Melting Flames

lynnyang

sarNie Adult

Characters:

Chapter 1
“My heart is filled with hot flames. For these flames protect me from falling in love. Love is the most beautiful thing for other people, but for me they’re like ices that melt my heart. Without my flames, I will not be able to glow…”
“Blaze, you going to tonight’s party?” asked Cassie, a friend of Blaze.
Blaze who was attach to her laptop looked up. “Hmm…are you going?”
“Yeah, how can I miss such a fun night? So? You coming with me?”
Blaze brushed her hand through her brown hair and stared at the ceiling of her apartment. It wasn’t a big place, but to her, it felt like home. She lived alone, but was lucky to have Cassie come around and keep her company most of the time.
“Since you insist, I’ll be your date for the night,” she exclaimed and gave Cassie a wink.
Cassie looked up at the watch hanging on the wall and quickly got up. “We need to get dress, the party is in an hour!”
Blaze had her hair done simply just by curling them and wore a red dress that brought out her brown eyes. Awhile, Cassie had her blond hair up and wore a mini black dress. They got to the party on time and met up with a crowd of people. Both of them had to squeeze through the crowd to get inside. They each got a drink and went back outside to enjoy the breeze.
“Cheers!” said Cassie and lift up her glass.
“It’s been while since I’ve been out to a party like this,” Blaze started.
Cassie swallowed her champagne and replied, “You should go out often with me, So you wouldn’t always have to be working and glue to your apartment!”
“I would love too, but I love my life more like this. I have a job I love, a apartment that feels like home, and a friend to keep me company. What more can I ask for?” she answered.
“Are you sure? I mean do you want to have a man in your life?”
Blaze looked Cassie in the eye and sighed, “Love is good for others, but for me it’s like a suicide.”
“What do you mean?”
“All my life, the people I thought that loved me the most had left me one by one. I don’t want to spend another day of my life depending on these kind of people. I’d rather not love.”
Cassie stared at Blaze in wide eyes and pats her on the shoulder. They have known each other for 4 years and became best friends. She was always trying to fill in the missing pieces that Blaze had never got. Somehow, it did work, but had never erase those terrible memories that never left Blaze. She pity Blaze for not having the life that many people have.
“Let’s go inside, I’m getting cold,” said Blaze.
As they enter the door, Olivia Pierce appeared right in front of them. Olivia was a tall skinny young woman with blond hair and eyes that are the color of the blue sky. Her right hand at her waist and her left eyebrow raised.
“Well…well…look who’s here?” Olivia said with disgust.
“Olivia…” said Cassie in shock. “Didn’t expect to see you here!”
Olivia crossed her hands and spoke with an unfriendly smile, “This party is for VIPS only. How did you two get in?”
“For your info, we work with the host of this party. He invited us!” Cassie shot back. Blaze who stood beside her whispered, “Let’s go, I don’t want to start another problem with her.”
“You can go if you want, but I’m staying,” she whispered back. “Tonight seems a lot more funnier than I expected!”
“Than enjoy your night maids!” said Olivia and turned her back at them and stormed off.
After Olivia left, Blaze looked at her friend and repeated, “I’m going home,” and walked away.
As Blaze was walking home, she decided to stay out a little longer. So she went to the bench beside the big tree and sat down. She stared at the dark sky to see the sparkling stars. She noticed another bench behind her and saw a shadow moving.
“The stars tonight are really beautiful,” said the man behind her.
“Yes, they are,” she answered. “Not also that they’re beautiful they make me peaceful tonight.”
“Had a hard day, I assumed?” asked the man.
She spoke with hesitation, “Not…really, but met with an old enemy, small world!”
“Yeah…well just think about your funniest time and you’ll forget your enemies face, Don’t let things that are not memorable bother you. Think of good things, “ he advised.
Blaze chuckled, “Seems like it’s working now that you said that. You like to look at the starts at night often?”
“You can say that. I like to count the stars and the more I count the more there is. “
“Wow, sounds like a hobby to me!” she teased.
“Maybe, it is,” he agreed.
Blaze took a glimpse at her cell phone and saw that it was 5 minutes before midnight. She quickly got up, “I’ve got to get going. It’s getting late. Thanks for the advice, good night!” said Blaze and started walking.
Tyson got up from the bench to look, but saw her back only. He sighed with a smile and went his way.
The next morning Blaze and Cassie went to meet up with their client.
“Mr. Williams will be out in a bit,” said the secretary and led them to the meeting room.
“Thank you,” they said and each took a seat.
“Uncle Thomas…” said a male voice.
Both friends stood up as Thomas Williams entered the room. Recognizing the voice, Blaze searched the face, but was blocked by the old man. Than the face behind Thomas came in view, the man was really handsome, tall, and masculine. He looked like he was in his late 20’s. He wore a black suit and had short brown hair.
Blaze could feel the sound of her heart beating fast. What was wrong with her? She questioned herself with guilt. Why did she need to feel all shy for a moment? It’s not as if the man would recognize her from last night, right? For a moment, he almost melt her heart.
“Morning ladies,” said Thomas, “sorry to keep you waiting. This is my nephew Tyson. He’ll be joining us for the day.”
Tyson who tried to put up with a friendly look smiled at them. His uncle turned to him and introduced the ladies, “Tyson, this is Cassie and Blaze.”
“Nice to meet you ladies,” he said and sat across from Blaze.
The secretary passed out them each a folder and went back to her seat. Tyson opened the folder and started reading it.
“Mr. Williams, are you still going along with the design we made?” Cassie asked.
“Yes, but I’ll be just making a small change,” answered Thomas. “I thought one of the room should’ve been bigger, especially the one I’ll be using.”
“We’ll have that change for you,” said Cassie who stole a look at Blaze and noticed she wasn’t paying close attention.
“You ladies can start checking up on the location and see if there is anything else to notify me, “ said Thomas.
“I’m going to the place tomorrow. I’ll notify you more about it,” Blaze spoke up. Tyson looked up from his folder and recognized the woman’s voice. Blaze could feel a pair of hazel eyes staring across the table at her, but remained calm and continue jotting down notes.
Tyson searched for those brown eyes that refused to look his way. His lips curved in a small smile. He started acting flirty the moment he realized Blaze’s voice and that she was the woman from last night. The thought of it made him happy because she was really beautiful, now that he paid close attention to her face. Her rosy lips were just perfect for his, he thought. It would fit right with his and the thought about it, the more he wanted to kiss her. Under the table, he stretched out his right leg and tapped Blaze’s foot. Blaze looked up at him and he winked at her. She looked away and ignored him throughout the meeting.
After the meeting, the ladies left. Tyson followed them, but remained inside and looked through the window watching every movement of Blaze. Cassie made a goofy face at Blaze and had her laughing. She turned her head and saw his feature through the window staring at her with a killer smile. Her laugh faded as she turned away. Tyson chuckled when he caught her looking back. He stood there watching as she was no longer in sight and went to look for his uncle.
“There you are,” said Thomas who was only 3 feet away from Tyson.
“Uncle Thomas, I’ve decide to do the project!” Tyson announced.
Thomas eyed him with an eyebrow raised. “Humph… doesn’t sound like the Tyson I know! What’s got into you boy?”
“Well…I read the folder and liked the concept. So I’m doing it!” Tyson lied.
“Alright, if that’s what you say. I’ll let you do it, “ Thomas allowed.
Tyson thanked his Uncle and started walking. With his back facing Thomas, the old man didn’t see Tyson throwing both his arm in happiness.
“Austin, you down here?” Tyson shouted inside the ship.
“Yeah,” he called out. ‘I’m at the back!”
Tyson made his way to the back and sat down on the bench.
“How’s she coming along?” he asked Austin.
Austin wiped his hand with the towel and answered, “Alright, but she won’t be able to sail far. Having a good day, I see!”
Tyson smiled, “Maybe.”
“So you’ve decided to give another shot with Olivia?”
“Pssh…” Tyson rolled his eyes. “There’s no way I’ll go back to that woman. Did you know that she put up a brave face and showed up at my Uncle’s party last night and act as if we’re still together and nothing happened?”
“Bummer!” Austin exclaimed. ‘Good thing I didn’t show up last night. How was it though?”
“I don’t know. I left the moment Olivia showed up and tried to seduce me into a room. Good thing I left early, or wouldn’t have met her!” Tyson smiled wide when he finished his sentence.
Austin went and sat beside Tyson. He was feeling curious to know who the woman was that’s making his friend all sparkly today. He admits it’s been awhile since Tyson have smiled like today. He was glad to see his friend happy again. It’s been hard for Tyson all these years and to witness that his friend had changed a lot. Tyson had grown mature and lonely. It’s because of the wealthy life he had that couldn’t fill in the happiness he needed.
“Spill it Ice! Whose the woman?”
“Her names Blaze and I just found out today that she’s working with us,” said Tyson.
“Oww… Blaze, meaning fires, flames…” Austin trailed off. “The name already sounds dangerous. You sure you want to mess with flames?”
Tyson chuckled, “Don’t forget my middle name is Ice. I can melt her flames!”
“Funny! When you seeing her again, huh?”
“Tomorrow,” said Tyson and stood up to look at the waves.
Next morning, Blaze was at the field. The field was use to build up another of the Williams Hotel. Since their business was going well, they decided to build another one and update more of it. The field was filled with construction workers and trucks full of bricks and woods.
“This room is going to be bigger,” she told the head construction worker. “And we’ll have to add more space to the halls.”
“Ok,” the man answered. “We’ll have to redo a little of it.”
Blaze looked at her notes and than back at the man, “And that it’ll be it.”
She made her way to check on the other room, but dropped her papers. She bent down to pick them up and right in front of her was a pair of legs. With the papers in her hand, she slowly got up and came face to face with Tyson who looked at her with a bright smile. Her heart was beating fast again and unable to control her emotions. Her eyes were looking straight at his. He didn’t move nor looked away from her.
Blaze could feel the redness burning up on her cheeks. What do you call this kind of feeling? She asked herself with fear. She never had problems looking at men without being shy. But right at this time and moment she was no longer herself. She felt like a woman falling in love at first sight. “No,” she told herself, “This can’t be happening!” Tyson brushed beside her and teased, “Am I making you nervous?”
Chapter 2
Blaze ignored his question and brushed past him. He followed her and caught her right arm. She tried to yank her hand free, but he held onto them tightly.
“You haven’t answer me!” demanded Tyson.
“Please…” Blaze begged, “let go of my arm. You’re hurting me.”
Tyson loosen her arm and glanced at her, “So?”
“Thank you and there’s no need for me to answer your previous question!” she said politely.
“I can wait, I have all day,” he threatened.
“Excuse me, but I have work to do. Suit yourself around here. I don’t have all day like you.” Blaze turned and started walking. “There’s a meteor shower tonight. I’ll see you at our same spot!” he shouted behind her. Blaze pause and turn back to say, “I don’t like watching meteor showers,” and disappeared behind the corner.
“Sure you don’t,” said Tyson with a wide smile.
Blaze didn’t realize it was dark before she got home. She took a shower and ate a little snack. She didn’t feel hungry, but felt exhausted from a long day. The whole day she tried to block out the question Tyson asked her. Not also he made her nervous, but he made her scared. She was afraid to fall in love and to be loved. To be honest, Blaze felt that Tyson was a very good-looking man. But because of her fear, she will never be able to look at a man nor open up to him. The vibration of her cell phone on the counter caught her attention. Blaze quickly got up and picked up the cell phone.
“Hello?” she said.
“Blaze, is that you dear?” a soft female voice asked on the other line.
“Mom?”
“Yes, it’s me. How’ve you been? I haven’t talk to you for a while now. I miss you so much,” said Breanna.
“How’d you get my number?”
“Blaze, dear, I’m your mother. I’m not some psychotic person. I hired an agent to look up on you and got your number.”
Tears were flowing onto Blaze’s eyes. Unable to stop them, she sniffed and said sadly, “I haven’t forgot the fact that you’re the mother who decided to leave me. Have a wonderful life and stay out of mine!”
Blaze hung up and threw the cell phone on the couch and stormed out of the apartment. She didn’t know where she was heading, but she couldn’t bear to stay home. Getting out of the house was the only thing she could think about. At last, she came to the same bench she sat 2 days ago. Blaze sat down and looked up at the sky. There were no stars tonight; it was dark with a bright moon. She sighed sadly in tears.
“I promise, you’ll see a meteor shower tonight,” Tyson said.
Blaze stood up and turn to see him behind her. He was just 2 inches away from her. With his right hand, he wiped the tear on the corner of her eye. She looked into those eyes that were filled with concern. He smiled at her and said, “Don’t cry, I hate to see you in tears.”
Blaze pushed his hand aside and stepped back. “I’m not here to watch a meteor shower.”
Tyson stepped forward and gaze down at her, “Might as well enjoy it now that you’re here!” He took her right hand and dragged her to sit down. “Close your eyes!” he said and shut his eyes. Blaze did as he said and waited for him to continue talking. “Now make a wish!”
She opened her eyes after making a wish and saw the meteor shower flying past on the dark sky. With a smile, Blaze turns to Tyson who was looking at her. He moved closer and his eyes on her lips. Slowly he bent his head down and kissed her lips. Blaze shoved Tyson and got up.
“Jerk!” she accused. Tyson was the first man to ever kiss her and it was her first kiss. She felt her anger gaining up. He stood up and confronted, “I like you and I’ll start wooing you right this moment.”
Blaze eyed him and announced, “It’s not going to happen because I have no interest in you!”
Tyson wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. With his eyes closed, he smelled her hair. She smelt good; she had the scent of flowers, pure flowers. He was enjoying every moment with her and it had been the best day he’ll always remember.
“Are you sure? Because I have a feeling you don’t speak of what your mind is saying,” he said and looked at her brown eyes. Blaze force herself to look at him. The moment she did, he brushed a single strand of her hair and kissed her forehead.
“You have more of yourself that you don’t present them on the outside. Why is that?” he questioned.
“I…” Blaze tried to speak and came to her sense. What was she doing here? Why was she out here with Tyson? She pulled herself away from him and started walking backward and than turned and ran off. Tyson who was still standing there never stopped looking at her, as she was gone. He was too happy that he couldn’t be able to stop thinking about her face.
“Blaze…Blaze…” he said and repeated it over.
Tyson parked his corvette outside and walked in the house whistling with happiness. But his smile was cut short when his mother appeared right in front of him.
“Well, what has made my dear son Ice all happy?” asked Katharine.
He rolled his eyes and said in disbelief, “Since when do you care that I’m happy or sad? Oh wait, let me guess. You only care about me when I’m good to be used as a prop to make you an image!”
Angrily, Katharine raised her voice, “Is that so wrong of me to make this family a good name? I want this family to be recognized and be respected by others. I spent the last 27 years of my life doing just that. You should be happy and proud that you’re having such a wealthy family. Whatever you want, you just point a finger at and you’ll get it. You tell me, what’s there to ask for more?”
“That’s what you think, Mother? You think that I like being wealthy and enjoy wasting your moneys. Well, let me tell you, I’m sick and tired of this family. This family is full of lies and bullshit!” he shouted in her face. Katharine raised her hand and slapped Tyson across the face. He looked at her and stormed out to his car. The sound of his car screeching was so loud that everybody got out to see what happened. Katharine looked at her hand and asked herself in tears, “What have I just done?”
“Mom, where’s Tyson?” asked Selena who came down from the stairs.
Katharine wiped her tears and said, “He’ll be back by morning.”
“Darling, go back to sleep. Your mom and I need to talk,” said Theodore who came out from the library. Selena went back upstairs. Theodore turned to his wife and hugged her tightly.
“We’ve been too hard on him for the past years. Give him a break,” he said and pressed a kiss on her forehead.
Thomas who was upstairs looking down had witness everything that just happened. He shook his head and felt sympathy for his nephew. He knew that Tyson was a good boy, but it’s not what his parent saw. In their eyes, Tyson was still a baby who had never grown up.
Tyson went pounding on the front door of Austin. Austin who was half awake opened the door. Tyson walked in and went straight to the refrigerator and grabbed a can of beer. He took off his tie and took a long sip of the beer. Austin looked at his friend in wide eyes and notices the red mark on his right cheek.
“What happen to your face?” he asked and sat on the couch.
“Got in a argument with my mother,” Tyson answered and opened another can of beer.
Austin shook his head in disbelief. “Will there ever be a day that your mother and you make peace?”
Tyson sipped the bear and said with a chuckled, “That day only comes when I’m important for her to use!”
“What about your father? Have you guys talk?”
“What’s there to talk about?” Tyson asked and lied on the couch across Austin. “Nobody cares if I exist except for Uncle Thomas who I can rely. He’s the only one who believes in me.”
Austin pats Tyson on the shoulder and said, “Sorry you have to go through this again. Make yourself at home. Stay as long as you want.” And went back to his room to sleep.
