[MBC] My Princess

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh, the sister is ughh, makes me so mad. She's the most selfish person ever! I hate that he's hurting her to protect her, but then they try to act normal and their relationship pretty much goes back to normal. It's awesome that they can do that and it doesn't make viewers depressed the whole time.

I agree, that line is the best! But, with the number of episodes still left, I have a feeling she can't answer him just yet. But, it would be awesome if she gave up being a Princess, marries him and they share the fortune :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm behind on this. But loved the end of ep 13. Will cont. to watch tomorrow :) Can't believe this is ending this week!!

------
Finished ep 14!! OMG so cute!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm on episode 7 lol -- couldn't continue anymore b/c they got too immature for me with all these 'trying' to be cute act.
i prefer a drama like -- not some adult version of GOONG ^^
my expectation went too high from the first few episode -- didn't expect it to be this bad.

myx

sArNieZ
i like this drama even though it's draggy in the middle. i luv the ending. it would've been better if they got married. i luv happy ending.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i enjoyed this series as well, ish kute and p'k is soo damn HOT, there a lot of sweeet n romantic moments...i love how P'k save the day and showing n'k sis her place and the n'rai get her own as well.K-drama as a lot of toilet scene but this one didn't, the fart scene was :coverlaf:

Mars231

sarNie Egg
I freaken LOVE this series!!!!! Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee are so cute together; they had great chemistry!!! This is definitely at the top of the list of my favorite rom/com's there's so many cute scenes especially the scene where he came back from NY and showed her how Americans do it...hahaha I don't want to say to much just in case someone reading this haven't seen it yet. Another scene that was one of my favorites was when he tried to teach her how to drive and it was hilarious when he was pounding his chest out of frustration...lolz and then when she got mad when he called her a fool and he decides to punish himself...LOL @ what he did, it was too funny and cuteeeee!!!! The ending was another cute scene...let's just say I wasn't expecting it..it was awesome!!! Lolz. I must have watched this series over again 7 or 8 times already.