Metinee Kingpayome and husband

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Metinee Kingpayome played Mam, Sila's aunt in Hua Jai Sila.
This is Metinee and her farang husband.

Hey is that Johnny with them? Johnny is the guy who played Harit in the 1998 version of Jamleuy Rak with Ning.

charm

sarNie Egg
lol thanks... she looks lil different in real life hmmm... and yeah that's johny, wow haven't seen him in ages.. what's he up to these days?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lol thanks... she looks lil different in real life hmmm... and yeah that's johny, wow haven't seen him in ages.. what's he up to these days?
He's doing thai commercials. last time I saw him was in a refrigerator commercial. It was funny too, I was watching JLR 2008 and then I see Johnny in a commercial for a fridge.

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol thx for the pic/new :D the dude with the shade and black t-shirt on look like my uncle ;) (hopin it not)

max

sarNie Elites
Methinee does not look good in those pictures. Haha! I think she is beautiful, though. I personally believe that she is much too pretty for her husband. Thanks for the pictures, though!

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ lol well knwin my luck it will be ;) he hang round people like that and party god i'm hopin it not i'll have 2 ring him later :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol, that black shirt with sunglass is methinee's brother, mike. =) seriously, at first glance methinee looks like my aunt. XD anyways, john looks same as usual and wow, he's doing the commericals? 0.0

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she is ugly without make- up. i guess everyone looks diff without make- up on since we're so used to them with make- up and when without it they look sick and unappealing/old.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh i love metinee! she's goregous.. but it looked like she had one too many drinks. hehe.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
people who have worn make- up allt the times and one day without them wearing make- up just look weird/sick/ gross a and uneven skin colorand unappealing as we r used to them. i think make- up does a great job to everyone. i guess they r celebs and they need to portray their on- camera and on- screen looks even with a light or almost natural look. they r stars and they need to look good. i think it is so much better if people dun put make- up everyday and only put make- up on special occasions then than would make them stand out and surprises everyone with AWE, but those people ar non- celebs. i guewss y can say she is still pretty from a no- make-up point of view and from an ordinary/common view with no make-up/dressing/or bright lights. she looks just like common non- celeb people.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh...almost wasn't sure it was her...yeah she does look different...short hair...toned down w/ the make-up...and add a farang husband...who would have known...hehehe...jk...she's a pretty lady...and she almost looked korean here...hmm...well, guess that's all i had to say. ;P

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i like her with long hair. sorry but the short hair makes her look old and wow she's so different. it look like she doesnt have make up on???