This wasn’t the first time that Tyson showed up on Austin’s front door in the middle of the night. It had happened so many times that Austin would never be able to keep track. In the past when Tyson was younger, he’ll come barging in tears. But now that he had grown, he wouldn’t shed a tear. No matter how painful he is; he wouldn’t dare cry.
Cassie came knocking on Blaze’s door early in the morning. Luckily, Blaze had already awoken and had herself prepared. She opened the door and let Cassie in. Cassie never left her gaze from Blaze. Blaze looked at her friend and laughed, “What?”
“Where were you last night?” she asked suspiciously.
Flashbacks of Tyson kissing Blaze hit her head. She almost forgot that it had really happened. She took a small breath and said to Cassie, “My mom called last night and we had a argument. So I took off.”
“I’m sorry,” Cassie comforted and reached out to hug Blaze.
“I’m fine now. You don’t need to worry,” Blaze insisted.
Cassie pulled away and smiled at Blaze. She studied Blaze’s face for a long moment. She wanted to assure herself that her friend was really ok and not hiding her true emotions.
“If that’s what you say, I’ll assume you’re really fine!”
Blaze laughed and nudged her friend’s shoulder.
“Really, I’m fine!”
“Fine, so can we carry onto what I’m going to say next?” Cassie asked.
Blaze shook her head and led them to the couch.
“Mr. Williams called me earlier and said that the project we’re both working on now has been given to his nephew. You do remember him right? We met him the other day. He was the tall good-looking guy.”
Blaze felt like her heart almost stopped beating. Cassie has got to be kidding. How did things turned out like this? Now she’ll be seeing him more often! He had made it clear to her last night that he was going after her. What was she going to do now?
“Blaze, You Whooo…. Did you hear what I just said?” said Cassie with her right hand waving in front of Blaze’s face.
“Yeah…I heard what you said.”
Blaze went to the secretary in the front counter and said, “Blaze Gilson, Mr. Williams wanted to see me.”
“Ah...yes,” said the secretary, “Follow me, please.”
She followed the secretary to an office. The office this time seemed a lot nicer than the one she had been to before. They were inside the office with the man in the chair and his back facing them.
“Blaze Gilson is here,” the secretary said. The man behind the chair waved his hand at the secretary in dismissal.
Blaze walked up a little closer to the desk and the man in the chair turned around.
“You!” she said in shock.
He looked up and smiled. “Yes, it’s me!”
“But…. I thought…” she trailed off.
“Yes, I’m Mr. Williams and I sent for you,” he said. “Or did you already forgotten my name? It’s ok if you did. I’ll tell you my name again. My name is Tyson Williams. And you better remember it!”
Blaze almost chocked and eyed him with disgust. He tricked her into coming here. He was really coming after her.
“Take a seat or did you want to stand there all day awhile we talk?” he teased.
Blaze slowly sat down and kept her distance from him. But Tyson had something better in mind; he moved closer to the desk and leaned right in front of her. She stared at him in wide eyes and annoyed.
“So Blaze,” he started. “I couldn’t sleep the whole night. Do you know why? Well, it’s because I’ve been thinking about you and the kiss we shared last night. You haven’t forgotten that to, right?”
Blaze stood up and headed towards the door, but he caught her hand and swung her onto the sofa beside the door. He stood on top of her and smoothen her face with his hand. She refused to let him touch her again and fought her way out. But Tyson was too strong for her.
“Blaze, it’s no use. Save your strength for later,” he joked and pressed a kiss on her lips. He got up and freed her. Blaze touched her lips with her hand and looked at him angrily.
“I love the smell of your lips!” he commented.
“If that’s how you want to do it, than I’m quitting. You’re rich so find yourself a new architect!” Blaze threatened and stormed out angrily.
The smile on Tyson’s face faded. He knew she wasn’t joking and she was serious. He took after her and followed her outside.
“Blaze, wait up!” he called behind, but she ignored him and kept walking. He finally caught up and blocked her with his body.
“Move,” she said trying to make her way through his body, but was no use.
“You can’t quit,” Tyson said, “And I won’t allow you too!”
With both hands on her hips, she said with an attitude, “Oh, yes I can, Mr. Williams!”
“No, you can’t,” he protest. “I can sue you, if you quit!”
“And how do you plan on suing me?”
“In the contract, it has been stated that whoever agreed to do the job cannot back out until it is done. Whoever drops out will be fine for $1,000,00.00 due to lack of responsibility!” Tyson warned,
Blaze went silence for a while because he was right. Damn it, she thought. She hated the fact of working with him because he will not let her off the hook easily. God, is there really no solution for her? Did she have to surrender and continue working for Tyson until everything’s done?
“So?” he asked with a wicked smile.
Blaze glared at him and said annoyingly, “I hate you and you’re my worst nightmare!”
Instead of being angry, Tyson laughed and replied, “My pleasure and I’ll be coming to your dreams every night to stalk you!”
Blaze shut her eyes to calm herself for a moment and opened them.
“You know what I wish? I wish to be flames and burn you down!”
He looked her in the eyes and said slowly, “Than I’ll melt your flames with my love!”
Blaze slowly looked up at him stunned. He just said the word love. She wasn’t dreaming nor in a nightmare. This was real; someone was willing to love her for the first time. She almost felt a single tear coming down her eyes. She didn’t know if she should be happy or sad because it’s been too long since she knew how to love someone or cared for them.
“I really meant what I said,” Tyson smiled at her and brushed past her. She turns to look at his back as he walks back inside the hotel.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm liking this ff. Blaze seems tough on the outside, but inside she's afraid---i like Blaze/Tyson's relationship heehee.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3
“My…my, were you just flirting with my man?” asked Olivia, who stood behind Blaze.
“Excuse me, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Blaze and turn to walk away, but Olivia grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked it. She slapped Blaze on the face and nailed her on the hard cement.
“Just because Blair and Cassie is not here, it doesn’t mean I can’t do anything to you, Bitch! I better not see you with Ice again! This is not a warning, but a threat!” Olivia said coldly.
“Mr. Williams,” said the secretary, “You better go outside! Olivia just started a catfight with Blaze!”
Tyson rushed out of his office and went storming outside. He pushed Olivia off to the side and helped Blaze up.
“What the hell are you doing?” Tyson shouted at Olivia with one hand around Blaze’s shoulder.
Olivia got up and gave Blaze a murdering look.
“You tell me Ice? Oh, wait…you dumped me for another Bitch!” said Olivia.
Tyson pulled his hand away from Blaze and grabbed Olivia by the shoulder.
“How many times do I have to tell you that we were never a couple in the beginning? You and I were just using one another for fun only! It’s over, Olivia. I’m done with you and I don’t want to continue our game. I better not see you lay a hand on Blaze again or else I’ll not let you off the hook,” Tyson warned with cold eyes. He released his hand and went back to Blaze.
“I hate you Blaze! I never forgot what Blair did to me. I’ll make you pay for what she done to me!” she yelled out at them. Tyson ignored her and wrapped his arms around Blaze. They walked off, letting Olivia look back in jealousy.
“Do you wanna go home?” Tyson asked worriedly inside his black corvette.
“Yes,” Blaze answered softly. “Cluster Avenue.”
A moment later they were inside her apartment. Blaze sat down on the couch quietly. She looked really tired and exhausted. She hadn’t spoken a word with Tyson since he asked to take her home. He sat beside her and took her right hand in his. With his left hand, he touched her face.
“I’m sorry, it’s my fault,” he apologized.
Blaze looked at him and didn’t refuse his touch.
“It’s not your fault. She hated me before we even met,” said Blaze.
“What happened?”
She took a deep breath and answered, “3 years ago, my sister Blair and Olivia were good friends. The problem started when Olivia’s boyfriend Jared found out Olivia was cheating on him with some guy named Ice. I assumed it was you when she called you Ice earlier.”
Tyson chuckled and said, “My middle name is Ice. Not many people call be by that.”
“Anyways, Olivia blamed Blair for their break up. Blair was the only person who knew Olivia was seeing someone else at that time. After the break up, Jared was still upset at Olivia. So he leaked out an inappropriate clip of her. Olivia was really embarrassed and tried to get out of town. But before she left, she had a plan and that was setting Blair up with some drug dealers, but Blair got away and Olivia herself fell for her own trap. Olivia got herself addicted to a lot of drugs and cocaine. She was under rehab for a while. So that’s why she hated me because of Blair.”
“Did Blair really told Jared about Olivia and me?” Tyson asked curiously.
“I myself didn’t want to believe it too. But if you get to really know Blair, just stay out of her way. She’s trouble and you will end up cleaning her mess,” warned Blaze.
“So where’s Blair now?”
Blaze’s eye got watery when Tyson asked her that. She swallowed hard and tried not to cry.
“I have no idea,” she sniffed. “She decided to leave me and went her way.”
Tyson took her head and buried it onto his chest. He stroked her hair softly and listened to the sound of her sobbing. Inside his heart, he knew that she was now the most important thing in his life. He promised himself that he would look after her from this moment.
After a long moment, Blaze stopped crying and pulled away from Tyson.
“Thanks for everything,” she said. “You can go back to work. I don’t want to keep you here all day.”
Tyson stood up and asked, “Where’s your cell phone?”
“In my purse,” she said curiously. He opened her purse and took out the cell phone. He scrolled down the contact list and called Cassie.
“Wait, a minute! Who are you calling?” Blaze asked.
Tyson put up a hand to silence her. Blaze sunk back down onto the couch.
“Hi, Cassie! This is Tyson Williams. I’m at Blaze’s apartment now. She just got into a fight with Olivia. Yes…she’s fine! I need to go back to work, but I don’t trust her being alone. So can you swing by? Ok, thanks, bye,” he said and hung up. “I’ll wait until she comes and than I’ll be out.”
“Haha...” she said with a mock and turned away.
A moment later came a knock on the door. Tyson got up and opened the door. Cassie walked in and looked at Blaze and stared back at Tyson. She giggled and made her way to Blaze.
“Guess it’s time for me to go. You ladies have a good afternoon,” he said and turns to walk out.
“I’ll get the door,” Cassie volunteered and reached for the door. Tyson paused and whispered something into her. Blaze looked at them in curiosity. They said there goodbyes and than he left and Cassie came back to sit beside her.
“What was that?” she asked.
“Nothing,” Cassie answered. “Look at your face, Olivia did this didn’t she?”
Blaze nodded and leaned on Cassie’s shoulder. Cassie put a hand around her shoulder.
“When will she ever come to her sense that it was Blair who did all this and stop blaming you?”
“Deep down, Olivia knows it is Blair, but it’s because every time she looks at me, I remind her of Blair,” said Blaze.
Cassie sighed, “Why is Blair so irresponsible? Why do you always have to end up cleaning her mess?”
Blaze went quiet and didn’t say a word. She knew her friend was right, but because Blair was her sister, it was her responsibility to look after her. Blair wasn’t the best sister ever, but to Blaze she was everything. She was Blaze’s other half of life. She never stopped caring for Blair, but had been given the fact that Blair didn’t care about her. To Blair, Blaze was just an extra baggage. It broke Blaze’s heart when Blair left without a word. Everyone left her.
The next morning, Blaze went to an antique store. As she was strolling down the aisle of old vases on shelves, she saw a pair of familiar hazel eyes looking straight at her from the other aisle. Blaze recognized those eyes very well; they had been haunting her for the past few days.
“What are you doing? Stalking me?” she asked furiously.
“Didn’t I tell you that yesterday?” Tyson answered with a wink.
Blaze stuck out her tongue and said, “Psycho!’
Tyson was behind her and followed her around. She paused and turned to face him. In return, he gave her his best smile.
“Don’t you have work to do?”
“Yeah…and that’s what I’m doing now!” he said.
“And that’s following me?”
Tyson touched the strand of hair on her shoulder. He looked her in the eyes and answered sincerely, “I have to make sure you are really working.”
Blaze pushed his hand away.
“What makes you think I’m not working, Mr. Williams?”
“Tyson,” he corrected. “Please, inform me by my maiden name.”
“Fine,” Blaze said and threw her hand in the air. “Tyson, what makes you think I’m not working, huh?
“Well,” he started. ‘To be honest, you look kind of lazy. From my point of view, Cassie is doing most of the work!”
Blaze tried to punch him, but he dodged. He was fast and luckily didn’t get hit by her.
“Nice punch!” he teased. “But you missed!”
“Argh…. I hate you!” she shouted and walked away angrily.
Tyson followed her outside of the store to her car. She stopped and turned to him.
“Stop following me, you psycho!” Blaze screamed at the top of her lungs.
Tyson took her in his arms and kissed her in front of the public. The people across the street were cheering and enjoyed watching them. The ones who were passing by just laughed and continued walking. Blaze bite his lips hard and pushed him aside. She got inside her car and drove away. Tyson touched his bleeding lips and smiled.
“I’ll see you tonight, Blaze!”
Tyson walked to his car and standing in front of him was Selena. He brushed past her and took out his key and unlocks the door. He ignored her and opened the door to get in, but she grabbed the door.
“Tyson, please!” she begged.
He slams the door close and turns to her.
“Go on!” said Tyson.
“You haven’t been home for 3 days now. We miss you!”
Tyson chuckled, “Miss me? Since when did you guys care about me?”
Selena in tears and said in hiccups, “You’re my big brother. You’re my only sibling. Mom and Dad don’t even listen to me. And now you’re going to ignore me like them?”
With guilt, Tyson pulled her in his arms and pats her head.
“I’m sorry, Selena. I’m sorry I never took my time to look after you. I know I’ve been selfish about myself. I promise I will not turn you down like they did to me.”
A moment later, they were inside his car heading home. Selena who sat on the passenger seat stopped crying and turns to Tyson with a big smile.
“So, what’s going on with you and Blaze?” she asked suspiciously.
Tyson glanced at her and than back at the road.
“Why do you want to know?”
“Oh, come on, I saw what happened outside of the antique store. I saw you kissing her and she left you a nice mark on your lips. You see that part on your lower lip, “Selena pointed at his bottom lip.
Tyson rolled his eyes and asked, “You know her?”
Selena nodded her head. “I’m working as an intern at her work place. I’m under her supervising.”
Tyson’s lips curved in a big smile. “Starting from tomorrow, I’ll drive you to work everyday!”
Selena raised an eyebrow and knew what her brother was up to and was welling to go along.
“Hmm… it’s about time you start acting like a big brother,” she announced.
Tyson’s car pulled up on the driveway and the two got out of the car. He had his hand around Selena’s shoulder as they enter the door; their parent, waiting inside, greeted them.
“Tyson dear,” said Katharine and ran up to hug him in tears, accompanied by Theodore.
Tyson, who was surprised just stood there and look at his parent dumfounded.
“I’m sorry, dear. I shouldn’t have hit you,” Katharine confronted. “I know your dad and I hadn’t been the best parents for Selena and you. We promise you guys that from now on, we’ll start spending more time with you two.”
“Son,” Theodore started and had a hand on Tyson’s shoulder. “Please, forgive us! Your mom and I really love you guys. I’m truly sorry we never show you guys how much we love you two. Without you two, your mom and I are nothing!”
Selena ran up and hugged her parents. Tyson smiled and joined them.
“I’m sorry, mom and dad,” he said and kissed his mom on the cheeks and turn to give his dad a big hug.
“Look at you guys!” Thomas exclaimed making his way to the family. “It’s about time, huh?”
Both Theodore and Katharine turn to him and said, “Thank You!”
“I didn’t do anything,” he insist and wrapped both Tyson and Selena around his side.
“If it hadn’t been for your Uncle Thomas, your father and I would have never realized how much we’re hurting you two,” said Katharine and Theodore took her in his arms.
Tyson hugged his uncle and said, “Thank you, for always believing in me!”
Later that afternoon, Tyson went knocking on Selena’s door.
“Come in, “ she said.
He walked in and sat on the bed, awhile she was at her desk. She turns her attention to him and asked, “So?”
“Tell me a little about your supervisor,” he answered.
Selena looked up at the ceiling and than back at her brother.
“Well, let me see…. I know that Blaze lives alone, she’s best friends with Cassie. I don’t think she has any family in town. And she doesn’t go out on dates with men!”
Tyson nods his head with amaze and said, “Sounds like the Blaze I know!”
It was late that night that Cassie made plans with Blaze to meet up at a restaurant at 9:00pm sharp. She also suggested for Blaze to dress up a little because the restaurant only allows customer that dress nice. Blaze wore a green dress and had her hair curled simply. She arrives at the restaurant at 9:00pm sharp.
“Blaze Gilson,” she said to the waitress on the front counter.
“Yes,” she said and led Blaze to a room behind the curtains. The room was filled with candles and a small table for two. Blaze thought to herself that this seemed too romantic for friends to come and eat here.
“Your friend will be back in a sec,” said the waitress and left Blaze. Blaze waited patiently for Cassie and than behind the curtains, appears Tyson with a bouquet of pink lilies. He made his way to her and handed her the bouquet. Blaze looked at the flowers and gaze up at him with a questioning look.
“Cassie’s not coming,” he said.
Blaze pushed the bouquet away and got up from her chair.
