Mayura

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
don't watch Wimarn Mungkorn with Pancake and Oil...it's not good at all...and I'm an Oil fan, but the lakorn isn't interesting...you will be disappointed if you watch it...I couldn't finish it...

If you wanna watch something good, watch Nek Toas Sneayha with Aum and Aff...that's the best...or Sawan Bieng with Ken and Ann...which translates to Tan Snae Lom Eang, and it's dubbed by Mayura, and Ken's other lakorn with Janie too, it's good, it's called Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong translated to Snaeh Smoss Oss Pbe Doung Jet...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have any current lakorn recommendations from Mayura?

How about from this list: Plaeng snae kbae dara (cee and noon), bongkong bunya ka-ak (pat and por), Kanya padup chochu (tye and ?), or Neang kue duang chet kngom (wier and pinky)

Any recommendation from the list above? I don't want to go out and rent something that's not worth my time.

I just saw kramom nek leng, komlos nek mane (art and namfon). I don't really recommend it since it kinda drags a lot, the ending was rush, and some part doesn't make sense. However, if you like to look at hot guys topless, go for this.

Any recommendation is great thanks!

akanin

sarNie Elites
Does anyone have any current lakorn recommendations from Mayura?

How about from this list: Plaeng snae kbae dara (cee and noon), bongkong bunya ka-ak (pat and por), Kanya padup chochu (tye and ?), or Neang kue duang chet kngom (wier and pinky)

Any recommendation from the list above? I don't want to go out and rent something that's not worth my time.

I just saw kramom nek leng, komlos nek mane (art and namfon). I don't really recommend it since it kinda drags a lot, the ending was rush, and some part doesn't make sense. However, if you like to look at hot guys topless, go for this.

Any recommendation is great thanks!
I really enjoyed bongkong bunya ka-ak (pat and por) and I definitely recommend Neang kue duang chet kngom (wier and pinky). =)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like por/pat lakorn too, but i'm a little desapointed with pinky/weir cause my lovely kwan had a supporting role :lmao:

navy

sarNie Adult
Anybody know the title of Kep Pin Din (Captain and Aom) in Khmer by Mayura?

I want to ask Mayura about this one, but I don't know the name of it in Khmer.

Thank you in advance.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Anybody know the title of Kep Pin Din (Captain and Aom) in Khmer by Mayura?

I want to ask Mayura about this one, but I don't know the name of it in Khmer.

Thank you in advance.
i think it's "kapea pen dey" something like this.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I meant there was this old lady in the lakorn that keeps calling him P'A. Yes, in Kwang/Johnny lakorn ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Really?! I remember she called him P'a..>Bong A...lol..i dunno it's been long :p
no i made a mistake, you talk about the one who doesn't make good food? if it is, she calls him "bang a", she's so old and bad looking.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
u can check on the angkorwat website they give u the latest update but the last thing i saw at the mayura store in long beach was Chai and Vicky/Taew/nat