[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

Hiatus

Super Momo
nathalie said:
LOL You're too funny sarN. But it's good, Yul is a cutie.
[post="68356"][/post]​

LOL i was sure it get those kinda stuff to get Sarn all excited and motivated to watch it LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok .. im watching eps 2 LOL.... dat ugly middle school picture scene was hirlious and den the morning picture dat was taken dat make the queen laugh ... so funnie the n'k was caught in the most uglyest moment

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I know..was comedic

can't wait to watch next ep tom..

even if I have to watch w/o sub

then later read soft sub separately...

I willing to do that for this drama...lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll wait for the subbtittle one cuz i don't want to miss any jokes lol --- dont u just love those kind of storyline ... two ppl dat dislike each other but have to live together **poke** anything can happen since they are married :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
haha...SarN...i agreed w/ u..

but I think it'll happen toward the end like usual...

cuz they still young n go to school n stuff..

anyway I just scanned ep 3...

part where she slept while studying, cheating was funny

Shin brought candies for her...how sweet...n her drawing are cute

n don't know what their parents said during the wedding but looked funny

omg..they had ppl feeding them...lol..

oh..ep 3 link on first pg

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool 3 is up but not the sub T T .. i'll d/l it and wait for the subb .. it be temtping though ...kekeke

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hiatus said:
lol you dont have to with vobsub it automatically plays it when you open the avi file
[post="67860"][/post]​
huh , how do you mean? I mean I use bsplayer and the subs automatically plays as long as the avi file and the sub file have the same name.... :blink:

Hiatus

Super Momo
ermm I just open my window media and the subtitles are playing itself i dont need BS player lol... I know how BS player works.. but I thought it was just a waste of time to download one extra software..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yea...but then if u don't have bs player...

have to make sure sub n file names are the same

everytime...

Hiatus

Super Momo
yeah I know lol but I do it right away when I download it lol. Anyways hahahah ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
SARN..I LOVE YOUR SIGGY..IT'S SO CUTE..:lol:..

can't stop laughing now.. ..GOONG really hook us up huh?..
another 3 days to go til it air..

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
could ani one please tell me what this manga is called........cause i wanna get the book for it........heheh and i was wondering if i can get it at borders or barnes and nobles....

cecilia

Staff member
today episode rocks..cna't wait til tomorrow..

theyr'e starting to like one another..*will shin sorta.:lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
The pace of this series is starting to speed up. It was a little slow and draggy towards the beginning..I was about to give up on it but then after watching ep. 5 and 6 I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the ending song by HowL and J! It's such a nice song ^^ Can't wait for the subs for 5 and 6 to come out so I actually know what they're talking about.