[MBC] My Lovely Sam Soon

S

sunflower

i wouldn't say it was better than fullhouse because of the ending... and KSS herself was annoying! i found myself fastforwarding her scenes a LOT! she was only funny with the main guy and henry... but when she talked to her mom and sister she was annoying! and she was NOT fat!!!!!!!!!!! i thought her figure was really cute.. and didn't understand why they kept on emphasizing that she was fat... she was a normal size... whom if dressed up like the scene where she imagined dancing on the piano while the main guy played the piano... she was hot..

i felt really bad for heejin when she talked to KSS about how she couldn't get fat and she had an illness.. that mean answer from KSS really pissed me off... at least she should think about it before shouting out that she wouldn't back off just because heejin was sick.. and KSS seems to alwaise embarrasse herself all the time! i don't get it! it's like i know she is weird.. but does she have to be that weird?

also another that pissed me off about this series was that KSS is a great pastry chef.. and her skills weren't appreciated as much as it should be.. and i hated that KSS measured herself with the kinda man she was going to marry.

overall henry and the main guy is HELLA HOT!!! i liked it when KSS was kinda like talking to herself and saying maybe i should go for henry...LOL that was funny! :loool:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i really liked this series a lot! its really funny, its a great comedy. i think the whole fat issues that they kept bringing up in the series is a mockery of how society is today. girls are so obsessed with being thin, that even though kss isnt "fat" she appears so...and with that comes self esteem issues. its makes you see that even though she was an excellent pastry self, ppl didnt see her for more than her looks. her skills were often overlooked, by first impression. her character may be annoying, but thats the charm of kss..shes a character with many faults, shes not perfect and in the end she gets the hot guy. its the fairy tale ending.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
this sereis is very funny i just finish it yesterday...
i think that full house and my lovely sam soon is the same...
no series is better than the other....
my lovely sam soon just make me laugh so much that my mom have to yell at me...
it very funny when Hyeon Jin-heon have someone gruad the gate to the city so that kim sam soon can't go in to change her name...funny...funny.... :lmao:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Well I dont really like the actress either but after a while I got use to it I think it's pretty good and the guy is so HOT!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
HYUN bIN looks so cute and hot lol

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really entertaining but if you want something with a good plot and something full of emotions, then you shouldn't get it.the plot was simple and nothing new really happened throughout it..

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
well...I loved this movie...i thought it was pretty good...it's been long since i've seen a really great drama...i love kim sam soon's character... she cracks me up in the movie... she is so childish...ahahahah...plus i loved that quote they used in there...it was a pretty good quote...and they also putted my favorite song on there..."can't help falling in love" by elvis.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finished this whole series last nite. It was HILARIOUS :loool:
Although, the ending disappoint me just alittle -_- . But overall, I luv it and IMO it was abit better then Full House :p . I didn't think n'ke was fat at all. Well compare to the rest of the chicks in the series she may seem alittle bigger but not HUGE like that :rolleyes: . It was so sweet how p'ke luved her 4 who she was..lol..loud, and rude :lol: . Sometime I think she is abit harsh to Hee-Jin -_- .

Anywayz, one of the best I have seen. I think p'ke is such a HOTTIE!! He reminds me of DAN (D2B) :D . Is he having any new series coming out soon. He's HOTTTT. My new obsession :wub: :w000t:

And this series has like the best kissing scene in K-Drama ;)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ OMG I so agree with you except I just didn't think it was better than Full house but yeah anyway I agree Hyun Bin is so Hot if you wanna see his other dramas he's in Ireland and he also in the movie Daddy Long Legs personally I haven't seen them but I want to and...yeah hehe

kermint

sarNie Adult
it was funny drama and sad as the same time......................hyun bin looks cute and hot in.........

i bought one set too.............to keeping

alecs

sarNie Egg
i've just finished watching this drama recently. i can't say that i like the series better than fullhouse because for me FH is so way up there. but this drama had me laughing even if i am kinda pissed off about something else.

SamSoon is like dubbed as the korean birdget jones. although i am not so into the fat issue, i see a lot of eye-openers here with regards to how people treat others who are not that sexy and beautiful. i really think Kim Sonah, the actress played samsoon's character convincingly. although, her trash talking seems to irritate me at times, i can overlook it evry time she would trash talk hyunbin.

their onscreen chemistry is surprising for me since i am not really into the noona-dongseng kind of relationships.

over-all, this is a must see. i actually forced myself to watch it just to know what the hype was all about. and i didn't regret spending 16 hous in front of my pc to watch this.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
alecs...i agree...i was like what was up w/ all this hype and i finally watched it...now i'm a MNIKSS loonie...i enjoyed it and staying up all night to watch it was worth it! :p red dry puffy eyes in the morning...yeah no biggie...hehehe...

slee00

sarNie Adult
I just start watching this serie...up to part 15 now....I was was laughing so hard...fell off my chair holding my stomach a few times...( from laughing!)))) I am not comparing to Full hOUSE....IT has its uniqueness....

This series dealed with so many reality issues...from big prblems like battling with weight problems, Men issues, infidility, money issues, parents pressures, life changing tragedies, making little dreams come true...to smallest issues such as running out of toilet tissues, name calling, etc....

I believe both the N'ek and P'ek are both very convincing...esp N'ek...not alot of lakorns would take every day issues and make it real....in most lakorns the writer would polish the storyline to make it look good....in this case, this is a lakorn for ordinary people like us...many of us can relate to....Just look at the N'ek...she wears t-shirt and shorts and walk around or eating when stress out...is this what some of us do? What about her letting gas when they both were in the bathroom? .......This was toooooo funny! But this is the reality! I was waiting for P'ek to tell N'ek that he used his socks!.....I will finish watching it again this evening!

I am so tire now! I may skip work and go home to sleep! soooo tire!!!! yawning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Penny said:
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! :mellow: FULL HOUSE IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN SAM SOON!
[post="49476"][/post]​

Totally agree, you must be delusional if you think this is better than full house. The female lead in this series is but ugly and call me shallow but I refuse to waste my eyesight on hours of ugliness.

Pee

sarNie Elites
OMG I LOVED THIS DRAMA! so fun at first i thought the female lead was ugly and this was going to be a bad drama. but heck this drama rocks^^ unnniii

asiansweetheart

sarNie Egg
love my lovely sam-soon....daniel henney and hyun bin are soooooo hot! drools :w000t: they soooo talll.....im currently watching it on azn channel!