run off into the night .

Aum narrow his eye at the house , he was not happy and not satisfy with Prisana aloofness toward him. He walk back in the house shirtless and hide himself behind the door or wall while approaching the room where he think Prisana is. A vampire is good at scent and he know how she smell like. It to easy. He saw her closing the front door , he scan the area if her parent is around and rush toward her . He grab her arm and swing her around , “ …we meet again ..”

“ …I thought you wasn’t going step foot in my house again ..”

“ …I was unconscious , Tai brought me in ..”

“ …you stink ..” she move her face to the side

“ … smell good too me ..” his nose flare and his eye glow . the night powder on her face was refreshing.

“ …go bath and leave like you said !...”

“…bath me , then I’ll leave …” he didn’t wait for her response and drag her out to the back yard . she didn’t scream but struggle to be free , it was useless …

lady0fdarkness

lol..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh... big bad Aum is so coniving, pretending to be in an accident to get inside her house...... LOL.... he is one funny vamp... not to mention sexy too.

hmmm..........i dunno why, but I imagine Aum is a big hairy beast from "beauty and the beast." :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn....cant believe he came up with a plan like that...lolz....hes too funny.....just have too find a way...but aum is finally in the house...lolz....he just couldnt wait....n stick too his words.....lolz....

cant wait for the next chapter he just dragged her out......

n i must say that i miss his roughness.....iono why....just do.....hehe....

arissa

sarNie Elites
this is great sarn. I cannot believe i stayed up reading the story...I get goosebumps everytime the white figured appear near the lake...

lady0fdarkness

okay.. I'm done camping out for the night..... goodnight ladies and gents..... until next time! Thanks sarN, for a great time. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh lovely..what a nice excuse...lol..they said the car flip in the lake..lol where did he stepped out of? the car right? LOL

ahhh so cute...he wants her to bathe him..like a lil kid!!!! :wub:

cant vamp umm sense that there is something different about prisana...? did she not get a lil plump from the last time he saw her..has it not been over a month since she left the mansion? *she should be eating more food to fatten up her baby too :lol:

donna ..if you have to married the vamp..it must be only at night..a wedding in the daytime will drain all of his strength...and he wont be any good when its time to go into the bedroom... :loool:

ohh all of the books seems interesting..shoot & i still havent touched the books by judith mcNaught(y) yet!!! *and its our type of lakorns' novels*

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg i love the update :D
i can not wait until Aum finds out that Prisana is pregnant
ooooo juicy hehehe :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^^haha ami...thats a good one....lolz....just helping out rite...nothing bad.....hehe

yep yep...i might be afraid of needles..but i guess i can handle the fangs...with a handsome face & hot body like umm.. i can donate blood everyday!!..i wont ask for much in return... :lol:

lol starry..when i read your line..

"my parents: "what is that man doing in your room?"
me: "Cause my room is being used in a "stake" out?" *wink wink* LOL... I don't know if that was too cheesy."

i pictured a piece of "steak" :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG donna... I just spent the last freakin 6 hours reading all of 'New Moon.' Im so obsessed now!!! Twilight didn't do it for me, but New Moon was awesome. I think I've decided to go out and buy all 4 books now (my co--worker lent me the first 2 books to see if I'd like it).

But I feel so torn now... Edward or Jacob??????? Edward's sooooooo gorgeously HOT, but Jacob is soooooo good to Bella. Plus, his clothes are ripping off every other second. LOL
OMG starry is already through with New Moon!! I'll try to finish it tonight... I hope I'll be able to... I'm such a slow reader... :lol: Edward or Jacob??? soooo hard to choose!!! I LOVE them both... :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN here is the nose bleeding monkey! :lol:

was this what umm was doing when he said he can scent it that it was prisana's room?!

shes gonna help bathe him...willing scene coming up?

when vamp umm gets mad i picture him doing this--->

and when he turned into a white skinned demon...i was doing something like
this (dangit i think it was what prisana was doing...)

i wanna see the day that prisana can do this to vamp umm!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
"He want to watch her during the daytime because then he will get to see her face but during night time its always the roof!!! " :loool:

hahaha.. aum is such a dork! i knew it, he was going to come up with something so he can be close to her... :lol:
way to go vampire! :clap: