[MBC] Playful Kiss

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i only watched episode 1 of this Drama.
but damnn,i have to wait for my sister.
i heard episode 2 gets so much better.and plus Hyung Joong is in here too.
i love this dudee.tehe.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo loving this drama so far..gotta admit that the first two was boring but it's becuz they already aired most of the parts in the trailer that they released before the drama even aired..didn't watch the TW version..I hope more people can support this drama..it's a tough competition for this one and Baking King, and the Guhmino Girlfriend drama(not that I watch it, but I heard this two dramas is also good)..I like KHJ character in here, he played it well, but don't know why people are still complaining about it..he is acting the way his character suppose to be people..jeeesh..

Anyways, I felt sooo embarrassed for OhHaNi becuz she did so many crazy and embarrassing things in front of BSJ..almost made it unbearable for me to watch it..LOL..but I did..can't wait for Wednes. to come..ha, this drama is the only K drama that had me hooked, beside You're Beautiful..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
just watch the first 3 episode..so far it's good...doesn't start off as interesting as ISWAK but it's really funny too...i won't compare ISWAK with this one because the way i see the character, it doesn't look really similiar to each other...infact it's interesting...SJ is too mean while ZS only act as a cool person, OHN act too smart while XQ is really a dummy...lol...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
So I was really hyped about this drama because I really liked the Taiwanese version of this. I usually give the different versions a try and not try to compare to the other versions. Each has their goods and their bads so I'm watching this with an open mind and trying not to compare it too much to the Taiwanese version even though it's hard not to. So far I just finished episode 3 and watching episode 4 right after this post! hehe

I think the actor Kim HyunJoong playing Seoung Jun definitely improved as an actor. I can still see a bit of his character from BOF when he's keeping quiet and calm but he throws me off when starts saying something to Ha Ni cause he can be so mean. lol. Definitely love him better in this than BOF. The actress playing Ha Ni is good. I didn't see her in the kdrama Bad Guy so I can't really compare. But most ppls are saying that she is trying too hard to be cute but I totally disagree. I think she's pretty natural and I've seen a lot more worst cute acting korean girls. I think that's what has stopped me from watching a lot of korean dramas because some of the actress are trying way too hard. I love Ha Ni's expressions, always seem very natural... especially when she is caught surprised. very funny!!

just watch the first 3 episode..so far it's good...doesn't start off as interesting as ISWAK but it's really funny too...i won't compare ISWAK with this one because the way i see the character, it doesn't look really similiar to each other...infact it's interesting...SJ is too mean while ZS only act as a cool person, OHN act too smart while XQ is really a dummy...lol...
I totally agree with you!!! Its very different in that sense. Ariel was such a dummy! But it was cute though! :)

yav4811

sarNie Egg
I laughed so hard watching ep6. Oh Ha Ni and her chicken face sweater!!!! Hilarious!!!! And the KISSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I felt all giddy watching that scene. I can’t help but smile to myself.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Grrr i hate Seung Jo, he's such a douche! Next ep looks like Hani sorta gets over him, i hope she totally ignores him or finds a new guy which makes him jealous!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I laughed so hard watching ep6. Oh Ha Ni and her chicken face sweater!!!! Hilarious!!!! And the KISSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I felt all giddy watching that scene. I can’t help but smile to myself.
***CONTAINS SPOILERS***
One of the funniest scene!! I totally agree! That was one scene that threw me off. I totally didnt expect that at all!! I was laughing and I was STILL laughing when I watched that scene over! LOL

The kiss was so cute! Not as dramatic as the Taiwanese one.. in ISWAK.. u felt like he was really jealous when she said that she's going to forget him and find a better guy. Oh well, Playful Kiss's kiss was still cute!

Episode 7's ending was so sad!!! I can't wait to see the next episode. With Ha NI and her dad out of the house, Seung Jo is now going to realize that he likes her a lot! Can't wait!!!! :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
omg episode 9 was so goooooood!! I love his confession scene.. okay it wasn't a i love you.. but you know him... when he says he doesn't hate her.. it's a good enough confession that he likes her. haha. she was so dumb too when he said that she makes his life more fun and he can't avoid it.

i also love the scene where the tennis teacher was like.. so when you kiss... do you kiss left or right.. or do you kiss upside down like spider man? ahhahaha so funny!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone, we need you to get the vote going for this drama..please vote for PK..

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/script/?ac=view&cd=304

Please vote for KHJ..we need to support him as a dedicated fans..can't stop voting becuz if we do, the other team will get ahead of us..KHJ was ahead yesterday, and before I knew I checked the poll, and other team already had 2million votes ahead of us..so please, please, please vote..

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/script/?ac=view&cd=305

jakjann

Jakjann
I love this drama ^.^ The most thing why I love this is because of Kim Hyun Joong XDD
He is such a handsome man 4ever >.< His smile and everything of him is handsome *dream*

But the story is really nice too^.^ Can't wait to see episode 11 >.<
Hope they want to make a season 2, too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i'm so sad i haven't been watching this. i really need to get started on ep 2. grr work takes up too much time in my life.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I only watched this for Hyun Joong, and he's pretty good...you hate him cuz he's so mean, but you love him because you can't help it.

Although, I prefer this version, because the in the Taiwanese version, Hyun Joong's character was a lot colder.

I really hope they do the sequel, I like that one better, because you get to see more of their relationship, and the depth of the genius doctor's love for his clumsy and slow wife...the second one is a really good love story to watch.

sarNie Egg
I only watched this for Hyun Joong, and he's pretty good...you hate him cuz he's so mean, but you love him because you can't help it.

Although, I prefer this version, because the in the Taiwanese version, Hyun Joong's character was a lot colder.

I really hope they do the sequel, I like that one better, because you get to see more of their relationship, and the depth of the genius doctor's love for his clumsy and slow wife...the second one is a really good love story to watch.
I did not think there will be any sequel, for the rating was way below people's expectation.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
For sure the ratings is low in Korea, but on the internet it's a different story..anyways, I'm still looking forward to the 7 episodes that they said that will aired after the 16ep. is done.

for everyone to enjoy

http://liezle.blogspot.com/

There's alot of info. on PK and SS501

fun

Expired Sarnie

I love ISWAK 2. I liked the first one too of course. The Korean version has it's own taste but I just love the Taiwanese version. Joe was just straight out cold throughout the whole drama lol even in the sequel lol but the sequel you could just tell he loves his clumsy hard-headed wife lol

For sure the ratings is low in Korea, but on the internet it's a different story..anyways, I'm still looking forward to the 7 episodes that they said that will aired after the 16ep. is done.

for everyone to enjoy

http://liezle.blogspot.com/

There's alot of info. on PK and SS501
Well consider the two drama that is competing against this one is extremely good. Not so much into the actors and actresses but the storyline is just awesome. Dal Mu is actually good, I really like it. As for Fugitive, well I understand the hype. It isn't a bad drama though. On the internet, they are pretty much a tie lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Don't forget to tune in this week episodes becuz it's the big climax/hype of the drama..confession and a passionate kiss of BSJ and OHN..uploaded by momopor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TaV0TM0j9s

Don't forget..it's coming to an end, with just next week, and remember to subscribe on youtube for the youtube version which is already up..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh noooooo! tempting... tempting... but NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm not going to watch that clip or I will spoil episode 13 for myself... I will be waiting patiently for viikii.net to finish subbing it... which i think they are almost done because most of the parts are already at 100%!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

myx

sArNieZ
i haven't watch the tw version but i'm loving the korean version. can't wait for ep. 15 they're going to get married. his mom is hecka cool. sometime i wish my mother is like that.