“So this is what you two were whispering about the other day?” she asked furiously.
“Yes!” Tyson confronted.
Blaze turns to leave, but was stopped by his voice.
“Please, Blaze. Don’t go!”
Tyson sets the bouquet on the table and walked up behind her. He slid his hand around her waist and whispered into her ear, “You look very beautiful tonight.”
Blaze felt her heart melting. She had fallen under his spell. It was working; his seduction was getting to her. Tyson turns her around to face him. His eyes were glaring at her lips. Slowly, he moved down and kissed her lips. Blaze didn’t stop herself, but kissed him back. So, this is how it feels like kissing a man? She thought and wrapped her hands around his neck.
Chapter 4
They sat under the tree on the bench they first met. Blaze leaned her back onto Tyson’s big chest with his arms wrapped around her. He kissed the top of her head and said happily, “What did you wish for when we saw the meteor shower?”
“I’m not telling,” she said and snuggled closer onto him to warm her from the chilly breeze.
“Cold?” he asked and hugged her tighter.
They were silent for a while, until Blaze spoke up, “Are you sure you really want to date me? You don’t even know me that well?”
Tyson pressed his cheeks against hers and said with his eyes closed, “Yes, I’m positive. I’ll learn more about you awhile we date. And you can learn more about me too.”
Blaze sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Than let’s start learning about each other now,” she suggested.
They closed their eyes and smiled with their tip of nose touching one another’s.
The next morning at her work place, Blaze tried concentrating on her work, but she kept thinking about the image of Tyson and her. She smiled at the thought and shook her head. Cassie looked over her desk and teased, “Someone’s in love!”
Blaze shot Cassie a look to keep quiet.
“I assumed last night went well,” said Cassie with a smile and turn back to continue working.
Tyson dropped Selena off work and decided to pay his new girlfriend a visit.
“She’s in the copy machine, turn to your left,” Cassie said the moment she saw him.
He smiled at her thankfully and went to look for Blaze. Blaze closes the top of the coping machine and punched in a number of 3 copies. She felt a big hand slid under her waist. She turns to see Tyson’s face right beside her and pressing small kisses on her neck.
Blaze smiled happily and said, “I’m working, you know?”
“I know,” he answered and kissed her on the lips. “But I miss you!”
Blaze turned and slid her hand around his neck. She kissed him in return and replied, “I miss you too!”
Tyson hugs her for a long moment, before pulling away.
“I’ll let you go back to work,” said Tyson and gave her a last kiss on the cheek.
“Bye,” said Blaze and watched him leave.
He waved back and disappeared behind the doors.
“You and my brother make such a cute couple,” said Selena who walked in the room.
Blaze looked at Selena with wide eyes, “Tyson’s your brother?”
Selena nods her head with a smile. “My brother’s a good man. He looks like a playboy in appearance, but deep down, he’s really soft.”
“I know,” she agreed with a smile.
“Miss Blaze Hylie Gilson, can you tell what we’re doing out here at a place like this?” Cassie asked after they got off work.
“Tyson said he’s doing a little get together. He told me to bring you along. Just follow me,” answered Blaze who took the lead walking on the sand.
Tyson waved at Blaze the moment he spotted her. The ladies reached there in no time. Tyson took Blaze in his arms and swung her around. He let her down and held on to her hand.
“Hi, Cassie! Good to have you joining us for the evening,” he said with a wink.
Cassie smiled back and turns to Blaze. Her eyes were telling Blaze that she didn’t belong here because it looked like a couple’s night out.
Austin got off the ship and made his way to them.
“Meet my buddy…” Tyson didn’t finish saying.
“You…” Both Austin and Cassie shouted at one another with their index finger pointing at each other.
Tyson and Blaze exchanged looks and than back at their friends.
“Wait, you two know each other?” Tyson asked.
“Yeah, you know Tyson’s friend?” Blaze added.
Both of them retreated and Cassie spoke out first, “My mom set me up on a date with him last month. He is the most ruddiest man I’ve ever met!”
Austin laughed and said in defense, “You are the most improperness woman I’ve ever met too!”
“You see what I mean?” Cassie protest.
Tyson came in the center of them and said, “Guys, please, truce!”
“Fine,” said Austin, “only because Tyson asked!”
Cassie stuck her tongue at him and turns back to Blaze.
“Seems like you’ve been keeping secrets from me,” said Blaze eying her with sharp eyes. Cassie smiled at her friend uneasily.
“Austin, my girlfriend Blaze,” Tyson introduced.
“Nice to me you, Blaze,” he said friendly and shook hands with her.
“Me too!” exclaimed Blaze and glanced up at Cassie who pretends to look away.
The next day, Blaze met up with Tyson at his office to talk about the project she was working on. After an hour of a long talk, she was ready to leave and he walked her out. He kissed her on the forehead and watches her get in the car and drove away. He went back inside and didn’t notice Olivia was hiding behind a tree watching them.
“Having a goodtime, huh? Well, not for long!” said Olivia with a wicked smile.
Olivia followed Katharine in the store and kept her distance until it was the right time to approach her. As Katharine was examining the purse on the shelf, Olivia walked up and said, “Oh, hi, Katharine!”
“Olivia, darling, how are you?” said Katharine surprisingly.
“I’m good, how about you? Look at you, still fabulous like always!” she praised.
Katharine rolled her eyes and denied, “Yeah right.”
“I’m not lying. You do look gorgeous! You have time to go for a drink?”
“Sure, why not?” Katharine answered.
A moment later, they were in a little restaurant outside with their drinks.
“So how’s Ice?” Olivia asked trying to sound friendly.
“Good, he’s actually talking to me now. You haven’t seen him?”
Olivia shook her head, “We’re remaining friends. I don’t think appearing right in front of him is a good idea. He’s moved on with someone else.”
“Tyson’s seeing someone else?” questioned Katharine.
“Ice didn’t tell you?” she asked acting surprised too.
“No, he didn’t! Who’s he seeing?”
Olivia touched Katharine’s hand and said politely, “I think it’s best if you don’t know.”
Katharine took Olivia’s hand and pleaded, “If you know, Olivia, please tell me. I’m his mother, I have the right to know.”
Olivia looked down and than back at Katharine.
“If you insist, but you must be prepare of what I’m telling you.”
Katharine nodded her head and prepared to hear what Olivia was going to say next.
Tyson walked into the living room and hugged Katharine who sat silently.
“What’s wrong mother?” he asked and pulls away.
“Tyson,” she began, “I thought we promised that we’ll not keep secrets from one another anymore.”
“What do you mean?”
Katharine in tears continues, “I love you so much and I want you to have the best of best. But it breaks my heart to be the last one to know that you’re seeing someone who comes from a family of criminals.”
Tyson shook his head looking confused. “I don’t understand what you are referring too.”
“I’m telling you that I hired an agent to check up on your girl, Blaze. Has she even told you that her family is full of criminals?”
He looked at his mother in disbelief. “I don’t believe…”
“Take a look,” said Katharine and handed him the file. Tyson opened the folder and than looked up at her. “Break up with her, there’s still many girls out there for you. Being with her can gamble our reputation.”
Tyson and Blaze didn’t meet again until 3 days later. He waited for her under the tree patiently. He was afraid of what he was going to say to her. He hadn’t been able to think clear the last 2 days. His mother had begged him over and over to end the relationship before words got out. But he told her; he had to think about it.
“Hey!” said Blaze and took a seat beside him. ‘What’s wrong?”
Afraid to look at her, Tyson shook his head and said, “How are you?”
With her hands, she cupped his face to look straight at her.
“Good, and you?”
He looked into those brown eyes and felt so sad.
“I miss you,” said Tyson and wrapped her around his chest.
Blaze smiled happily, but felt he was a little weird today. “Tyson, are you sure, you’re ok?”
He pulled away and tries to smile, “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that I have a lot of work to do.”
“Ok,” she said with relief.
“So, when will I get to meet your family?” he asked eying her carefully.
Blaze blinked for a moment and answered, “They’re not in town. We’re all living separately.”
“Really?” he asked acting surprise. “And why is that?”
“Well,” she faked a laugh, “we all have a different career. So that’s why we’re not living together. But we do meet up on special occasion, once a while.”
“When’s the last time you met your family?”
Blaze went silence for a moment and looked back at him.
“Last Christmas.”
“Really?” Tyson asked. “But that’s not what Cassie told me. Cassie said you spent last Christmas with her family.”
‘Tyson…” Blaze trailed off.
“What Blaze? Why don’t you just tell me the truth?”
With watery eyes, Blaze got up and had her back to him.
“There’s nothing to tell.”
“Is it?” he asked. “You would never tell me that your father was a drug dealer who’s now in jail serving 20 years of sentence? You wouldn’t even claim your rebellious brother who’s been in juvenile for 5 years? What about Blair, you didn’t even tell me she was in rehab? What about your mother who remarried? Is there anything I need to know that I haven’t already known yet?”
“You’ve said pretty much everything about my family. I don’t think there’s more for you to know,” she said sadly.
Tyson took a hold of her shoulder and said, “I thought being in a relationship was to be honest? Why aren’t you being honest with me, huh?”
“Because…” Blaze paused and swallowed hard. “They’re a part of a memory that I don’t want to remember.”
“But you could’ve been honest with me? I would never judge you because you came from a family like that.”
“Is that so?” she looked at him. “What will your parents say, huh?”
Tyson released her and looked away. Blaze shut her eyes tight and tried not to cry. She knew the moment he looked away that his parents had learned about her already. She knew that coming from a wealthy family like Tyson’s that there’s no way his parents would agree for him to carry on with someone like her. She hated herself for falling for him. Why didn’t she come to her senses that he didn’t come from a family like hers? Most of all, she hated herself for allowing her heart to love him.
“Let’s….break up,” said Blaze.
Shocked, Tyson looked at her. “Is that what you really want?”
“We shouldn’t have start in the beginning. It was already wrong before we got together. People like me are not good for you. You come from a wealthy family, I’ll ruin your reputation.”
He swallowed hard before saying, “Ok…let’s break up.”
Blaze looked away as he said, “Bye,” and brushed past her and went away.
Blaze fell on her knees and cried her heart out. She was holding onto the tears that she didn’t dare shed in front of him. She didn’t want to make it harder for him than it already was.
Chapter 5
Cassie opened the door and Blaze threw her arms around her neck. She patted Blaze in the head and led her inside the house.
“It’s over…it’s over,” cried Blaze.
“What happened?” she asked.
“He found out. He knows everything about me now. We can’t be together anymore!” Blaze answered.
“But how? How did he find out?”
Blaze wiped her tears and said in hiccups, “It’s not hard to find out, my father was all over news.”
Cassie scratched her head and said stupidly, “Well, that is true.”
After a while, Blaze fell asleep on the couch. Cassie crept out of the living room with her cell phone and called Austin.
“Hey, is Tyson over?” she asked.
“Yeah…he’s asleep now. He was pretty drunk,” Austin said on the other line.
“So you know about it too?”
“Yes, he came crashing at my place and told me what happened. It’s too complicated, I don’t know if they’ll ever get back together,” he answered.
Cassie looked back at Blaze and whispered, “What do you mean?”
“What I meant is that, Tyson’s parents would never approve of their relationship. You probably have no idea how important their family name is to his parents. Rich people, especially parents, would never allow their children’s to end up with someone like Blaze. It’s too much of a risk!”
She sighed, “Why did things have to be like this? Poor Blaze, how many times will she have her heart broken? Well, thanks for the information. You’re actually not as rude as I think you are!”
Austin laughed and said, “You’re a lot more proper than you look. I’ll call you if there’s anything else, bye!”
“Bye,” said Cassie and hung up.
“Was that Austin, you’re talking too?”
Cassie startled turns to look at Blaze and said guiltily, “Yes….”
“Hmm…” was all what Blaze said and went back to sleep.
“Aren’t you going to ask me what we talked about?” she asked taking a seat beside Blaze.
With her eyes close, but could still talk, Blaze replied, “I know what you guys talked about.”
“Oh,” she said, “so what’s going to happen now?”
Blaze opened her eyes. “I’m not seeing him anymore.”
“What about the project than?”
“I’ll still work on it. But from now on, I’ll just go check up on the field and you can do the reporting. It’ll be easier like this and less heartache for Tyson and me,” Blaze said dryly.
Cassie nodded her head in agreement. After tonight, she knew that Blaze was back to where she started. Blaze was going to build up her flames again and maybe it’ll be harder this time around to melt it down.
Tyson walked in the house still having a hangover. Katharine got up from the sofa and came up to him. She took a hold of his hand and looks him in the eye.
“Where were you? I was up waiting for you!” she asked worriedly.
“I was crashing at Austin’s place,” he said and pulls away to go upstairs. He paused at the front step and announced, “I broke up with her.”
Katharine smiled happily and said, “I know you wouldn’t disappoint me. I’m sure you’ll find a new girlfriend within a week.”
Annoyingly, he continued upstairs and ignored her. Tyson opened the door to his room and took off his tie. He dropped onto the bed and shut his eyes. How was he going to survive these next few days without Blaze? In the past, he never had problems getting over girls, but seems like this one was the hardest of all. Blaze had been the woman he loved and cared most about.
“Blaze….Blaze…” he repeated over with pain.
The next morning Tyson sat alone in the public park. It was very lonely being alone, he thought. This is where he once was and now he’s back to where he began. He felt life laughing at his self. Such a pity, he was on his own again. Olivia appeared right in front of him.
“Heard about your break up,” she said. “I see you’re doing well.”
Tyson looked up at her. “Wanna go for a walk?” he asked.
Blaze sat on the chair and waited for the papers to finish printing. Selena walked in and sat beside her.
“Hi,” said Selena.
Blaze smiled at her and said dryly, “Hi.”
“I’m sorry it didn’t work out between you and my brother.”
“I’m sorry too, I didn’t want things to end up like this. He will get over me soon,” she replied and picked up the stack of papers and left.
2 Weeks Later…
Blaze went strolling in the street and saw that just a couple blocks away from her was Tyson and Olivia. Olivia was clinging onto Tyson, who didn’t look like he was bothered by it. From what it seemed to Blaze, he had already got over her. It hurt her to see them together. She looked away with a single tear running down her eyes. Blaze turned and crossed the road.
Tyson looked over and was positive it was Blaze he saw looking away. He slid his arm away from Olivia and ran after Blaze.
“Blaze!” he shouted running after her.
Blaze ignored him and kept walking. She didn’t bother to look back because she knew that if she did, she was letting herself melt again. But it was too late, Tyson caught up with her. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to a quiet place.
“Why are you ignoring me?” he asked.
Blaze looked past him and answered, “What’s there for us to talk about?”
Without a hesitation, he pulled her over and hugged her tightly.
“I’m going crazy because of you; I can’t sleep, eat, work or think straight,” he said. “How did things turn up like this?”
Blaze shut her eyes and said, “Since the day you met me until now, forget all about it. Keep it up and before you realized it, you would’ve got over me.”
“Have you got over me than?”
She pulled away from him and stepped back. “I will…soon.”
“No… no, I’m not going to allow it. I will not let you forget about us. Let’s start over than?” said Tyson.
“We can’t!” Blaze refused. “Don’t you get it? I’m going to ruin you and your family.”
Tyson threw his hand in the air and shouted, “Fine, than let’s get out of here together. Forget about my family; forget about your past too! Let’s just pack our things and get out of town!”
Blaze shook her head at him.
“No… We can’t do that. You still have a family here. I’m sorry, if meeting me has cause you so much misery than I’ll leave,”
“Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do as you say!” he shouted angrily.
“Forget about me and go back to your family. Find someone, someone you can spend the rest of your life with and have a happy life,” she said holding back hot tears.
Tyson moved up to her and glare at her angrily, “As you wish!” He walked away with a broken heart. Blaze burst out in tears the moment he left.
“Why? Why did things have to be like this?” she cried out. “Why?”
“Tyson!” Katharine called out when he stepped in the house. “I just got off the phone with Olivia. Why, haven’t you got over that daughter of a criminal yet? How many times do you want me to tell you that she’s going to be the reason that ruins our family name? Olivia, is perfect…”
“MOTHER!” Tyson cut her off. “I will never see her again, for the rest of my life.”
He went upstairs, leaving Katharine behind with a questioning look.
The next day, Olivia pay Blaze a surprising visit at work.
“Blaze, someone’s here to see you,” said one of her co-workers.
Blaze looked up from her desk and asked, “Who is it?”
“She said that she was a friend of yours.”
For a moment, she thought it was Tyson, but was relief to hear that it was a female. Blaze thanked her co-worker and went outside to see whom it was.
“Hi!” Blaze said and the woman turned around. Blaze went silence and backed away.
“Don’t be scare, Blaze. I’m not going to yank your hair like the last time. If I do that again, Ice would be really upset at me,” Olivia said calmly. She moved up and looked at Blaze’s face.
“You and Blair both look too much alike. Pity, you’re a lot weaker than Blair.”
