[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Read the translations for the previews for ep 9 and 10. Man, wish we could just skip those and be watching ep 11 already.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow...it's crazy at soompi forum...they've got 540 pages--just on Goong! i am amazed! hehehe---overwhelmed! they sure are devoted fans!

and there's that thing about the subbers...oh i feel bad..well i appreciate! and for me it's enough just to see what happens...hmmm...see shin, yul, chagyung...and even hyorin...hehehe. :p (hey every story needs an antagonist!)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i'd like to add...i do not feel alone in my obssession on goong anymore...hehehe...but i feel safer here at sarnworld! love ya sarnworld! :wub:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol i know what you mean. soompi's way too big...

and just an fyi, there is an edit button so you don't have to post twice in a row. at other forums, you can get penalized for double posting...im not exactly sure about here though. but it's just good to know :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like any series dat have the main lead married already lolllllllll ---> anything can happen in dat suitation ;) ;) ;)

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
can someone explain me, where i can go to dl vopvoice (to see the subtitle) and also what's the difference b/w LQ eng.sub., LQ, and HQ?? Which one should I dl??!

Thanks so much!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I think you mean Vobsub? To view subtitles, I recommend just getting GOM player, because GOM player can play anything and it automatically can load subtitles (either by i.) clicking and dragging the sub or ii.) renaming the sub and the file with the same name) without dling anything extra.

HQ = high quality
LQ = low quality

HQ episodes are usually 700mb whereas LQ episodes are around 150mb. Subtitles are usually timed to HQ episodes, so when you use them for LQ episodes, they are sort of off. However, with GOM player, you don't need the different subs because you can adjust them yourself.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh sorry for double posting...i just thought they were two separate ideas...and wanted to do two separate posts---but i'll try not to do that anymore. :wavecry: my apologies.

and...hehehe...i can't decide if--as those at soompi put it--i'm a yul camper or shin camper. gotta watch more episodes to decide. :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yaso said:
oh sorry for double posting...i just thought they were two separate ideas...and wanted to do two separate posts---but i'll try not to do that anymore. :wavecry: my apologies.

and...hehehe...i can't decide if--as those at soompi put it--i'm a yul camper or shin camper. gotta watch more episodes to decide. :)
[post="76335"][/post]​
lol, it's ok. i just wanted to let you know..i wasn't sure if you knew. and as for being a yul camper or a shin camper, i want to be a yul camper because he's just so cute, but knowing that he'll turn evil later, that's makes me a shin camper.

SnowFlakes said:
Thanks Jam... Can i ask u where u go to dl GOM Player?
[post="76339"][/post]​
I uploaded it for you.
click here

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much Jam!!!!! Yeah i read the manga...and it's sad that Yul turns evil... Hope the serie will follows the manga :p :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG i dl this a long time ago but i never watched it cus i was watching "My Girl" lol but i watched it to epi.2 it's soooo GOOD!! I love it so far haha thanks for the links i like this drama a lot ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
yaso said:

[post="76335"][/post]​

i like Shin more :p ... i feel dat yu creepyl and when he dont' smile it look like he llazy loll