Mayura

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure...but the n'ek sort of looks like ann alicia...i can't really tell, because i just saw the cover and the pictures weren't too clear...go onto www.angkorwat.com and go to their thai rentals by mayura...you'll see it...:)
oh! that's puri and pim zaza..i think the thai title was Pink..not sure, you can try and check about it in the Old Lakorn section..

simplexna

sarNie Egg
seems to me mayura refuses to dubb channel 7 lakorns. is it because channel 3 gave the dude a special honor in anne/willy lakorn?

i wonder if we can make request by calling their number.
haha if you do contact them, can you tell them to use the original background music/sounds instead of randomly putting classical music? :lol:

by the way, i didn't realize mayura cuts scenes? that sucks, why do they do that? makes the series all the more confusing.

yak

sarNie Adult
yeah... they be doing that sometimes.... it makes you mad.. >_<... lol... so, does anyone know any good lakorn..?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
if anyone be able to contact Mayura can you please to dubb khmer of the lakorn "kon luang rak " starring Anus and Arriya Harget. I really wanted to watch this lakorn. I have been waiting for them to dubbed but it seem that it takes forever and I tried to watch that dubbed by others no offend please but I don't like the voices of them at all It sound funny. Maybe because I get use to Mayura voices since I was a little girl so forgive if me like the others khmer dubbed

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
if anyone be able to contact Mayura can you please to dubb khmer of the lakorn "kon luang rak " starring Anus and Arriya Harget. I really wanted to watch this lakorn. I have been waiting for them to dubbed but it seem that it takes forever and I tried to watch that dubbed by others no offend please but I don't like the voices of them at all It sound funny. Maybe because I get use to Mayura voices since I was a little girl so forgive if me like the others khmer dubbed

yak

sarNie Adult
u know.. im just like you too... dont really like others vioce beside theirs.. well im kinda getting use to khmer video for boran.. lol... sorry for going off topic... lately mayura is very slow dubbing lakorn these days..

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
geesh when mayura going to release Doung Jai Patiharn? I'm waiting for it like forever already. I can't stand watching the srok khmer voice.

the lakorns that Mayura release nowadays aren't interesting at all...out of 10 that they release, i'll watch maybe 2 at the most...i don't know if it's just me or what... i mean the voices are great and all, but that can't make up for choosing to dub a lame lakorn...

i've basically given up on watching mayura lakorns since they're slow and dub lakorns that i have no interest in whatsoever (i prefer ch.7 lakorns)...it's not worth the time to wait to watch a lakorn dubbed by mayura about 3 months after it's done airing when i can watch the same lakorn dubbed by another company within weeks of it finished airing...

Cookie_King1970: i doubt that Mayura will ever dub Kol Luang Ruk since that lakorn finished airing that long ago...and once they skip over lakorns, they don't go back...i don't know why, but they skipped over a lot of really good, high-demand lakorns and went downhill ever since...:( ... i was like you too before...i couldn't stand other dubbing companies' voices, but i eventually got used to it and now they are all watchable to me...the voice doesn't really affect the lakorn watching much...:)

doungchand

sarNie Egg
hello everybody
Do you know if Mayura will dubbed the movie starting kob and stefan ( thai title Poo Soam Fao Saap)???
I know that Entry production has dubbed this movie. Their title is Mjass Vimean Komnob.

Please help me out.

thanks

yak

sarNie Adult
yah they sell their lakorn too.. i see it in store once... but later on i havent seen none for now... the lakorn that they were saling was Jumrork Snaeh Jumrork Teasei... but now i buy it from website such as, ekomsantime, dubbed-lakorn, and khmerhut..