With one hand, Olivia touched Blaze’s face. Blaze moved her face from Olivia’s
hand and tried to escape. But Olivia grabbed her by the arm and slapped her on the face.
“This is for what that Bitch Blair did to me.” Olivia shouted and tried to slap Blaze again, but missed. In return, Blaze grabbed Olivia’s hair and shoved her against the wall. She slammed Olivia’s head on the wall twice before releasing her. She stepped away and said strongly, “Just because I don’t fight back, doesn’t mean you can mess with me!”
Angrily, Olivia got up to attack her again, but Blaze grabbed her by the shoulder and slapped her across the face.
“This is for calling my sister a bitch!” said Blaze and pushed her away.
Cassie and the workers came out to stop them. It took two workers to drag Olivia out, who was still screaming and kicking her legs out. Blaze who was still standing strong turned to Cassie with a smile.
“I’m ok,” she said.
Cassie gave Blaze a pat on the back and shouted, “That’s my girl! It’s about time you start fighting back!”
Selena, who was looking out the window quickly went to her purse and took out her cell phone to call Tyson.
During lunch break, Blaze went strolling at a playground alone. She got on a swing and sat down thinking. By now, Olivia would’ve been with Tyson telling him that she was hitting her. Sadly, she kept the thought to herself.
Tyson was following her the whole time hid behind the big tree and peeked at her. The moment he received a call from Selena that Olivia was after Blaze again, he rushed out of a meeting to check up on her. He was so worried about her that nothing mattered to him anymore. Tyson was trying to make up his mind if he should go out or not. Finally, he made up his mind to go out, but than thought about what she said, “Forget about me and go back to your family. Find someone, someone you can spend the rest of your life with and have a happy life.” He stepped back and leaned against the tree.
After being beaten down and dragging out, Olivia went crying to Katharine. She told Katharine that she was just being nice to Blaze, but Blaze didn’t listen and hit her instead. Katharine believed her and told her it’s about time she takes matter in her hands.
“Don’t cry, Olivia. I’ll go meet this Blaze and set the record straight. I won’t let her near Tyson or you again!” Katharine said powerfully.
Olivia smiled wickedly under Katharine’s embraced.
With a day off and nothing to do, Blaze went outside and sat up against a tree reading her favorite book. Her eyes felt tired after reading a few pages. Before she knew, her eyes were closed and dozing off.
Tyson who stayed hidden from afar decided to come out the moment he saw her fell asleep. He got down on one knee and looked at her with a smile. He stroked a strand of her hair and wrapped it around her ear. He picked up her book and read the title, “The Notebook.” One last glance at her, he pressed a kiss on her forehead and got up to leave before she woke up.
The next day Katharine got in touch with Blaze and set up a time to meet her at a restaurant. Blaze agreed to come and knew what the meeting was going to be about.
Blaze made her way to Katharine who waited patiently.
“Hi, Blaze Gilson,” she said with a smile and sat down.
“Call me Katharine,” said Tyson’s mother. “I believe you know why I’m meeting you for.”
Blaze nodded her head and let her continue.
After the talk, they parted. Blaze had no idea where she was heading too. She stopped walking and rested on a big water fountain. With her hands buried in her face, Blaze started sobbing. Katharine’s harsh word kept replaying in her head, “You came from a criminal family. I’m embarrassed to let others know that my son is seeing a daughter of a criminal, therefore; I will not approve of the relationship. You are a really beautiful young woman, I believe you’ll be able to catch a rich man and get marry. So I beg you, please stay away from my son!”
Tyson had no idea Blaze met up with his mother, but spotted her walking alone on the street. So he followed her again. He watched her from afar and could tell that she was crying. It hurt him to see her alone and crying. He didn’t dare go out and let her see him. His heart was tearing into pieces as he watched her crying harder.
After a long crying, Blaze got up and went to sit against a tree. Feeling really tired, Blaze yawned and shut her eyes. Tyson came out when he was sure she was asleep from crying. He bent down and wiped the remanding tears from the corner of her eyes.
“I love you, Blaze,” he whispered and pressed a kiss on her lips and got up.
After he left, Blaze opened her eyes and smiled with tears and said softly, “I love you too.”
“How did I do?” Blaze asked as she got down the ladder from painting the walls two days later.
“Not bad,” said the head construction.
“Would you consider hiring me?” she joked.
“As fine as you are, Blaze, who wouldn’t hire a sweet gal like you?” the old man played along.
“Thank you! Can I help out on the bottom floor too?”
“Sure, if you insist,” he said and let her run along to the bottom floor.
Dressed in faded blue skinny jeans tucked under a flat boot, and a plaid top, Blaze started painting. She stopped painting with the sound of her cell phone vibrating inside her jean pocket.
“Hey Cassie, what’s up?” I’m at the field and I’m painting the walls,” she said. “How about you? Where are you? I have break in 15 minutes. Where do you want to meet at?”
“I’m at the office. Let’s meet at Red Lobsters?” Cassie suggested on the other line. “How’s your day so far? Don’t think too much about what his mother said to you! You know she’s not right! It was really unkind of her too talk to you like that!”
Blaze sighed, “I would’ve said the same thing if I was in her shoes. She was doing a mother’s job. I can’t blame her for what she said. To be frank, she was correct. I did come from a family of criminals.”
After a 10-minute of chitchat with Cassie, they hung up. She painted another side of the wall before looking at the time of her cell. It was break time for her and time to meet up with Cassie at Red Lobsters. She wiped her hands on the towel and went to look for the head construction. Blaze spotted the old man’s back and made her way there.
“I’m going on a break, I’ll be…” Blaze stopped speaking and turned to look on her left. Standing there was Tyson watching her the whole time; she interrupted his conversation with the old man.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that is sooo sad that just because Blaze's family has a criminal record, his mother thinks she does too. poor Tyson, who has to watch her from afar.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6
“Sorry,” Blaze said and backed away from them.
Tyson turned to the head construction and informed, “I’ll be back,” and took after Blaze.
“Blaze, can we talk for a minute?” he said from behind. She stopped walking and turned to face him.
Not far from the construction site, they sat together on the small bench. Each of them looked their own way. Neither one spoke a word, until Tyson killed the silence between them.
“How are you?” he started.
Blaze nodded her head uneasily and answered, “Good, I’m doing fine.”
“Yeah…” Tyson said dryly and glanced at her. “It’s been really hard for you these days, is it?”
“Yes…” she swallowed hard. “It hasn’t been easy.”
There was a long silence. Both were too hurt to see each other or talk together. It was too complicated that both of them hadn’t fallen out of love for one another. The most pain fullest part was that they couldn’t get over each other. The longer they separated, the more they became miserable.
“I have to go back,” said Tyson and got up. Blaze stood behind him and spoke up in tears, “I know you have been watching me the past days. But why?”
He didn’t turn to look at her, but stood with his back still facing her.
“Because…I want to see how you’re doing. I care for you so much, so much that I can’t forget you. It hasn’t been easy for me to see you crying alone and not being able to do anything. It breaks my heart to see you alone. You probably have no clue how it’s like to watch the one person you truly love from afar. It’s really heart wrenching and hopeless.”
“I…”
“Let’s just leave things like how they are,” Tyson cut her off. “I’ll see you around,” and he walked away.
Blaze turned her face and burst into harder tears.
Tyson walked his way back to the field. And than a construction worker came yelling from behind, “Blaze passed out guys!” Tyson turned around and stormed back out.
“Blaze! Blaze, can you hear me?” he said on his knees touching her cheeks. She made no movement with her eyes closed and body unconscious. Tyson lifted her light body up and carried her into his corvette.
Blaze’s eyes opened and wondered around. She was home. She turned to look at her right side and lying beside her on the bed was Tyson sounding asleep. With her left hand, she touched his face. He looked even more handsome when sleeping. His eyes flipped open looking straight at her. Stunned, Blaze pulled her hand away.
Tyson moved up closer to her face and kissed her hard. He pulled away and with the tip of his nose he teased it against hers. Blaze smiled in return and reached out her hand to touch his face again. With both of his big hands, he cupped her small face and gave her another kiss.
“I love you,” he whispered.
Blaze looked at Tyson and said, “I love you too!”
Tyson took off his clothes and turns to strip her down. He got on top of her and captured her mouth with his. Blaze wrapped her hands around his neck and moaned passionately. He took it slowly before entering her. She cried out in pain the moment he went inside her. He covered her mouth with his and whispered, “I promise you, it will not be painful the next time.”
Blaze woke up the next morning lying onto Tyson’s bare chest. She smiled and reached up to kiss him. With her right index finger, she stroked both of his eyebrows. Even when sleeping, Tyson still looked manly. And that is one thing she liked about him. She never left her gaze from him. She was happy that they made up and agreed to fight any hardships together from now on. They promised each other to be honest and not to keep secrets from one another.
“Morning,” she said to him when his eyelids open, still looking tired.
He hugged her tighter and said, “How you feeling?”
“Never…” she got on top of him and continued, “been better,” and gave him a big smooched.
Tyson rolled her down and got on top. His hands parted her hair from her face. He looked her in the eyes full of love. It had been the best day of his life since the day she walked in. He had never been happier and thanked god for letting her becomes apart of him.
“I love you… I love you… I love you,” he repeated and slowly moved in her lips.
After a long kiss, Blaze pulled away.
“I need to get dress and you too!”
Tyson got up still naked and turns to give her a good view of his body. She rolled her eyes at him and threw a pillow at him, but he caught it.
“Would you put some clothes on?” she said with embarrassment.
He set the pillow on the bed and yanked the blanket away from her. He lifted her naked body up and walked to the bathroom.
“Hey, what are you doing? Let me down!” Blaze shouted.
“We are going to shower together!” he said and kicked the door to shut.
After they got shower, Blaze got done dressing and went out to look for Tyson. He put his tie around his neck, but she stopped him.
“Let me do it,” she demanded and wrapped it around his neck. He smiled happily and stared at her.
“Done!” said Blaze and looks up at him from his neck. He pulled her in his arms and shut his eyes; she closed her eyes after him and smiles.
“I need to get going,” he said. “Meet me tonight at our little bench at 10:00 sharp.”
Blaze moved her head around with the tip of her nose touching his. “Uh…huh, I’ll be there.”
He gave her one last kissed and walked out.
Tyson didn’t go home or to work, but he went to Austin. The moment he left Blaze’s apartment his smile faded. He was happy that they made up, but he was worried about what’s ahead of them. If his mother found out about them, she’ll be upset. She had made it clear to him that Blaze would never be accepted.
“Will you be welling to fight along with me?” he asked Austin.
Austin gave him a dumfounded look, but still answered, “Of course, we’re good buddies! But what are you talking about?”
Tyson swallowed hard before breaking the news.
“Blaze and I are back on. I haven’t told anyone other than you. It’s my mother that I’m worried about!”
Austin’s eyes widen and said, “Oh my god!”
He looked at Austin and shook his head.
“Yeah…I know.”
“How are you planning to break your mother the news?”
“Well…” Tyson said, “I haven’t thought about that, but I have something better in mind for tonight.”
“And that is?” questioned Austin anxiously.
“I’m going too propose to Blaze!”
The moment Cassie spotted Blaze; she walked up to her with her hands crossed.
“Miss Blaze Hylie Gilson, I believe you owe me an explanation!” Cassie demanded.
Blaze smiled at her friend guiltily.
“OH MY GOD!!!!” shouted Cassie after Blaze told her the entire story.
“Shhh…” Blaze said and covered Cassie’s mouth.
Cassie pushed her hand away. “Sorry, I was just….TOO HAPPY!” She laughed at Blaze and held her hand. “I really am, Blaze. I knew you two were meant for each other. I’ll fight to get you two together if anything bad happens later.”
“Oh really?” teased Blaze, “How about you and Austin? Getting anywhere?”
Cassie pushed Blaze’s hand aside.
“I haven’t met him since the day we all got together! Plus, I have no interest in him. I don’t like men who doesn’t dress nice and have messy hair!”
“Hmm…I see!”
Blaze stole a glance at Cassie and giggled.
Cassie got home and changed into a nice dress. She and Blaze made plans to have dinner tonight, since Blaze didn’t show up yesterday for lunch.
“Cassie Arnold,” she said to the waitress who led her to a table outside with a good view of the town.
“Your friend will be here in a sec,” said the waitress and left her there.
Austin was dressed in a nice black suit and had his messy hair combed nicely. Blaze advised him to dress up to make a good impression for Cassie. He took one last glance of his self in the mirror before getting out of the bathroom. He spotted Cassie’s blonde hair and made his way to the table.
Cassie glanced up at him with wide eyes. She wasn’t expecting him, but what stunned her was that he was in a suit and fixed his hair.
“What are you doing here?” she snapped at him.
He sat up tall and answered, "We are having dinner together!”
It hit Cassie than that it was Blaze, who was getting back at her and was trying to be the matchmaker. She gave him a smile and than turn to roll her eyes in disbelief.
Austin walked Cassie out to her car after they ate. She unlocked her door and was about to get in, but paused and turned to him.
“I don’t like men who are trying to be someone they’re not,” Cassie hinted and reached up to kiss his cheek and got into her car and drove away.
Austin touched his face and smiled happily.
“Did you wait long?” Blaze asked as she sat down and slides her hands around his waist.
Tyson put his arms around her and pressed a kiss on her head.
“No, I just got here.”
They sat under the tree for a while and looked up at the dark sky full of stars. It felt like the first night they met. The sky filled with stars, as two lonely people met and felt a small connection. They were both destined to be together or else they wouldn’t have met again. It was also love at first sight. Even though, Blaze tried to protect herself from falling for him. But in the end, his love melted her heart and melted her flames away. She no longer had a heart full of hot flames.
“Blaze,” started Tyson. “I am really happy that you came into my life. I never thought that falling in love would be the best part of life, but now I do. I came from a family who express little of love and because of that I craved for more love than anything else. And now that I got it, I no longer feel lonely. I want you to know that I’m not the best man, but I will try to be. I want to give you as much love as I can. But most importantly, I want to be spending the rest of my life with you. I want to take care of you and look after you.’
He pulled away from her and got down on one knee holding her right hand.
“What I mean is that, will you Blaze Hylie Gilson marry me?”
Blaze looked down at him with tears in her eyes.
“Will you not be embarrassed because I came from a family of criminals? Will you be able to face others without feeling ashamed? What about your family? What will they say about us? I love you too; I love you so much that I can’t bear to have others look down on you. And most importantly, I can ruin your family reputation,” said Blaze.
“I’m not embarrassed nor will I have to face others with shame. I don’t care what others will say about you. I love you for who you are. As for my family, I’ll clear things up with them. Nothing matters more to me than you. I don’t care about reputation. As long as I have you beside me, nothing else concerns me,” Tyson answered strongly.
Blaze hugged him and burst out in harder tears. She was happy to hear what he had said. His words were strong and sincere. He had filled up all the love she missed out on and now he was going to give her a family she never had.
“So?” he asked.
Blaze looked up and exclaimed, “Yes, I will marry you.”
She cupped her hand on his face and gave him a long kiss. Tyson picked her up and swung her around happily. Both of their eyes were closed and with big smile their nose against each other’s.
Deep down, they both knew well that there was going to be more problems running their way. And they were prepared to face it together. Even though, they had no clue what it was going to be.
Chapter 7
The next day, Tyson called a family meeting in the living room. He sat waiting for everyone patiently. He was nervous and felt butterflies in his stomach. This was not going to be easy and he knew that too. Everyone came out and gathered around.
“I’m getting married!” he announced the moment everyone settled down.
Katharine was the first to speak up, “With whom?”
“Yeah, with who?” Selena asked across from Tyson.
Both Theodore and Thomas were stunned, but remained silence.
Tyson took a deep breath and swallowed hard.
“I’m marrying Blaze.”
“Tyson, dear,” Katharine started. “You’re not kidding me are you?’
He nodded his head before answering her, “No, mother, I’m not kidding you.”
Angrily, Katharine stood up and pointed her fingers in Tyson’s face.
“This wedding will not happen. I will not allow you to marry a daughter of a criminal!”
Tyson got up and protested, “Mother, would you stop calling Blaze that!”
“How dare you raise your voice at me because of her? I will say this for the last time, she will ruin our family name if you continue being with her!”
Tyson turn to his father and uncle for help, but neither spoke a word.
“Father, Uncle Thomas, do you guys have anything to say at all?” he asked.
“I got an idea!” Selena shouted. “Let’s do a family vote!”
“Fine!” Tyson agreed. “Hands up with you object of me and Blaze being together!”
Right that moment, one hand went up that belonged to Katharine. Tyson watched in amaze that his father and Uncle did not object.
“What is wrong with this family?” Katharine asked angrily when she realized her hand was the only one up. “Theodore? Thomas? Selena?”
“I want to see my son settle down once and for all. I don’t mind who he marries as long as he’s happy that’s all that matters!” Theodore spoke and got up to give Tyson a pat on the shoulder.
“I support Tyson. I’ve met Blaze a couple of time. And let me tell you Katharine, she’s one of a fine good girl,” said Thomas.
