[MBC] Sweet Spy

max

sarNie Elites
He is so handsome! I think that he is almost hotter than... I cannot think of his name, but the other guy in Kim Sam-soon. Hehe... they are both very hot, though!

me094

sarNie Egg
Wow... i'm actually very surprised to see all these positive comments about this drama... i thought it was one of the worst dramas i've ever watched... I was really excited to watch this drama when it came out... but after i watched it, i was very disappointed...

I agree that Dennis is damn hot and i will admit i did buy the drama for him only... but he couldn't act... The production's decision to change the story and make Dennis' character the lead was a big mistake... The drama was just fine until his character came into the story... all his scenes turned me off... on that note, his acting skills has improved, which showed in "Bewitch" with Han Ga In and Jae Hee...

For myself, i would say this is a drama to watch when you have alot of time to kill... and watch it for hotties... otherwise don't waste your time...

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
Although the drama wasn't that great, I think that Nam Sung Mi did a great job in acting.
I liked her character in here. :]

myx

sArNieZ
the ending confuses me. i finish the whole drama in 2 day. i'm obsessed w/ this drama. i'm glad that dennis speaks english in this drama cuz i could actually understand what he says. :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it'll be a dream if he could star with bae suel ki or lee hyori but im dreaming

myx

sArNieZ
yeah it'll be cool. i like ann and dennis. i'm obsessed w/ their fanfic at annthongprasom fan club.