Me Nyuam Ntsuag

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well im just curious to know who in here is a me nyuam ntsuag? or know anybody whos is one either lost one of their parents or both parents and see how different life has been...

ok well i'll share my story, i myself is a me nyuam ntsuag who only have a mother my dad past away in 2002, and my life changed, it was like those me nyuam ntsuag movies that people treated badly just because they only have one parent or none, since my dad past away nobody really cared about my family like they did when my dad was still living and the only one who did was my grandma and one of my uncle but he was really old too and sick, so my grandma really loved us but then in 2003 she also died, and only my uncle left he loves us because he still make phone calls and check on us and whenever new year comes he would tell my mom to ua nplig peb caug, but in 2005 he also died, so now it's like we're living with no relatives...
i sometimes wonder why do other people hate me nyuam ntsuag just because they don't have parents, but wat if they died and their kids are treated badly?...well this is my story share yours...

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
My dad is an orphan. Life is harder for orphans but I can't really say because I'm not one. Let's just say, people are cruel and they know orphans have no one else to turn to, so they're picked on more. People pick on people just for the heck of it and it's not funny when it goes too far. I'm sorry for your losses. That's usually how it is when your dad pass away, other people look at your family like nothing anymore. Nevermind them so called relatives. Take care of you and your family.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yajvaj said:
well im just curious to know who in here is a me nyuam ntsuag? or know anybody whos is one either lost one of their parents or both parents and see how different life has been...

ok well i'll share my story, i myself is a me nyuam ntsuag who only have a mother my dad past away in 2002, and my life changed, it was like those me nyuam ntsuag movies that people treated badly just because they only have one parent or none, since my dad past away nobody really cared about my family like they did when my dad was still living and the only one who did was my grandma and one of my uncle but he was really old too and sick, so my grandma really loved us but then in 2003 she also died, and only my uncle left he loves us because he still make phone calls and check on us and whenever new year comes he would tell my mom to ua nplig peb caug, but in 2005 he also died, so now it's like we're living with no relatives...
i sometimes wonder why do other people hate me nyuam ntsuag just because they don't have parents, but wat if they died and their kids are treated badly?...well this is my story share yours...

[post="147907"][/post]​

i'm a orphan too.. :wavecry: i lost my father... i know how it feels to lose love ones & how people disrespect you but hang in there.. you will be fine..

people who disrespect orphans.. they ain't got nothin' to lose yet.. they'll get there someday...someday... somehow.. til then.. they'll know..they'll feel it...

& don't you worry about people not caring for you & ur family.. At least you & ur family are doing fine..then that's all you guys need to worry.. don't worry about them.. :) ^_^

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my father passed away when i was 3 years old. now i'm 17 and life has been very hard. altho....

i haven't received any cruel treatment. i do wonder at times on how my life would be different if my father was still alive.

all that i accomplished or plan to succeed on. my father was not and he's not going to be there.

my mom remarried and my step dad loves everyone.

i just wonder how life would be different.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
my father passed away when i was 3 years old. now i'm 17 and life has been very hard. altho....

i haven't received any cruel treatment. i do wonder at times on how my life would be different if my father was still alive.

all that i accomplished or plan to succeed on. my father was not and he's not going to be there.

my mom remarried and my step dad loves everyone.

i just wonder how life would be different.
[post="148021"][/post]​
it's a good thing that ur step-father loves you and ur siblings, my mom is getting old so i don't want her to remarried, my dad died when i was 12 wat about u YM_gurl?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I know how it feels like to have people fake their smiles and tell you to suceed in life, but behind their smiles they are hoping with their dearest life that you fail!! I know how it feels to have people say you're worth nothing and should leave the city because they don't want you to depend on them because you're the same clan as them! I know how it feels when people actively shames you in every possible way...I know how it feels to have to hear others tell their children not to hang out with you because you're not a good role model...I know how it feels to cry to yourself hoping that you're life was like everyone elses with a mother and a father...I cried millions of tears, yet nothing changed...what I took from it is that I learned how to live reality, fending for myself and working hard for everything I have...I've learned to become someone big that will cause a huge bang when they realized they've looked down on me all these years, yet I'm not a failure as they hoped....I continue to challenge everything bit of hatred and guilt they've instilled in me...I have dreams and intend to fulfill them at whatever cost...

You know at first I cried all the time and believed what those people said...but I realized that crying wouldn't help me and would make me look even weaker...that's when I decided I must prove others wrong and be all that I can be...to this day people can't accept how successful or how much I've accomplished because they never thought I'd make it this far...it still hurts to see how people continue to wish for my failure, but I'll never let them see it...I admit I have a lot of hatred and and hope for revenge on the Hmong people of my city and all those that looked down on me and my siblings, but it's I can see them hurting already, after seeing that neither my siblings or I have failed..instead we continue to stand tall and make better lives for ourselves...

I've learned to believe in myself, for if I didn't believe in myself, it will be hard for others to believe in me. Everything that has been apart of my life has taught me to never give up cause I have no GOOD reason to. Life is never over yet, because in life I just have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what I have, remember what I had, always forgive and never forget because life does go on...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yajvaj said:
it's a good thing that ur step-father loves you and ur siblings, my mom is getting old so i don't want her to remarried, my dad died when i was 12 wat about u YM_gurl?
[post="148308"][/post]​
me.... my dad passed away when i was 6..
:wavecry: it's like a dream, when i think of my dad...
cause i was small when he left.. thinking back to those memories
my father and me shared together as father & daughter...
feels like a dream... :wavecry: i can't remember well... :(

anjos

men....ya story are soooo sad :wavecry: :wavecry: welll..... 3 years ago.... my mother in law pass away..... and life after had change..... my father-in-law remarriage....to a 23 years old.....gril.... but anyway... after my mother in law pass aways..... my father in law... dont really care about this child anymore....... he will let his two daughter that havent marry do whatever they want..... than they younger sister got married.... sooo there's only the middle sister left...... and now she's real bad..... and my father in law didnt said anything at all.... I dont know if they doesnt cared or what.... I guess he just care about his new wife more...... I dont know..... but anyways....I felt very bad for my husband and his sister..... cuz....when he remarried he didnt when ask anyone or tell anyone.... beside he went to thailand to marry her.... I dont know what my husband think of that..... well... my point is that.... when you lost your mom or dad.... others people star to look at you different..... and they well.... said stuff...
for those who lost thier parents I felt for ya.... really do..... you guys are a fighter.... just dont let other let you down..... they just tell they dont really know what is going on....