“I like Blaze and I like them together!” Selena exclaimed and jumped onto Tyson for a hug. “Congratulations,” she whispered to his ear.
“Fine!” Katharine said. “Do what you want! And let me tell you this, I will not attend this wedding of yours!” And walks upstairs.
Tyson looked at his father who nodded at him that he understood.
Inside the office, Blaze peeked at Cassie happily and made her way to her.
“Miss Blaze Hylie Gilson, you better give me a wonderful explanation why Austin showed up last night instead of you?” Cassie said with a big smile of furious.
“Tyson propose to me last night,” Blaze whispered with one hand on her face.
“WHAT!” Cassie shrieked in surprise.
“Will you keep your voice down?” said Blaze looking if there was anyone eavesdropping on them.
“Sorry, I was shocked, okay? Oh my gosh, am I’m going to be the maid of honor?” she asked excitedly.
Blaze shook her head and laughed.
“Yes, you will be my maid of honor!”
“BESTMAN!” Austin shrieked out.
“Yes,” said Tyson. “Just be preparing!”
Austin shook his head in disbelief, but said happily, “Guess I’m the only handsome bachelor left in town? Gosh, how am I going to survive with all these single women around me from here on out?”
Tyson slaps Austin on the back and laughs out wondering how unluckily those women will be.
“I don’t know about that!” Tyson disagrees. “But I know someone has got their eyes on you secretly!”
“And whom are you referring too, Ice?” asked Austin curiously.
“The girl who made my friend a fool of himself by dressing up to impress her. But instead she liked his simple clothes and messy hair. I wonder who she is?” Tyson said and looked away.
Katharine met up with Olivia at a food restaurant and broke the news about Tyson getting married to Blaze.
“Tyson and I were starting to get all long. But since the day that girl came into his life, he and I been having a lot of disagreement,” said Katharine in soft tears. “He’s still going to marry her even if I object. What am I going to do, Olivia?”
Olivia reached over and took a hold of Katharine’s hand and looked her in the eyes. She was going to burst out in any moment, but calmed herself to keep her good image in front of Katharine. Now that she had earned Katharine’s trust and made her dislike Blaze, she had another better idea in mind. She was going too have Katharine do the job of separating Tyson and Blaze.
“I know how you feel Katharine. I love Ice so much too. Let’s just wait and see what happens to them for awhile,” Olivia said with a sweet smile.
“You are such a nice girl. Why is Tyson so blind and not see that side of you?”
“Ice may not see it now, but he will one day!”
Olivia looks away sadly so that Katharine will pity her more. They both departed later, but Olivia wasn’t going to remain silently. She had betters plan to do for the day.
“Hi, this is Olivia Pierce. Do you remember me, Matt?” she said on the phone.
“Of course, I do!” answered Matt. “So what is that you need this time?”
“Nothing much, but I was just wondering if you still kept those photos of Blair. I need to borrow them again!”
Tyson unlocked the door and walked in. He spotted Blaze sleeping on the couch and went up to her. He sat beside her and touched her face.
“Hmm… I smell my soon to be hubby’s scent,” said Blaze and opened her eyes to meet his face. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to keep you waiting,” apologized Tyson and kissed her forehead.
“No need too, I like the feeling of having to wait for you. It makes me happy and feels like I have someone whose coming home to me,” she replied with a smile and stroke her nose against his.
Tyson lifted her up and teased, “Really? Well, I’ll show you what it really means than,” and went inside the bedroom.
Tyson woke up the next morning to the smell of fresh eggs and bacon. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He slides his hands around her tiny waist and leaned his head on her shoulder.
“Hmm…smells good!” he said with his eyes shut and wiggled his nose.
Blaze turned her head and kissed him on the mouth.
“I want to wake up every morning to make you breakfast.”
“And I would love to wakeup every morning to the smell of my soon to be wife’s cooking.”
“Ok, get yourself wash up and we’ll have breakfast together,” demanded Blaze and pushed his back to the bathroom. Tyson picked her up and set her beside the sink.
“I want you to shave my mustache,” he said and handed Blaze the cream and shaver. She chuckled and took the stuff from his hand.
After breakfast, they both went out. Walking hand in hand, they went down the street. It was their first public walk as a couple. Tyson made a quick stop by the floral shop. He walked out with both of his hand behind his back.
“For you, my love,” he said and handed her the bouquet of red roses. Blaze took them with a wide smile on her face. Tyson pulled her over and kissed her tenderly. With his left hand holding onto his cell phone, Tyson secretly raised it up and took a picture of them.
“What was that?’ asked Blaze.
He showed her the picture that he just took of them kissing.
“Sweetheart, I just realized that I don’t have any of your picture in my phone. Now that I do, I can just look at this picture whenever I miss you,” he grinned like a kid who just won a big award.
“Silly head!” she scolded, but jumped up to him and laid her head on his neck. He put his hand around her shoulder and they continue down the road.
After dinner in Blaze’s apartment, she did the dishes as Tyson went to watch his basketball game in the living room. Blaze turned to grab a towel, but accidentally bumped onto the stack of plates on the table. She got down her knees to pick up the broken plates, but cuts her hand instead.
“Ouch!” she said.
Tyson quickly got up the moment he heard her voice.
“Let me see your hand,” he said and took her hand in his mouth to suck the blood.
“Tyson…” Blaze trailed off and looked at him in tears. She loved him so much. Each day she spent with him, the more she loved him. She was lucky to have such a great man like Tyson in her life. He loved her whole heartily.
Tyson took her hand down and wiped her tears.
“Why are you crying? Is something bothering you?” he asked with his right hand on her face. Blaze jumped onto him and wrapped her arms around him.
“Nothing…” she sniffed, “I love you, honey.”
Tyson smiled and patted her back. “I love you too, darling!”
Blaze slept alone that night. Tyson had been with her for the past 2 days and he needed to go home or else his mom would come down. The next morning he woke up and went down to the living room. He took the newspaper from the table and opened it. Right on the front page was a picture of Blaze with blond hair doing drugs and beside her was Tyson ‘s photo. The news read:
New CEO of Williams Hotel To Marry A Former Drug Dealer
Twenty-seven years old, Tyson Ice Gilson new CEO of Williams Hotel had announced to marry his beau, Blaze Hylie Gilson, a former drug dealer. The twenty-four years old hadn’t come out to speak a word about it. But onlookers had confirmed that she was not also a drug dealer, but a drug addict too. It had been noted that Blaze’s father was former drug dealer Paul Gilson who had been sentence to jail 7 years ago because of a crime he committed. News got around that Katharine Gilson, mother of Tyson had object to their relationship. Tyson has yet to comment on this, but as it looks, the couple’s relationship isn’t working well. Now, the twenty-seven years old has yet to decide if he will or will not marry a former drug dealer? Would he be risking the family business if he marries her? What has Katharine got to say about them? Stay tune for our next issue.
Tyson stormed to his corvette and drove to Blaze’s apartment. A moment later, he was inside her house and he handed her the newspaper. She took it and looked at it, horrified.
“How did they get this picture?” Blaze asked.
“You tell me,” he said. “At first, I didn’t want to believe it was you. But with 3 years of computer class in college, I can distinguish between real pictures and photoshop. Is this the other truth about yourself that you have been hiding from me? Were you afraid that I wouldn’t accept you because you were a former drug dealer like your father?”
Blinking tears behind her eyes, Blaze looked at Tyson with pain. His words hit her hard. She felt like being shot in the head. Why did problems keep heading towards them when they were already doing well? The more they love each other, the more they unfold stories about one another that they had yet to know. Blaze got up without saying a word and went to her purse. She took out her wallet and took out a photo. She handed it to Tyson.
“Oh my god!” said Tyson with wide eyes. ‘This is?”
“Blair and I are twins. I was born just a few minutes before her. This photo was taken when we were 18 years old,” Blaze answered.
He looked up at her and questioned, “So the one on the front news isn’t you?”
Blaze nodded her head. “Blair said she hated looking like me so she bleached her hair blond. It was the last time I saw Blair before that photo on the front news was taken.”
“What do you mean?”
“I remember that day we had an argument. Blair was really upset and took off and never returned. I had no idea Blair was doing drugs too. I found out on that day when someone sent me those photos. I didn’t want anyone to judge Blair so I burnt the photos, but I didn’t know that the sender still kept copies of it.”
Chapter 8
Tyson took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.
“I’m so sorry I shouted at you earlier. I should’ve trusted you instead. I know you better than this,” he apologized.
Blaze pulled away sniffing her nose. With her hands cupping his face she looked him in the eyes. “Your words earlier really hurt me. I felt like someone shot me in the head. But since you apologized, I’ll forgive you. I’ll record this time in my head that you offended me.”
“Thank you! Thank you!” he said and trailed his lips along her jawbone, which ended close to the curve of her lips.
Cassie went out to find Austin at his work place.
“Did you read the newspaper yet?” she asked the moment she spotted him.
Austin nodded his head and answered, “Just got done reading before you showed up. So is it true or not?”
“Yes, but the girl in the photo isn’t Blaze!”
He gave her a questioning look.
“It’s Blair, Blaze’s twin sister,” Cassie spilled out.
“Wow,” Was all that came out of Austin’s mouth.
Cassie grabbed Austin’s hand and dragged him out to her car. He yanked his hand away from her and looked at her wondering what she was up too.
“I’m not taking you out on a date,” she confronted. “We are going to see how Tyson and Blaze is doing. I haven’t seen those two for days now. I’m really worried about them. Aren’t you too?”
Austin looked annoyed and answered, “Yes, I am worried too. All right, I’ll go see them with you too. But under one condition, you must let me drive your car!”
Cassie threw him her keys and got inside the passenger seat. Austin caught the keys and threw them in the air and catches it before getting inside. They made it to Blaze’s apartment in 5 minutes. Cassie got out of the car and went knocking on the door. Tyson opened the door and led them in.
“Well, hello guys!” he said. “What are you two doing here so early, huh?”
Austin who stood in front of Tyson answered, “Same reason as why you’re here!”
“Hey, you guys!” said Blaze who came out from the kitchen.
Cassie went up to her and gave Blaze a big hug. “Gosh, I’m like so worried about you. If I ever find out who leaked that photo and accused you, I’m going to bitch slap them.”
“Whew!” said Austin with a relief. “Good luck!”
Tyson turned to Cassie pointing a finger at her. “You’re right! I’m going to get my hands on that and find out who the hell did it.”
“Honey,” Blaze said and took his hand down. “It’s ok, I don’t want to know who did it. Let’s just drop it.”
Tyson put his hand on her shoulders and refused, “I can’t, ok? There’s someone out there who’s trying to break us apart. If I don’t do anything about it than he or she will continue causing us trouble.”
“Honestly… I know who did it.” Blaze looked at him with worrisome.
Both Austin and Cassie exchanged looks and glanced at Blaze.
“Who?” Tyson asked angrily. “Who did it?”
“Olivia,” said Blaze dryly. “She was the one who sent me those photos 3 years ago.”
“OLIVIA!” Cassie repeated after Blaze. “I guess she never knows when to stop!”
Frustrated, Tyson threw his hand in the air and shouted in Blaze’s face.
“I thought we promise to be honest with each other? Why can’t you ever tell me the truth and stop keeping secrets?”
Cassie opened her mouth to speak, but Austin covered his hand over her mouth and dragged her outside. He shut the door behind them and released her.
“Argh…why did you do that?” she shouted madly.
“It’s good to be worried about your friend, but now is not the right time. It’s their business, not ours to butt in!” Austin warned her. “Let’s just go back to work and let them handle their problems first. I promise we’ll be back later to check up on them.”
“Fine,” said Cassie and turned to walk away. Austin followed behind her and giggled happily. Inside the car, Cassie was quiet and lost in her thought. Austin touched her hand with his and said, “Don’t worry, they’ll be fine. Tyson always handle things perfectly.” She smiled at him with relief.
Back inside the apartment, Tyson and Blaze were still standing face to face. Blaze hadn’t spoken a word, but struggles to think of an explanation for him. She raised her right hand to touch Tyson’s face, but he pushed it away and accidentally slapped her on the face with his hand.
“I’m so sorry,” he said trying to touch her face, but Blaze backed away.
“Please, go. Leave me alone,” she pleaded. Tyson ignored her and pulled her into his arms.
“I’m not leaving you alone. I’m not ever going to let you face things alone.”
He hugged her tighter until she was choking.
“I…. can’t breath,” she said squeakily. Tyson loosen her and apologized, “God, I’m so sorry. Blaze; let’s just forget what happened today. I hate to see us mad at each other.”
“Fine,” she said, “but I’m not going to forgive you for slapping me a moment ago!”
Tyson held her hands and leaned down to look her in the face.
“How about I seduce you? And if it works, than you forgive?” he asked with a killer smile.
Blaze looked to the left and said, “NO!”
Tyson tries to kiss her, but she moves her face back in forth saying, “No…no…no…not working!” Instantly, he captured her mouth with his and slipped his tongue between the seams before she had a chance to shut him out. Blaze melted into him like he had melted her flames. Her lips under his and kissed him over and over. Tyson stepped on Blaze’s foot and they tumbled on the couch. He stood on top and licked her neck with his tongue. She laughed wiggling her shoulder.
“So?” said Tyson with his face so close to her and breath came in gasps. “Am I forgiven yet? I did give you a good seduction.”
Blaze wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned forward to kiss him. With her eyes shut, she whispered to his ear, “Apology forgiven,” and kissed his earlobe.
Tyson got home with his mother waiting inside impatiently. She stood up from the chair and found her way to him. Katharine threw him the newspaper and pointed her hand out.
“See what I’ve been telling you! She is going to cause us trouble!” shouted Katharine. “Open your eyes and stop daydreaming. This girl is going to kill our family before you realize it!”
Tyson looked away and took a deep breath. “I’m not going to argue with you, Mother. You just stay out of this and I’ll handle this matter.”
“How? How are you planning to handle it when everyone in town already knows? I am so embarrass to go out and say a word about this!”
“Than don’t!” he suggested and walked away.
“Miss Olivia,” said the maid. “There’s a girl out there to see you. She said that she’s a friend of yours.”
Olivia turned from her mirror to look at the maid and said with a questioned, “Friend? But I don’t have any female…”
She paused and smiled. It must’ve been Blaze since the photos leaked out. She dismissed the maid and went out to the living room to see her. The girl standing beside the window turned around to face Olivia.
“Hi, Olivia! I haven’t seen you for a while now,” she said. “I wonder how my picture end up in the front page?”
Olivia looked at her with wide eyes and went pale before saying, “You!”
The girl laughed and said, “Yeah, it’s me. Aren’t you happy to see an old friend? God, I missed you. Let’s hang out like the old days. What do you say?”
“Never!” Olivia shouted at her. “I never forgot what you did to me, Blair!”
Blair smirked and step forward to her. “I’m so sorry, Olivia. I wish I hadn’t done that to you. But I can’t go back and fix it. Why don’t we start over again?”
“With you? Never, will I ever trust a person like you again. Get the hell out of my house before I have the cops throw you back in rehab again!” she threatened.
Blair looked at Olivia with sharp eyes and bumped her shoulder before walking out. She paused half way and turn back to say, “See you at Blaze’s wedding,” and exit the door.
Olivia threw the vase behind her and fell down screaming, “I hate you BITCH!”
A few days later… Tyson went inside the jewelry store to check out the wedding rings. He chose a pair of silver ring and had the words, Melting Flames engraved inside Blaze’s ring. As Tyson turned to walk out, he bumps into an old woman. He helps her up and apologized, “I’m so sorry, Ma’ma!”
“I’m fine,” she said and looks up at him. She recognized him instantly. “You’re Tyson Williams!”
He nods his head and answered politely, “Yes.”
“You don’t know me, but I know you,”
Tyson smiled at her with a questioning look.
“I’m Breanna Rich, Blaze’s mother,” she confronted.
His smile faded immediately when she broke the news. They went out for a walk to talk about Blaze.
“I read the news and found out Blaze was getting married to you. I’m really happy she has found someone to take care of her. She has always been a very good daughter, but when I left to remarry Blaze and I lost the bond. She felt betrayed and said I abandon her,” said Breanna sadly. “In the past, I’ll call to check up on her since she wouldn’t allow me to come over. I tried my best to make it up for her, but she doesn’t want anything to do with me.”
Tyson turned to Breanna and said with a smile, “Can you please come to our wedding? I will be really happy if you show up. It would mean the world to Blaze and I if you come.”
“I don’t know if that’s a good idea. Blaze and I haven’t met since the day I left. But if you can, please help set us up so I can meet Blaze and clear things. It’s been too long and about time we both make up.”
“No problem! I’ll make sure Blaze and you meet by this week,” he said with a wink.
“Hi, Blaze, this is Austin. I wanted to ask you a few questions,” he said on the phone.
“Hey, Austin! What’s up?” Blaze answered on the other line.
“Well…. It’s about Cassie.”
