[MBN] Love Watch (Netflix) : Yoon Eun Hye/Chun Jun Myung

Discussion in 'K-drama & Movies' started by SuzieJ, Oct 18, 2018.

1. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater ℒazy Ðragon

Kookie would just be too shy and flustered. And blush like crazy!

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol i want an episode with Jong Kool, Enh Hye, and Hong Jin Young his new love interest lol i can just imagine myself dying of laughter!

S.J.M and x0unerthanlater like this.
  3. x0unerthanlater

HJY is so cute! I ship her and Kookie. I just want that man to get married already. Is Eun Hye single? I try not to look up the lives of my faves. in case there's something disappointing or negative.

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yess i really ship HJY and KJK ! he needs to get married soon lol and im not really sure about YEH. I havent heard anything about her dating anyone

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  5. x0unerthanlater

I'm glad she's back though. Now we can ship her with Jun Myung ^^,

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

That would be an interesting reunion and I wonder what will happen.
    I wish it happen maybe Running Man PD take a notice.

7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya super glad she is back.
    When I ever went back to her dramas I know she is a good actress so I’m excited this how will turn out.

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  8. x0unerthanlater

Yes indeed! She's one of the best when it comes to romance/melodramatic. I think she's one of the best female kissers in kdrama. Not many can be as professional. I'm expecting good kiss scenes. teeeheee!

S.J.M likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The press conference:
    c8dab9602d01f73f58d804441c38fd887c8d26915106c2d550378aa2655719fb.jpg

11. x0unerthanlater

They look extremely exhausted.
    YEH looks good though as far as physically. Like she looks "healthy". I want to see her in a noona romcom in the future. Paired with Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Gum, Seo Kang Joon, Jung Hae In, Park Hae Jin... the list can go on! She's been gone too long. She should also do Saegak. Ahhh, the possibilities!

S.J.M likes this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

My first thought
    I recently was able to catch the first episodes, Here is my reviews.
    In the first episodes we get to know the story and how the leads get involve with each other, It does not waste too much time on introducing characters but jump right to the story which I like it, Yoon eun hye is the clumsy celebrity and inexpedience in love who does not have a good eye for choosing a good man, she is in secret relationship with a man which all he wanted to improve his statues in the industry and in the end he betrayed her, This mistake almost cost her career as the drama progress the people around her, The manager which is played by the lovely Han go eun(My girl crush) help her to get out of the scandal by finding a knight in shining armor this where our handsome doctor came in because a few totally accidental and awkward meeting with Yoon eun hye make him the only perfect candidate, At first he refused the offer completely and Yoon eun hye back off (I liked they did not force him) but in the future episodes we see his family like every Kdrama
    except he is a secret child and his chaebol father want to use him so he can gain more power by forcing him to get married to an annoying girl
    So the two unlikely people find themselves at an unfortunate situation and the perfect solution is a Fake relationship and Love contract (A Logic in Kdrama in which turn into a nice love story).