[MBC] Thank You

cecilia

Staff member
Did anyone watch this kdrama series, man, it's so GOOD. it's SUPERB .. the acting are brilliant. gurantee you'll like it. *note: look beyond the cast, as a matter of fact, i didn't want to watch it b/c the summary doesn't sound good but b/c i have nothing to do, so i download this via clubbox and END UP DOING A MARATHON on this* it's that good! HERE'S THE MAIN OST MV : LOVE THE SONG!

Date of airing: 21st mar07 After Goong S ends
MBC: {Thank You}
http://www.imbc.com/...kyou/index.html
Actors/Actresses: Jang Hyuk, Gong Hyo Jin, Shin Sung Rok, Kim Seung Eun, Ryu Seung Soo, Seo Shin Ae, Yoo Min Ho
eps: 16 or 20

Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin will be co-starring together in MBC wed/thur drama {Thank You} which will air after Goong S ends. In this sidusHQ produce drama, Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin will be a couple who hated the sight of each other at first and develop affections along the way during their daily fights and disagreements. Min Ki Seo (JH) was orginally a doctor who always looks down on people and is very haughty as well until he met Lee Young Shin(GHJ) and her child who has aids. Ki Seo was sent to the island where Young Shin is staying when he caused problems from where he was from originally. Lee Young Shin is a very cheerful and positive person despite the difficult life she has to face. Through her, Min Ki Suk slowly became a warm, gentle person because of love. Shin Sung Rok will be playing 'Choi Suk Hyun' the first love of Lee Young Shin (GHJ). Suk Hyun, Young Shin and Ki Seo will be forming a love triangle. Kim Seung Eun will be playing Choi Suk Hyun's fiancée 'Seo Eun Hee' who is from a rich family of lawyers. Ryu Seung Soo will be playing a dispirited public health center doctor of the island. Child star, Seo Shin Ae'll be playing Young Shin's daughter 'Lee Bom' who has aids. Yoo Min Ho will be playing Young Shin's younger brother.

Credit with S2 & Sandy (purpletiger)

The Leads

Min Ki Seo (29) / Jang Hyuk

My father always told me: Don't look at the disease, just look at the patient.
In reality, my father was like a Hippocratic figure. However because of the betrayal of a patient, he killed himself. To me, an angelic, cute, and nice Soo Min died in my arms. Before I went to the island, I lived my life like that. It was really like that in the past

Lee Young Shin (27) / Gong Hyo Jin

I am young and ignorant. I don't have money or connections, and I always cry for no reason. I want to act cute in front of my parents and boyfriend. A strong wind would blow me away because I am weak and have no strength. However, a mother would be strong and bold. I am now a mother. I am a mother of a kid that has aids.

Choi Suk Hyun (29) / Shin Sung Rok

Young Shin clearly made a statement. Bom has no relations with Choi Suk Hyun whatsoever. I think Bom is my child. Young Shin was very pure and bright. At least before Min Ki Suh looked at her in a loving way. I won't let Ki Suh take Young Shin from me! Young Shin is a very lovely woman. Young Shin and I have a child named Bom!!

Lee Bom (Sam Weol Ee, 8) / Suh Shin Ae

I can't believe my idol man that I only imagined of in my mind is renting a room at my house!!! Hooray~! After seeing the handsome Ki Suh, I threw away my love for SS501. Even 3rd grader Yong Joo! One day, my mom started calling me Sam Weol Ee after we came back from the hospital. She told me that I'll live long with that name. Sam Weol Ee is the name of our dog. The truth is I'm really curious as to who my father is, but I don't ask my mom about him because I don't want my mom to be hurt.

Mr. Lee (Lee Byung Gook, 70 years old) / Shin Goo

He is Young Shin's grandpa and Bom's great-grandfather. During his young years, he was a band master at a cabaret. After his son and his family went missing, he got dementia. His memory often stays in the past, as a band master. He calls Young Shin, pretty sister and calls Bom soybeans. If people call him grandpa instead of Mr. Lee, he gets upset and puts on a big fit about it. That is why the whole neighborhood refers him as Mr. Lee.

The supporting cast

Ki Seo's family

Min Jun Ho (Kil Yong Woo)
Kang Hye Jung (Hong Yeo Jin)
Cha Ji Min (Choi Kang Hee)

Suk Hyun's family

Seo Eun Hee (Kim Seung Eun)
Suk Hyun Mo

Choi Yong Joo (Yang Hyun Woo)

Young Shin's family

Lee Young Woo (Yoo Min Ho)
Bak So Ran (Jo Min Ryung)

Oh Jong Soo (Ryu Seung Soo)

EPS Summary

01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 /
14.1 / 14.2 / 15.1 / 15.2 / 16

CB with All HQ Eps <-- CLICK Here

Non-CB Downloads <-- CLICK Here

Bom's diary <-- CLICK Here

English Subs <-- CLICK Here

All Video links <-- CLICK Here (Credit CutiePie)

OST<-- CLICK Here (Shirley & koreanwind)

*Notice from WithS2*

ENGLISH SUBTITLES:
(Rule Regarding Subtitles):
One Person Asking or Complaining About Subs = One Hour Delay of Release
Therefore if 24 people whine, the subs will be delayed a complete day.
We will always announce when subtitles are released so please be patient.
WITH S2 will release only softsubs for ALL EPISODES.
Please keep fansubbing alive by NOT reproducing/distributing any hardsubbed episodes from our softsubs on YouTube, DailyMotion or any other streaming websites/forums/newsgroups/online hosting services such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.
We thank you for all cooperation and continuous supports.

Credit: soompi ll sarnworld

shellie

sarNie Egg
a wonderful series! definitely must see! sadder than any other series i've come across, yes including autumn story.

Anika

sarNie Egg
Although I am not a fan of the actress, but the series itself is Wonderful! A very heartwarming series and the casts portrays the characters very well. This is the type of series that makes you laugh & cry at the same time.

:clap:

me094

sarNie Egg
This is a pretty good drama... I'm not a fan of the main actress but i thought she did a great job in here... I really watched it for Jang Hyuk... the drama is full of emotions...

shaddy

sarNie Egg
the main girl become one of my favorite actress after this drama......i started to watch sang doo and biscut teacher and sugar candy....which are also really good dramas......anywase, back to the topic....this drama was sad at some point....i love the fights between the little girl and the grandpa and the funny love scene between the grandpa and the old lady....LOL they are soo cute....anywase, the two main act should have more sweet scene together.....

i actually thought the little girl was goin to die at the end.....but it didnt happen......but overall its a good drama.......i give it a 4 1/2.=)

i like the guy too.

hanamiii

sarNie Egg
i love this drama. i was really suffering when it ended..no more Jang Hyuk, hehe.
actually, i haven't watch any korean drama ever since Thankyou ended.