“What about Cassie? Is something wrong?”
“No, no… I just want to know what Cassie likes.”
Blaze giggled and said, “Oh, ok… Well, Cassie likes to eat at Red Lobsters. She loves tulips, cats, and her favorite color is purple. And that’s basically it. Cassie likes very simple things and she’s not very picky.”
“Yeah… I kind of notice, “ he said. ‘Well, thank you and I’ll see you around.”
“Ok, good luck, bye!” she said and hung up.
“Who was that?” Tyson asked from behind.
“Guess!”
Tyson walked up to her and said slowly, “Darling, you know I don’t like playing guessing games.”
She raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really? So?”
“So…” he trailed off and grabbed her by the waist and tickles her. Blaze laughed so hard and begged him to stop. “Stop, stop, stop…. That tickles!”
“Not until you tell me who it is!”
Blaze pushed Tyson on the couch and leaped on him. She sat on his lap facing him and had her hands around his neck.
“It was Austin,” she said and brushed her lips on his brow.
“Hmm…” was all that Tyson said and had his attention on her. He picked Blaze up who had her legs wrapped around his hips. “Why don’t we go to bed early today, dear?” Blaze gently pulled his face upward with her hands to meet sweetly parted lips and said, “Sure.”
“You smell lovely tonight,” he said and slowly undresses her.
“Do I?”
“Yes, you do,” Tyson whispered against her ear and laid her down the bed. His hand stroking her small butt and smothered her face in teasing kisses.
Chapter 9
The next morning, Blaze got up awhile Tyson slept on. Returning to her bedroom, Blaze stopped by Tyson’s side and stared down at him. She put her hand on his arm and felt the power muscles. Her fingers were moving down the edge of his tank. She leaned over, planting her mouth right next to his ear, she shouted out, “Wake up!”
Tyson slept on and wasn’t going to wake up. She put her mouth against his in a soft breathy kiss. Suddenly, his mouth wasn’t still beneath hers, it was hot and seeking. Tyson’s arm came around her, and she was tumbled on her back on the bed next to him. Tyson pressed his body against hers, every long hard inch of him touching every short, soft inch of her body.
“Honey,” she whispered. “Get up.”
“Don’t wake me up,” he murmured, his mouth touching the sensitive curve of her neck. “Make love to me.”
She pushed him on the shoulders, trying to get him off her.
“Come on,” she said loudly.
Tyson opened his eyes. “Ok, I’m awake now.”
He pushed a piece of her hair off her face in a tender gesture. “You’re so beautiful.” He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She rolled away from him until she found her feet on the side of the bed. “Hurry and get yourself wash up.”
“Come here,” he said softly, holding out his hand to her.
She sat back down on the bed. He reached out his hand and pulled her across the mattress until she was cuddled up next to him, her head on his shoulder, his arm around her waist.
“This feels so good. I can’t wait to marry you,” he said.
Blaze felt like he did too. She could barely wait until they got married. It felt like heaven to her, being with him and loving him. Her heart no longer felt hot, but warm, filled with love and happiness.
They finished breakfast and got up to leave. Tyson was out the door, but paused and said, “Blaze, meet tonight at our little bench.”
Blaze went up to him and put her arms around his neck and leaned close to him. “Ok.”
Before he could pull away or draw a proper breath, her mouth was moving over his in a long, deep kiss that made him demanding more. Blaze pulled back and let him go.
It was dark before Blaze realized it. She got off work and went straight to their bench. But when she got closer, the one person in the world she least expect to see was there waiting for her.
“Blaze,” said Breanna and stood up. “Please, don’t leave!”
Blaze stopped and turned to her mother. “Why are you here?”
“I asked Tyson to set us up.”
She nods her head in disbelief. ‘Tyson? So you two met already?”
“Yes, we did. Now, would you come and sit here so we can carry on.”
“Fine!” she said and went to sit beside Breanna.
“I’m sorry Blaze. I know it was my fault for leaving Blair and you. I shouldn’t have been selfish and moved on. If I could go back, I would stay and look after you two. I was hurt and devastated when your father got in jail. I was hopeless and miserable, but than I met Victor. He loved me and promised to look after me. And he did, he took very good care of me all these years. I had the life I never got, but I was missing one thing. I missed you and Blair. I wish I could’ve been a good mother and teach Blair how to be a good person. But I didn’t get the chance too and now Blair has disappeared. I love you so much, Blaze. I want you to have the best. I was really happy when I heard that you were getting married. Tyson is a really sweet man and I believe he’ll take better care of you than I did.”
Blaze turned to look at Breanna in tears. “Why haven’t you ever told me this before?”
“I’m sorry, I hope it’s not late yet,” said Breanna. Blaze reached over and hugged her. “I love you, mom!”
Breanna cried in tears with a smile. “I love you too, dear.”
They walked to Blaze’s apartment and when the door opened, standing before them was Tyson. He smiled because he knew that they had made up and things were going to work out. But what pleased him the most was seeing Blaze happy and to have her mother by her side. Even though she never spoke a word about her mother to him, he knew that deep down in Blaze’s heart, her mother was the world to her.
Blaze reached out and hugged Tyson. Her face buried in his chest. “Thank you!”
“You’re welcome,” he said and plot a kiss on her head.
The three gathered around the living room.
“Mom, you’ll be there at the wedding with Victor too?” Blaze questioned.
“I will, I’ll bring Victor. It’s about time you meet your step father,” said Breanna. “And you too, Tyson!”
“Of course,” he replied.
“Will your mother be there too?” Blaze blurted out, looking at Tyson who stiffened.
“Maybe…”
Breanna studied them for a minute. “Is something going on here that you haven’t told me, Blaze?”
Tyson and Blaze exchanged looks.
“Alright, I’ll tell my mom,” said Blaze.
“Go on, dear.”
“Katharine, Tyson’s mother, doesn’t approve our relationship. She might not show up on our wedding too. But I really want her to be there.”
“I know Katharine! Leave this up to me. I promise you that Katharine will approve of your relationship and she’ll be there at your wedding with a big smile too,” said Breanna and winked at them.
Next morning, Breanna paid Katharine a surprising visit.
“Breanna, what brings you here?” asked Katharine holding out her hands for a hug. Breanna reached up and hugs her.
“Well, I haven’t seen you since we met at Victor’s party,” said Breanna. “I’m in town for my daughter’s wedding.”
“Your daughter? You have a daughter?”
“From my first marriage. I have three child, two girls and one boy. My son is still in juvenile. My second daughter has disappeared and my oldest daughter is getting married.”
“Oh… so who’s your daughter getting married too?” asked Katharine excitedly.
“You know him well,” Breanna started with a chuckle. “My daughter Blaze is marrying your son Tyson.”
Katharine stiffened and went quiet for a moment before speaking up. “Your daughter Blaze is marrying my son Tyson?”
“Correct! We’re going to be in laws. I’m so excited!”
Katharine laughed awkwardly.
“In laws! Hahaha… Sounds good.”
“Isn’t it? And I would like to clear some things with you too!”
Katharine waited for her to continue.
“It’s true that my ex-husband was a drug dealer who committed crimes, same goes with my son and second daughter too. But Blaze, has never laid a hand on drugs. The girl on front news isn’t Blaze, but it’s Blair. Blaze and Blair are twins. I really hope that you will not judge my daughter and approve of her relationship with your son. My daughter has been a very good person all her life. I give you my word that Blaze will not ruin your family name or business.”
“I’m sorry, said Katharine guiltily. “I did judge Blaze, and I feel ashamed for my actions because I did say a lot of hurtful things to her. Since you gave me your word, I will give them a chance. I will try to get along with Blaze. From now on, I will not object to their relationship.”
Breanna smiled immediately. “So you’ll be attending the wedding than?”
“Of course! How can I miss out on such an important occasion?” she said and patted Breanna on the hand in appreciation.
“I’m nervous,” said Blaze outside the door of Tyson’s house.
“Hey, it’s going to be okay. Trust me, they all like you. My mother had made truce, ok? So we should be proving to her why she did!”
He led her inside the living room where everyone waited for them.
“Blaze, meet me father,” he said.
“Hi,” she said and kissed Theodore on both cheeks.
“And my mother!”
Blaze turns to Katharine with a sick stomach. In return, Katharine gives her a big hug. “I’m sorry, we both got started in bad terms, Blaze.”
“It’s ok,” she said.
Tyson standing between them and asked, “You two met already?”
Both of them looked at him and answered, “Yes!”
After dinner, Katharine stole Blaze to herself. She took Blaze upstairs and into her room.
“Come here,” said Katharine and had them sit on the sofa. “I want to give you this necklace. I wore it on the day of my wedding. It was passed down from generations of the William’s family. And I want you to have it.”
Blaze looked at Katharine with watery eyes and took the necklace. “I’m so grateful. Thank you so much. I’ll take good care of it.”
Katharine wiped Blaze’s tear. “I should be thanking you for being patient with Tyson and having to put up with me. I’m sorry that I hurt you before with my words. I promise that it will never happen again.”
Happily, Blaze reached over to give Katharine a hug. She was happy that everything turned up like it should’ve been. Katharine has approved of them. This was all she wanted.
Tyson took Blaze home. At her apartment, they got change into their pajamas and sat out in the living room on the couch. Blaze sat with her back leaning onto Tyson.
“I’m so excited and nervous at the same time,” said Blaze looking up from his face.
His hands stroking her hair and smiles. “Me too, dear. We’ll be getting marry in 2 more days.”
“And I’ll be Mrs. Tyson Williams!”
“I like that,” he said and moves his lips down to hers.
Blaze reached for him and ran her hands threw his hair. Before she knew, they were both making love on the couch and their clothes scattered around on the floor. She closed her eyes, feeling him with every part of her body. She told herself how much she loved this man and that he had prove to her, love existed. He melted all her flames away with his love. With Tyson inside her, on top of her, surrounding her, she felt free as the breeze and powerful as the sea. They collapsed together, breathlessly as they came down the other side of the wave.
Tyson was gone by the time Blaze awoke the next morning. She found a note beside her pillow that read:
I have works to clear up. See you on our wedding!
Love, Tyson

She kissed the paper and got up from bed.
Blaze was inside her car driving to work and saw Tyson with Olivia outside a table under a big umbrella. She took out her cell phone and dialed his number.
“Hi, honey, I’m at work now. Where are you?”
“Inside the office hotel. What is it?” he asked.
“Nothing, I’ll talk to you later, bye.”
“Love you, bye,” said Tyson and hung up.
Blaze parked her car and got out. They were still there in the same spot when she saw them. She walked up and stood behind Tyson.
“Since when had this become your office hotel?” she asked.
Tyson turns around and stood up. “Blaze!”
“Haven’t seen you for awhile, Blaze! How are you?” Olivia asked across the table.
Blaze gave Tyson a sharp look and than glanced at Olivia. “I’m doing good.”
“What are you doing here?” I thought you were at work,” Tyson asked Blaze.
“I should be asking you the same question too!”
Tyson turns to Olivia. “Excuse us,” and drags Blaze away. He released her hand when they had gotten far away from Olivia.
“Why were you following me?” he asked disappointed.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww they finally got to be with each other and he proposed to her, but gosh his mom and Olivia are so mean and evil.
but now i'm happy that Blaze patched things up with her mother and Tyson's mother approves of the wedding.
OMG misunderstanding in the last chapter...i wonder why Tyson was with Olivia.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10
“I didn’t follow you, but I saw you and called you. You just lied to me, right in my face!” she answered.
Tyson looked at the ground and than gaze up at her. “I’m sorry, but I can explain.”
“Fine, explain!”
“After I left your house, I went to work and Olivia called me. She said she wanted to meet me and clear up things. So I meet up with her and we talked. She apologized for leaking the photo and said she wanted to attend our wedding, but was afraid you wouldn’t like it. I told her she could come and you wouldn’t mind. She wanted to be friends with me and I was fine with it. And that’s basically it,” Tyson finished in one breath.
“Friends?” Blaze laughed out with one hand touching her head. “How can you become friends with someone you slept with? Seriously, that’s the lamest thing I’ve ever heard.”
“Hey, it’s not funny, alright? We’re just friends now! We have no more sexual contacts!”
“Is it? Why didn’t you just tell me the truth than, huh? You’re friends right, so what’s there to hide from me? Or were you afraid I’ll find out?”
“I’m sorry, I should’ve told you, but I know you wouldn’t like it. So I didn’t! So cut the crap, I haven’t been in touch with Olivia for awhile now!”
“You’re right, but still you should’ve just told me instead of lying. When I called you and you lied to me, I felt like someone stab me right in the heart. What happened to being honest?”
“I don’t need to go through this crap right now. This has nothing to do with being honest!”
“Why wouldn’t it? We’re getting married tomorrow. And from now on, you’ll have to put up more with it. You just can’t keep secrets from me.”
“I don’t need to put up with this shit. I’m not going to let you invade my privacy!”
“Invade your privacy?” she repeated shaking her head. “Than why are you getting married to me?”
Angrily, Tyson threw his hand in the air. “Fuck it, we’re not getting marry!”
Blaze looked at him and blanked back her tears. “Fine, you said it. We’re not getting married.” She brushed past him and burst out in tears. What just happened? They were doing well last night and now it had to turn out like this. God, what was she going to do?
Under the tree, Blaze sat on their bench all day. She didn’t realize it was already dark. She looked up the sky to see that it was full of stars shining from above. She closed her eyes and held out her hand in a prayer and made a wish, [/I]“Please, send him back to me!”[/I]
The moment her eyes opened, Tyson was standing in front of her. With tears still in her eyes, she stood up.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…. I don’t know what has gotten into me,” he said. “I didn’t mean what I said. From now on, I will never lie to you again. You mean the world to me. I can’t or will I ever let you go. It wasn’t easy for me to get you! You belong to me. I really care for you and I love you so much!”
She looked up into his face, her eyes still blurring with furious tears. “I hate you.”
“No you don’t,” he whispered. Then put his mouth over hers.
She tried to resist him and keep her lips closed, but his tongue teased her mouth and she couldn’t help but open, letting him inside. She threw her hands around his neck, forgetting that she was mad at him. Forgetting that he yelled at her and said that he wouldn’t marry her. No-
Blaze yanked her mouth away from him, her breath coming out in ragged. “I hate you. I hated when you yell at me. I hated it when you kiss me. I hated it most when you say you love me.”
“Come here.” He held out his hand to her.
Blaze hesitated, then walked to him and let him slide his arm around her waist. He rested his chin on her head. “I’m truly sorry. I will never let that happen again. Please forgive me.”
She looked up from his chin, his face so close to hers. He stared at her for a long time, so long that she was no longer upset at him. “From now on, I’m the Big Master. You will not lie to me or yell at me. If we ever argue again, you will let me win. Did I make myself clear?”
Tyson threw his head back and laugh before answering, “Yes, clear enough to last me a life time! Thank you, Big Master! So it’s a yes, you’re still going to marry me, right?”
Blaze tiptoed and reached up to kiss him. “Yes, I’m still going to marry you.” Her eyes closed with her nose rest against his. He lifted her up and carried her home. She fell asleep before they reached her apartment. He gently laid her on the bed and took off her shoes. He drew the blanket over her.
Tyson sat on her side of bed and ran his finger through her hair. He thought about what he said to her when they argued. Invading privacy. What the hell was he thinking to say that? He was so close to losing her today and he promised himself it was never going to happen again. It made him crazy when she took off crying and happiest when he found her on their bench. They were getting married tomorrow and he’ll be spending the rest of his life with her. This was what he had always wanted the moment he met her. He loved her; he did, with his whole entire heart.
It was morning, the big day for Tyson and Blaze. Each took their time and got ready. Guests arriving at the chapel and Blaze sat in her room feeling a sick sore in her stomach.
“Are you ok?” Cassie asked.
“Yeah, I’m just really nervous!” she said.
Breanna and Victor walked in. “Hi, I’m Victor.”
“Blaze,” she said and kissed him on both cheeks.
“Honey, you look really pretty today!” Breanna exclaimed and gave her a hug.
“I’m getting married! I’m getting married!” Blaze repeated with tears behind her lashes.
Than it was time for her to go out. She took Victor’s arm and looked at him.
“You look very beautiful, dear!” he said with a smile.
“Thank you, for coming and escorting me out.” Her eyes grew watery, He lift his hand and wiped her tears.
“I’m happy to have you as my daughter.”
The music started. “Ready?” Victor asked.
“Ready!” she said with a smile.
Her wedding gown was strapless, the color white with a long train. She wore the white pearl necklace that Katharine gave it to her. Her brown hair were curled and wrapped up nicely. Her face was covered with a veil.
The door opened and Blaze walked down the aisle behind a trail of pink rose petals. Tyson turned around and felt his heart beating fast. He could see her beautiful face through the veil. She was his dream girl the girl he had been longing for and now that he was marrying her, he felt like the luckiest man alive.
