[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

vy_ra

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
Ok! I actaually, watch the DVD Episodes 1-12 again w/my sis. And I think Shin is not that good looking..lol..Yul is much cuter. But he's not ugly either he's in the middle..lol.. Anyhow, The series is ok cuzz of FF button on the remote :p I'm gonna wait to see the last 12 episodes on DVD .
[post="98157"][/post]​
I also think Yul is much cuter than Shin and yes Shin is not that bad either ^_^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
OMG......have u guys seen eps 24 **wait izzit 24 or 23 well i dunno but either one of them** yeah CG and SHIN HOTTTTTTT KISSINGGGGGGGGG SCENE................ omgggggggggg 0_O i cant wait till tomorrow morning...i want to d/l eps 23 strait away..ahauhah sum1 said in soompi tat EPS 23 n 24 MUST C!!!

hmmm ohh yeah i want to ask wat is the difference between hardsubs and softsubs?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Ana said:
Anyhow, The series is ok cuzz of FF button on the remote :p I'm gonna wait to see the last 12 episodes on DVD .
[post="98157"][/post]​
haha! i like that!! ---->FF button
that's what i do when i like to just see the good scenes too!! lols!!

jaitee

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
hmmm ohh yeah i want to ask wat is the difference between hardsubs and softsubs?
[post="98486"][/post]​
softsubs are just the subtitle files.....you have to download this and the video separately. you also have to download a special player that reads subtitle files(ei. bsplayer, divx...etc.).

hardsubs is when the subtitles are already combined with the video, so you don't have to upload the subtitles and the video separately....it is only one file....not too much of a hassle...hehe. but the only disadvantage is that its harder to find hardsubs(not many people make it) :sweat: ....
from what i found for goong...the hardsubs are only up to episode 17, so if you're an impatient person, the softsubs are the fastest way. :rolleyes:

as for GOONG,what more can i say....i totally LOVE this DRAMA!!! :wub:
so sad that it's going to end tomorrow......waiting for season 2 is going to be so painful for me....10 months!!!.....ahhh!!!! :shock: ....what am i going to do!?!!?

nia4o1

sarNie Egg
i just watched 23 and its a definite must see even though i didnt understand a single word..lol..for anyone whos kinda given up on this drama u gotta watch 23 you wont be dissappointed

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw the "famous kiss" from epi 23. it was romantic. they were really into it too. i'm still waiting for the subs @ youtube.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
jaitee said:
softsubs are just the subtitle files.....you have to download this and the video separately. you also have to download a special player that reads subtitle files(ei. bsplayer, divx...etc.).

hardsubs is when the subtitles are already combined with the video, so you don't have to upload the subtitles and the video separately....it is only one file....not too much of a hassle...hehe. but the only disadvantage is that its harder to find hardsubs(not many people make it) :sweat: ....
from what i found for goong...the hardsubs are only up to episode 17, so if you're an impatient person, the softsubs are the fastest way. :rolleyes:

as for GOONG,what more can i say....i totally LOVE this DRAMA!!! :wub:
so sad that it's going to end tomorrow......waiting for season 2 is going to be so painful for me....10 months!!!.....ahhh!!!! :shock: ....what am i going to do!?!!?
[post="98718"][/post]​
owhhhhhhhhh icic.. i knew it..ahauhauhaha..thanks for explaining ^ ^

sarN

sarNie Granny
jaitee said:
:lmao: o0oo0.....sarn, lol...somehow, i knew that was coming!! you are never going to be satisfied unless there's some sort of "R" rated scene. haha. although, it would be awesome if Shin and CG were to consummate their marriage. then, it'll give us veiwers hope that there might be a mini CG or a mini Shin....or better, BOTH!! :wub: in season 2 ...hehe(i'm really in over my heads) ^_^
[post="97641"][/post]​

well , im pretty sure some buddies out there prolly thinking the same thing .. wonder when they goin to hit it off :wub: :wub:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched episode 15 lmao
he hugged her out of no where is so funny
and shes like " let me go "

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i finally got those two episodes 23 and 24! but i have no time to watch it. ughhh.. however i still prefer waiting for the subs from 19-24... can't wait! :w000t:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
i know!!! :shocked:.......i'm so anxious to watch it also, it would be better with the english subs. at least there's something to look forward to since there's not gonna be any new episodes for awhile. :(

so sad....really going to miss CG and Shin........ :wavecry:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man i was sooo tempted to watch it! knowing that i have files to be able to see what happen.... i have no choice ... i went ahead watching it... omg the ending is cute, but at same time, it made me felt like ughhh i have to wait for another year to go. >.<

sisii

OMGG I'm soo madd!!!! I have to wait till next week to download the ep. 21 to 24 cause I'm at my download limit :angry: I want to see the hot kiss too omygoshh I'm going to cry :wavecry:

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
i'm in camp shin..:)..

the days sure come by slow..:(..

i can't wait..it's so good....would love to read the manga..but i'm sorta of lazy now..so i don't want to read it..:)..

anyway..eun hye so cute..shin super quiet and cute in his way..:)..yul's hot..but i like the cg and shin couple more..:)
[post="68075"][/post]​
CAN ANYONE UPDATE EP 23 AND 24...