Blaze smiled at him through her veil and made her way to him. She was happy that it was Tyson, who waited for her at the alter. She reached the alter and Victor opened the veil and than handed her hand to Tyson. It was that instant that they both knew they were soul mates. They were destined to be together and to love each other for the rest of their life.
The priest opened the book and said his word. And than got down to saying, “Will you Tyson Ice Williams, take thee Blaze Hylie Gilson to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward?”
Tyson held onto her left hand and said, “I do.”
“Will you Blaze Hylie Gilson, take thee Tyson Ice Williams to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward?”
“I do!” she said looking at him a bright smile.
Then it came down to the rings. Austin who was the best man handed the ring out. They both exchanged rings and than the priest ended it saying, “I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!””
He kissed her tenderly, a first kiss, of a promise of a new beginning. They went running down the aisle and stopped outside the door so she can throw her bouquet. At the corner of her eye, Blaze saw a face that looked exactly like her in the crowd.
“Blaze, are you ok?” he asked with a hand around her waist.
She turns to him. “Yeah.”
She glanced back at the crowd and the face she saw was gone. Blaze threw her bouquet in the air. She instantly turned to watch who caught her bouquet. To her surprise, it was Cassie who caught it with two hands.
The newlywed went running to their car and drove off. Olivia stood in the crowd and watched them with jealousy, wishing it were her who married Tyson.
Behind the chapel door, stood Blair in a black dress and her blond hair shining through the sun. She watched the couple drove off with a mad, sickening look of anger. It wasn’t fair that Blaze was always the nice twin and was loved by everyone; awhile others despised her. In the past 24 years of her life, people she met had never been nice to her. They call her all sorts of bad names. Some even compared her to animals. She hated everything about Blaze and hated that the fact that they were twins. “Enjoy your happy times as much as you can, Blaze. Once you come back, your happy days end there.”
Austin made his way to Cassie who was dressed in a pink dress, representing her title of the day, maid of honor.
“I wonder who that unlucky guy will be that marries you?” Austin teased.
Cassie shot him a disgusting look. “I hope it’s you! So I can torture you for the rest of my life!”
He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his face. She felt her face redden. God, why did she need to feel all shy and embarrass at him? It’s not as if she liked him or anything. No, she wasn’t falling for him! It can’t be! She couldn’t even stand looking at his messy hair, right? Or was it she lying to herself? She was slowly falling for his charms.
“I really hope that you are the girl I will marry,” he shot back at and released her arm.
“I hate you,” she screamed.
He took her mouth in his to silence her. She was lost in his kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck. His hand found there way to her waist. It was that moment when they both realized that they had feelings for each other. It did take long for them to figure out because they both refuse to accept the fact they liked each other. Or maybe it was because they were always busy yelling at one another? But right now, they know, the feeling of loving someone and how it feels like to care for someone.
Austin slowly pulled away. Cassie turns her back at him; too embarrass to face him after the kiss. But he was a man; he was responsible for his actions.
“I like you,” he confronted. “I like you the instant I laid my eyes on you. I was trying to change myself so maybe you’ll look at me. I tried to learn more about you and than I discovered that we are so much alike. We like things simple and easy!”
She slowly turns back to face him. “You are a big idiot. I liked your simple street clothes and your messy hair. From now on, you don’t need to dress nice to impress me because I don’t like it.”
He grinned and reached his arm out for a hug. She leaped onto him and he spins her around.
“So this means you’re my girlfriend now?” he asked and sets her down.
Cassie nods her head with a sweet smile. And they walked to his car holding hands. They had just made their relationship official. It was a new beginning for them, as it was for Tyson and Blaze who are probably at the airport heading to their honeymoon.
No one could’ve predicted that when things are going well, they were coming to a short end. Happiness doesn’t last, it has its limits too everyone. Everyone will come to a time when they fail or fall and when that time comes, there’s likely no one to help you. You, yourself are responsible for them.
Tyson and Blaze shared a beautiful love. He loved her with all his heart awhile she treasure his love. He was the only person to ever melt her heart with his love. He showed her what love was. He made beautiful memories with her. But those beautiful everlasting memories are the most pain fullest. They just started a new life together, but fate had it that they will have to go through a cave in order to find it’s opening. And that has just begun to them. They would have to go through a life time path in order to find out what true happiness is, trusting one another, and to be there for each other, for better or for worse.
Chapter 11
Inside their new house, Tyson and Blaze got done arranging new furniture. The house had a stairway with 3 bedrooms and bathrooms in each of them. The backyard had a nice garden that Blaze had filled with flowers and a small table for tea. The front yard had nice green grasses with a big plum tree and a path filled with rocks. Tyson suggested that they put a bench under the plum tree to remind them of their favorite one. Blaze liked the idea and wanted the bench under the tree instantly.
“Mrs. Williams, let’s go inside for a drink!” Tyson yelled out.
Blaze wiped her dirty hands with a towel and got up from the ground. “Well, I sure like you calling me that Mr. Williams!”
He clapped his arms around her shoulder and they went inside.
“Hubby, what do you want to drink?” Blaze called out from the kitchen awhile Tyson sat out in the living room.
“A beer would be good!”
Blaze walked out with her hands on her hips. “Very funny, but no!” She went back to the kitchen and poured him a glass of water.
“Here, you go.”
Tyson took the glass of water and set it down on the small table in front of him. “Darling, I wasn’t kidding. I wanted to drink a beer.”
Blaze took a seat beside him and said with a smile, “No, you will not. From now on, no beers or wine or champagne allow in this house! I will only allow water, juice, soda, coffee, and tea. Is that clear?”
Tyson buried his face in her shoulder and looked up with a grumpy face. “Yes, Big Master. Very clear!”
“Good,” Blaze said and kissed him on the cheek.
A knock on the door alerted them. Blaze got up to open the door. Standing right in front of her was Blair.
“Blair?” she said with surprise.
“Yes, it’s me. So good to see you!” Blair hugged her and rolled her eyes annoyingly.
“Darling, who is it?” Tyson asked walking up from behind. He stiffened the moment he recognize the face. “Blair!”
Blair pulled away from Blaze and made her way to him. She extended her right hand out and gave him her best smile. “I believe we haven’t met yet. Yes, I’m Blair, Blaze’s twin. Nice to meet you.”
He shook her hand and said politely, “Tyson, nice to meet you too.”
“Why are you here?” Blaze interrupted. “I mean you just popped out of no where.”
Blair turned back at her twin. “Well, I’m back. Aren’t you happy to see me? I missed you really much.”
“Hmm… So where have you gone these past 4 years?”
“I just did a lot of traveling. I came back when I read the news that you were getting married. I did come to your wedding though.”
“So it was you I saw,” said Blaze.
“Darling, why don’t we go and sit inside and than we can all talk?” Tyson suggested.
They went inside and gathered in the living room.
“Wow,” said Blair, looking around her surrounding. “Nice house, I like it. It’s big and comfy, it’s so homey!”
Blaze glared at her and didn’t say a word. Tyson spoke up instead. “Is it? Blaze did a lot around the house. I just helped arrange a little.”
“Honey, would you mind leaving us together for a moment? Blair and I have a lot to catch up on,” said Blaze and shot him a sharp look.
“Sure,” he answered and got up.
“A great taste you have,” Blair said with her eyes following him, as he was no longer in sight.
Blaze looked at Blair with bitterness of a lifetime rage within her. “Would you stop acting polite?” Blaze shouted, fed up with her sister’s attitude.
“Polite? You’re angry with me for being polite?” Blair asked in amazement. “Didn’t you always call me selfish, trouble? Now I’m in trouble for acting like a polite adult? What’s your problem?”
“You’re the problem,” she said. “You get yourself in trouble, so I can clean up after you. But that’s not enough. I did my best to make up a life for us, but you ignore me. I take care of you and watched over, but because I want the best for you, I’m a bad sister.”
“I never asked for you help. I asked for freedom,” Blair said, stepping forward as she shook her finger in Blaze’s face.
Blaze felt the anger burning up within her. Her throat tightened so much she wasn’t sure she could breathe. In fact, she sat still with her hands clung into a fist.
“You never had any sisterly instincts,” Blaze burst out, no longer able to contain the anger within her. “You hated looking like me. You hated everything about me, why?”
“Because you were the good twin,” Blair said bitterly. “Awhile I was the bad one. Everyone loved and adored you. I had none of that. Likewise, I got my heartbroken. Now that I’m back, I’ll make sure you share apart of my life that I went thorough with hell.”
“You are a bitch.” Blaze suddenly realized her sister was dangerous. She tried to drum the anger back up, but as she stared at Blair into her eyes, Blaze felt awful.
“So that makes you an angel?” Blair asked and notices Tyson behind the wall with the corner of her eyes.
“You’ve never changed,” Blaze replied as she wiped a tear away from her eyes. Blair leaned over and whispered into her ear, “My only chance to get back at you is to have that lovely husband of yours.”
Before Blair could move, Blaze slapped her on the face. Tyson came dashing across the house to stop Blaze.
“I hate you,” Blaze screamed with Tyson pulling her away before she strikes at Blair again. He gasped at her sudden cry of pain. “Darling, calm down!” They both went down on their knees. “Calm down.”
“I’m ok,” Blaze retorted, and then glanced up at Blair. “Get the hell out of my house. Three years ago, you left without out a word, might as well continue so.”
Blair eyed her with anger and swear she never loath anyone as much as Blaze. She wasn’t going to retreat easily. The thought of having Tyson was so strong; Blair couldn’t help stop herself from looking at him. She gazes at them for a moment and walked toward the door.
Tyson didn’t feel comfortable with the eye contact Blair gave him. It felt strange after Blair left. For a long while the only sound in the house was their breathing. In fact, Tyson kept thinking Blair was up to something. The thought gave him chills.
“She’s gone,” Tyson said, catching her gaze.
“My hands hurt,” Blaze complained a while later.
“You shouldn’t have slapped her so hard.”
“Well, I can’t help it. You should’ve heard what she said to me!”
“Get up,” he said and helped her up.
“Gosh, I hate looking at her,” Blaze said in disgust.
“Darling, she’s your sister.”
Tyson sat down on the sofa and pulled her down. “I’ve never been mad at her like this before.”
“What happened?”
“She said that her only chance to get back at me is to have you.”
Tyson bit down his lips as he struggled to say something. He couldn’t believe that Blair would have said that.
“I’ll never let that happen,” Tyson said after a moment. “Nobody can separate us.”
“How’s your honeymoon?” Cassie asked standing beside Blaze’s desk.
“Good,” she answered.
“Yeah… I heard Austin said your new house looks very nice.”
Blaze nods her head and turns to the computer with a frustrating look.
“Something bothering you?”
“Blair is back,” she blurted out. “She showed up at the wedding too.”
Cassie’s jaw drop open and her eyes widen with shock. “Oh my god!”
“Yeah, I know. I have no idea how she found out about our new house, but she came and visited us yesterday. As much as I care for her, I wish she was gone.”
“Did she do anything?”
“Yes, she did. Did you know that she hated me? She hated me so much that she threaten to take Tyson from me.”
“God, what the hell is her problem? You have never hurt her, just because people like you more than her she doesn’t need to act like that. I wish she was thrown back in rehab or even better in boot camp!”
Right that moment, Blaze’s cell phone rang. She picked it up to see that someone had sent a message. The number did not look familiar, but she click to view what it said. Blaze went pale instantly when she realize it was not a message, but a video clip. The video clip featured Tyson with Blair.
“Cassie….”
“What is it?” Cassie asked and got up to look at her cell phone. “What the…”
Blaze quickly got up and grabbed her purse. “I’m going to Tyson.”
The secretary rushed into Tyson’s office. He was having a meeting with clients, but got cut off.
“Sorry to interrupt,” said the secretary. “Tyson your wife is here to see you. She said it’s an emergency!”
Tyson got up and excused himself.
“Darling, what’s the matter?” he asked walking up to her.
She stood outside of the hotel door looking horrified. It really did scare her off seeing the video clip because she knew Blair too well. Blair would get anything she want and succeed. It had happen in the past too. She always had it her way. No one could ever stop her.
“Where were you earlier?” she asked.
Tyson didn’t answer immediately. He hesitated for a moment and than answered, “In the office, I was still in a meeting. Is something wrong? You don’t look fine.”
Blaze swallowed hard. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. He had just lied again. This had just gone too far. He had just hurt her feelings badly, she felt betrayed.
“Here,” she said and handed him her phone.
He took the phone and than look up with a guilty face like he was caught red handed. “I can explain.”
“Explain!”
“Blair called me and said she wanted to talk about you. So I went to see her. She said she was sorry for what she said to you yesterday and that she didn’t mean it. She asked for my help since I’m the only one who knew you well. Blaze, she really is sorry and she wants to make it up for you,” he explained.
“And you believe her?”
“What was I suppose to do? She’s your sister, I just can’t turn my back on her!”
“You just don’t know Blair well enough. This is her way of earning people’s trust,” said Blaze bitterly.
“Have you ever thought that you could be wrong?” Tyson asked.
Shock and hurt, Blaze looked at her husband with disbelief. “You can’t be serious? I know Blair, I know her my whole entire life. She is trouble!”
“Maybe she is trouble, but when I talked to her earlier, I saw a girl. A girl, who was willing to change herself and start a new life, that’s what I saw in Blair,”
“Someone like Blair starting over?” she said ridiculously. “You really don’t know her at all than.”
“You know what? I really don’t have time to talk about this. I have clients in there waiting for me. We’ll talk about this tonight.”
“It’s always like this, isn’t it? You just try to avoid the problem and let it slip by.”
“Blaze,” he said annoyingly. “I really don’t need this now. Go back to work and we’ll talk later.”
She threw her hands in the air. “Fine!”
Blaze walks away, but pauses halfway. She hesitated before turning back to say, “I won’t forgive you for lying to me again.”
Tyson closes his eyes and shook his head. He was so tired and fed up with the argument. Why does when he think that things were going smoothly, end up like this? Another day goes by and trouble comes running to them. He didn’t want to predict what was going to happen next. It was getting harder as it goes.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they got married and there's already trouble in the marriage...why must Tyson lie to Blaze so much--gosh he should just tell her truth because she's going to find out eventually. Blair is crazy--I agree with Blaze, Blair wouldn't change especially since Blaze has known Blair for all her life, Tyson doesn't even know her.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12
Later that day, Cassie met up with Austin. She told him what happen and warned him about Blair. He took her advice and said he’ll be aware and watch out for Tyson. Now that every one of them learned about Blair, they were becoming cautious. She was not also trouble, but dangerous and threatening to them.
“I’m just worried about Blaze. They just got married and now it’s just so unpredictable about their future,” said Cassie with fear.
Austin held her hand and comforted her by saying, “It was a little complicated for them to be together. So for that, they will hold on tight. We just need to sit back tight and help guide them.”
“You make it sound so easy. But to me, this just gets more complicated now that Blair’s in the picture.”
“Trust me,” he kissed her lips. “Things won’t be that ugly.”
Blaze waited, she pace back and forth. She waited until she wasn’t so sure that she could trust her husband anymore. Why didn’t he just tell her the truth? It might’ve hurt her if he did, but at least he would be honest. But he chose not to tell her and made her feel lost. She felt like she didn’t know him anymore. It was like being unable to guess what he was thinking.
She heard the door open and knew immediately it was her husband.
“Hey, it’s late, why aren’t you asleep yet?” he asked.
Blaze glared up at him from the sofa with her arms crossed over her chest. “I was waiting for you. We need to finish our conversation.”
Looking a little annoyed, Tyson sat beside her. “Ok, so what do you want me to do?”
She turned to him and answered, “Stay away from Blair.”
“Fine, if it makes you feel better, I will.”
“Last thing, you just lost my trust.”
He stares at her with wide eyes in shock. “What? What does this have to do with me losing your trust?’
“I think lying to me two times in a row serves you right to lose my trust,” she answered.
“Great! So what am I suppose to do now?” Tyson questioned, a little unhappy at the moment.
“I don’t know. You figure it out on your own.”
He stood up and felt his body burning hot, hot like fire. He was going to explode any moment if he didn’t get away. Tyson found himself halfway to the door, but she stopped him.
“If you’re going out for a drink than you better stop!” she called from behind.
Tyson turns around furiously. She was now controlling him and that was bothering him. He hated being under control and being told what to do and not to.
“So now I lose your trust and I’m not allow to go and drink too?” he burst out angrily.
“Yeah, you chose not to be honest with your wife. You had a choice, Tyson. But you just didn’t do it,” Blaze said with an awful tone.
“I’m just so fucken tired of this shit! Why don’t we just give each other our own space?”
“Own space? So that’s what you want now? Fine, do what you want from now on. I will not interfere with you. You stay out of my life and I stay out of yours!”
“Deal,” he said dryly.
Blaze ran upstairs and burst out in tears. What just happen? They haven’t been married for longer than a month and now they’re already fighting.
Tyson made his back to the living room and sat down. He didn’t feel any better. He was so tired of arguing and having to make the same mistakes again. She was right, he had a choice, but he chose not to tell her. Why, because he didn’t want her to be upset. Now that she was, he himself was too. He was angry and mortified at his self.
That night, Blaze slept upstairs in their bed awhile Tyson slept in the living room. The two other rooms were unavailable because they were filled with extra storage. She woke up the next morning and went downstairs. Tyson’s big body sprawled over the large sofa. She found herself walking to him. Down on her knees, Blaze brushed his face.
He was handsome like always. She loved those long lashes and that masculine body that held her every night. She missed his touch and craved for them. Her lips made there way to his and than his were pressing against hers. His arms lift her body up and laid her beneath him. Her hands wrapped around his neck and melt against his hot body, pressing up against her.
Tyson opened his eyes and ended the kiss. “I’m sorry, wife. I’m wrong for not telling you the truth and for upsetting you. Please forgive me.”
Blaze was still lying under him, and notices the dark shades beneath his lids. He hadn’t slept well last night. “I thought we agreed that if we ever argued again, you’ll let me win?”
Tyson grinned with his face so close to hers that he could smell her sweet breath. He loved her scent and everything about her. In fact, he did get a little annoyed when she becomes hard headed, but he still loved her. “Yes, we did. I let you win, so I’m asking you to forgive me.”
Blaze glared at him for a long time and felt that if she continued to be mad at him, things were going to get more complicated. He did apologize and realize his mistake. So forgiving him would make her feel a lot better too. She didn’t want to stay mad at him long, she hated that feeling.
“I’ll record this down and add it to my head that you offended me two times. Next time, if you dare lie to me again, you’re not allowed to come near me. Did I make myself clear?”
“Yes, so am I forgiven yet?”
“Yes, husband, you’re forgiven.”
His nose sliding down hers with a tease he said happily, “Thank you, wife. Thank you!”
“Ok, get off me than!” Blaze hissed pushing his chest with her hands.
“Muah!” He kissed her lips and licks her nose with his tongue.
“That’s enough!” she shrieked with a giggled.
Tyson rolled off to his feet and lifts her up before she could move. “Hey, hey, hey… what are you doing?”
“Darling, let’s take a shower together,” he whispered, as he made his way upstairs to the bathroom.
“No! I’m already washed up!” she protested, but too late. He had already strip naked and drew her up against the shower. His hand slowly undressing her with the last piece of her clothes, he drops it on the floor.
“Darling, we’re having a party tonight at the hotel. Get dress really nice and I’ll come pick you up after work,” said Tyson before heading out.
“Ok, sounds exciting,” Blaze exclaimed.
“And one more thing,” he pauses by the door. “You’re going to be introduce as Mrs. Tyson Williams too.”
Blaze gave him a kiss and than watched him get in the car and drove off.
Later that night, Blaze got home from work and got herself prepared. She wore a simple black dress with her curly hair down. She went downstairs and waited for her husband. Awhile waiting for him, Blaze lift her left hand up and examined her wedding ring.
“Mrs. Williams,” she said with a smile.
She heard the sound of keys opening the door and got up.
“Darling, are you…” Tyson stopped where he was standing and felt like he almost lost his breath. His wife looked stunning.
“What?” she asked squinting her eyes at him.
Tyson walked up and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her lips and whispered to her ears, “You look very beautiful, Mrs. Williams.”
Blaze smiled happily and slapped his back. “Let’s get going!”
They arrived at the William’s Hotel and met up with a lot of clients and business partners. Tyson introduce his wife to everyone he came across. Austin and Cassie paid them a surprise. Everyone was having fun and enjoying the good foods provided. A moment later, Blaze excused herself to take some fresh air.
Blaze walked along the sidelines of the big pool and looked at the clear water. She was happy that her life had made it this far. A great husband, a job she loved, and a life she had always wanted. The thought about being Tyson’s wife made her smile.
“Having fun are you?” asked Olivia and came up behind her.
“Olivia,” she said with a fright. “How did…”
“I was invited. Didn’t Tyson tell you?” Olivia cut her off.
Blaze looked at Olivia with disbelief, but knew that she wasn’t lying.
“No, Tyson didn’t.”
“Hmm… I wonder why? You know, Blaze, your husband’s has got a lot of charm in him. I remember when we use to make love; he would kiss me all over and whisper sweet things to me. God, I miss those times.”
“You are a sick bitch,” Blaze said with disgust.
Olivia shot her a wicked glance and laughed. “Can I have him for one night? I promise just for one night and than I’ll return him to you.”
“Do you have any shame in yourself at all?”
Olivia shrugged her shoulders and answered, “Why would I? There’s nothing wrong with a single woman like me having the hots for a married man.”
“How did Tyson stand a woman like you?”
“I’ll tell you how, I give him a lot in return. I have more to offer. What about you? What have you offer him?”
Blaze felt that the longer she continue the conversation with Olivia, the more it made her sick.
“You are just sick.”
“Well, I am, I’m sick because of Tyson,” said Olivia and winked at her. “So can I have him for a night?”
“You will not and I’ll never ever let my husband near you again. If you really need a man at the moment, go out in the streets. I’m sure there’s plenty down there waiting for someone sick as you. Those man out there has got a lot to offer you,” Blaze shouted out.
Olivia walked up closer to her awhile Blaze backed away. Before she could take another step back, Olivia pushed her in the pool. Cassie who caught the sight of them, came running and screamed out, “Tyson, hurry, Blaze can’t swim!”
Tyson came running to the pool and dove into the water and pulled Blaze out. She landed on the cement coughing out water. Her husband took her in his arms and hugged her tight. His chin rested on her head with his hand patting her back to calm her.
“You’re safe now, darling. You’re safe!” he said.
Blaze burst into tears the moment she realized she was in his arms. She was afraid for a moment and thought she was going to die.
He pulled away and cupped her face with his hands. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left your side.”
Blaze leaped back onto him and shook her head. “It’s ok, I’m alright now.”
They were to busy with each other that they didn’t notice everyone surrounded them. Everyone looked at them and smiled happily. They were happy to see them all loving and caring for each other.
Blaze pulled away and looked at her husband, “Everybody’s looking...”
Tyson silence her with his mouth and slide his hand around her waist. Blaze smiled and found her hands around his neck.
“Ok, enough guys!” Cassie interrupted. “Tyson you have business to take care of!”
The moment Tyson heard that, he pulled away and helped his wife up. He took her to Cassie and had her watch over Blaze. He went searching for Olivia, who hadn’t left yet. She wasn’t ashamed of what she done and waited for him to come find her. Tyson found her at one of the tables talking to guests. He went up and grabbed her by the arm. He tightens his grip and dragged her back to the pool.
“Let go of me!” Olivia shrieked.
“Oh, I will,” he said and drops her into the pool. “Having fun yet?”
Olivia screamed and screamed. With her hands, she brushed her hair out of her face and slaps the water. “God, I hate you, Tyson!”
“Good, cause I hate you too! Next time you lay a hand on my precious wife again, I’ll throw you down a hill!” he warned and walks away with a proud smile.
Some guest looked at Olivia with disgust awhile the other laughed at her.
Chapter 13
“Thanks for watching over my wife,” said Tyson and puts a hand around his wife’s shoulder.
“No problem! I like what you did, nice job!” Cassie said and winked at him.
Blaze gazed up at her husband. “Honey, you didn’t need to do that.”
“Olivia needs a good lesson and I think she really did learn this time,” he said proudly.
Austin and Cassie exchanged looks and backed away, leaving them alone. Blaze shook her head and sneezed.
“Darling, you cold?” Tyson asked and hugs her tighter, but realized his clothes were still wet. “Let’s go inside and wash up.”
The next morning, Tyson got up and Blaze still asleep. He got dress and went downstairs to grab something to eat before heading to work. It felt a little strange that Blaze hadn’t awakened yet. She never slept on and always up before him. He got a little worried so went back to check on her. At the side of her bed, he sat down and touches her face.
“God, you’re so hot!” he said with panicked and notices that she didn’t have any movement. Her face was pale as a white sheet. “You have a fever.”
Tyson got up and went to grab a bucket of cold water and a towel. He wet the towel and than wiped it on her whole body. He folded the towel into one piece and laid it onto her head. With a Tylenol and water, Tyson help her up and force her to eat it. He set her back down and remembered he had work to do. But with Blaze sick, he wasn’t in the mood to go to work. So he called in and cancelled all his meetings and look after his wife the whole day.
Blaze opened her heavy eyelids and blinked. She felt a hand against hers and looks down to see that it belonged to her husband. A smile curved on her lips and with her other hand, she stroke Tyson’s hair. He was alerted by the touch and looks up at her with tiring eyes.
“Feeling better now, Darling?” he asked and feels her head with one hand. Her fever was gone and the heat of her body was back to normal.
“Yeah…” she answered. “Honey, did you look after me the entire day?”
Tyson rubbed his eyes. “Yup, I couldn’t go to work with you sick.”
“Come here.” Tyson moved up and met Blaze’s lip. She was all over him and left him no time to catch his breath. He pulled away a moment later.
“Whew!” he exclaimed. “That was hot!”
“Yeah,” she agreed. “I’ll show you what’s hot,” and slowly found her hands up his chest, feeling his six pack muscles. His back tumbles onto the bed and rolls on top of her, but they both landed on the floor instead,
“Ahaha…” Blaze laughed on top of her husband.
He sat up and lifts her up to sit on his laps. He cuddles her with his whole body with her back leaning against him. “I love you, darling.”
Blaze turns her head and kissed his lips. “I love you too.”
With her left hand being held under his, Blaze lifts their hands out. She looks at their wedding ring and smiles with a happy feeling that he had his on.
“I love your big hands,” she said.
Tyson leaned forward and kissed her earlobes. “And why’s that?”
“Because they’re manly and warm.”
“Hmm.,” he said with his eyes closed. “I love your scent.”
Blaze turns her face to look at him and his eyes open instantly. “Why do you love me?”
Tyson stunned and laughed, “Why are you asking me that now, darling?”
“Because I have never asked you that and you never gave me an decent answer,” she said desperately.
He looked at her with a brief glance that barely grazed her face, then turned away. “I’m thirsty.”
“Tyson-“ The ringing phone cut off her words and Tyson felt a great relief. He got
up and went to answer the phone.
Blaze and Cassie had a girl’s day out the next day awhile the guys hung out. They stopped by the hair salon so Cassie could have her roots dye. Awhile waiting for Cassie, Blaze looked through magazines. At first she didn’t notice someone beside her, but at the corner of her eye she recognize those blond hair that was once brown like hers.
“Hello, sis,” said Blair with a smile.
“What are you doing here?” Blaze asked a little terrified.
“Did you like the video clip I sent you?”
Blaze felt like her heart stopped beating. Her mind was full of shock and afraid to learn of the truth. So it was Blair who sent it. Why out of all people, it had to be her sister hurting her? Why can’t they be like others and loving? In fact, it hurt really badly to be cautious from her dangerous sister.
“Why? Why are you doing this to me?”
Blair was enjoying seeing Blaze like this. She was satisfied to see that her plan was working. What she had to do next, is to make them lose trust in each other. Once that happens, it’ll add up more misunderstanding. With a lot of misunderstanding, suspecting comes and than it ends to break up.
“Didn’t I tell you that the only chance to get back at you, is to get that lovely husband’s of yours? I’m so excited!” Blair exclaimed and claps her hand.
Blaze shut her eyes and shook her head in disappointment. “Why… can’t you just leave me alone? I’ve just started my own family, the family I never had.”
Blair shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry, but you make it more exciting. I’ll see you around,” and she got up to leave.
She could feel the tears coming down her eyes. Her hands folded together shivering with fear.
Olivia who was down the aisle over heard the conversation. She got up and went to Blaze after Blair left.
“Olivia,” said Blaze and wiped her tears. “What do you want?”
“I should be really happy to see you like this, but I’m not. All my life, I’ve wanted to get revenge. But after I saw Blair and you a moment ago, I realized something. I realized that Blair is the most pities person ever. She has got a great sister like you and she doesn’t appreciate it. I know that I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I have never hurt my own blood,” Olivia explained with a proud smile.
“And your point is?”
“My point it that, I’ve come to my sense. I will not forgive Blair for what she had done to me, but I will not get revenge. I’m tired of having to compete with her. Seeing her trying to ruin your marriage like I am is not really nice. I know I sound pathetic, but I’m trying to tell you that you don’t need to worry about me trying to break your marriage from now on.”
Blaze looked at her with confusion. “Why though? Why have you decided to back out?”
“I guess it’s probably because I don’t want to end up like Blair. I’m really happy for her that she’s got a kind heart sister like you. I hope she comes to her sense one day and realize it too. Well, my time’s up, I need to go. I’m really happy for you and Tyson, bye,” she said and got up from the sofa.
Cassie walked in to see Olivia leaving. “Blaze, did she do anything to you?”
“No… she didn’t,” she said dryly.
Blaze shook her head in disbelief. Olivia had said all those words to her. She did believe what she heard, but it was just too much for her to take. It did make her feel better though, it did. But with Blair still in the picture, it was really threatening.
Olivia smiled with a relief the moment she walked out of the hair salon. She had never felt this relief before. From this day on, she had decided to become a new person and start over. She will no longer go interfering in anyone’s life or try to break them up like before.
She turns around and bumps into a man. The man’s stack of photo went flying in the air. Quickly, she tries to grab as much picture as she could before it went flying farther.
“I’m so sorry, sir,” said Olivia and hands him the rest of the photos.
“Olivia,” he said looking at her face.
Olivia looks up and smiled, “Jared? Oh my god, how did you-“
Jared cuts her off, “I moved here last year. I haven’t seen you for a while. How are you?”
“I’m doing good. It’s… really nice to see you again. I need to go, bye.” She turns and walks away. Her heart was beating fast like the first time she met him. She never forgot him or got over him. He was still the sweet guy she remembered.
“Olivia!” Jared called from behind. Olivia stops and glances back. “Yes?”
“Will you… have dinner with me… tonight?” he asked nervously.
Olivia’s lip curves into a big smile. “Sure.”
“Honey, I’m home!” Blaze called out and shuts the door behind her. She heard no reply and went to look for him. She made her way to the kitchen and discovered something instead.
Tyson came into the house a moment later. “You’re back darling!”
Blaze stood behind the counter with her eyes glaring at him. “Where were you?”
“In the backyard,” he answered and noticed something was bothering her.
“You know, I get really tired of having to repeat myself. I thought I made myself clear, but I guess you just never learn to understand my needs, do you?” she asked angrily.
“What kind of joke is this? I have no idea what you are saying.”
Instantly, Blaze pulled up the pack of beer and set it up on the counter. “I remember telling you that these are not allowed in this house!”
Tyson shook his head guiltily. He thought he hid it well so she wouldn’t find them, but seems like he didn’t.
“I’m sorry.”
“You think that just by saying sorry is going to make me feel better?”
He threw his hands in the air. “Than what? Tell me what I could do to make you feel better!”
“Maybe you should start being honest with me once and for all!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. “I thought we went through this already, but it seems like you can never be honest with me.”
“Fine, it’s my fault. I know and I didn’t intend to do it. I thought I could have my own privacy too.”
“Own privacy? Is that what you want now? First, you become dishonest with me and now you want your own privacy?” asked Blaze looking him in the eyes.
“Blaze, would you just let it go? The last thing we both need is another argument,” he protested.
She nods her head. “Ok… Fine! From now on, I will not believe a word that comes out of your mouth. Enjoy having your own privacy,” she said tiredly and walked upstairs.
“Blaze! Blaze!” he called behind, but she ignored him. He slams his fist in the wall angrily. Wonderful, he had really lost her trust now and how is he ever going to earn it back?
The sound of his cell phone ringing cut him off guard. He picked it up. “Hey, Austin! What’s up?”
“Me and the other guys are at a club now. Why don’t you come over?” Austin said.
Tyson thought for a moment. Getting out of the house will make him feel better and prevent them from arguing again.
“Ok, be there in a bit,” he said and hung up.
Blaze went knocking on Cassie’s door the next morning. Cassie opened the door and led her in. Blaze burst into tears the moment she got inside.
“What’s wrong?” Cassie asked and took her to the sofa.
“He didn’t come home all night!” she cried.
“What happened?”
Blaze sniffed her nose and said in hiccups, “We had an argument last night. After I went upstairs, he left the house. I waited for him all night. I called his cell phone, but his voice mail picked up.”
Cassie put a hand on her shoulder. “It’s ok, I’ll go with you and we’ll go find him. He might be with Austin or the other guys.”
Blaze closed her eyes and felt so scared. Where was Tyson? Where was he all night? She hoped that she wouldn’t find him in the arms of another woman.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm happy that Olivia finally decided to give up Tyson because she didn't want to be that pathetic. But Blair---ugh.
I'm kind of mad at Blaze---she should give Tyson a little break...having beer in the house shouldn't be that big of a deal. They just got married so they still need to adjust, it's not like Tyson can just give up his ways right away. I hope Tyson is just with Austin and the guys and not Blair.