Mayura

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz and we would think since they have alot of competition now they would dub it faster.

yak

sarNie Adult
have anyone seen it this lakorn...? May Poum .. May Kom Noy, i was wondering is it kinda like Mon Pleng Snaeha..??

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
what happen to this thread? Well anyways, I want to ask if anyone saw cheevit neak komsart yet? Is it worth watching? I want to rent it, but hesitating because I'm not sure if its worth my time since I'm so busy.

akanin

sarNie Elites
what happen to this thread? Well anyways, I want to ask if anyone saw cheevit neak komsart yet? Is it worth watching? I want to rent it, but hesitating because I'm not sure if its worth my time since I'm so busy.
Cheevit neak komsot is a heavy drama lakorn. Non stop drama lol. Mainly about Tua Saranyu leaving his home country & wife and 2 kids to go make a living and make life better for his family. He ends up in Thailand. He has his hardships there. He marries my sexy nang ek' Noi. His business booms and brings his first wife and kids over to thailand. Then he have more kids and more kids and his kids have more kids lol. Problems and more problems, then they solve it...THE END! =P Overall, I recommend this lakorn if you like heavy dramas.

have anyone seen it this lakorn...? May Poum .. May Kom Noy, i was wondering is it kinda like Mon Pleng Snaeha..??

i haven't seen Mon Pleng Snaeha, but May Poum...May Kom Noy is a comedy, but i felt that it was a drag...it went back and forth between the n'ek and p'ek arguing too much...i didn't really like the lakorn, but give it a try...:)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Cheevit neak komsot is a heavy drama lakorn. Non stop drama lol. Mainly about Tua Saranyu leaving his home country & wife and 2 kids to go make a living and make life better for his family. He ends up in Thailand. He has his hardships there. He marries my sexy nang ek' Noi. His business booms and brings his first wife and kids over to thailand. Then he have more kids and more kids and his kids have more kids lol. Problems and more problems, then they solve it...THE END! =P Overall, I recommend this lakorn if you like heavy dramas.
thanks akanin...I don't love that much drama, but I sure love Saranyu and Pepper. Maybe I'll wait until spring break for this one. Thanks again.

yak

sarNie Adult
i haven't seen Mon Pleng Snaeha, but May Poum...May Kom Noy is a comedy, but i felt that it was a drag...it went back and forth between the n'ek and p'ek arguing too much...i didn't really like the lakorn, but give it a try...:)
thank u... yah imma watch dis lakorm... it do looks like a really funny lakorn..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ Kaew Tah Pee
Narak
uh..Tee Tra Kol Song was out a long time ago..

and the ones not by mayura..basically are the ones that just ended in thai..about 1-2 weeks after it ends in thai, the non-Mayura dubb release it in khmer..

vath

sarNie Egg
^thanks u. there's only one lakorn i want mayura to dub - oil/kwan. i tried and tried to listen to the khmer one - ugh! the female voice is sooo whiney.

yak

sarNie Adult
^thanks u. there's only one lakorn i want mayura to dub - oil/kwan. i tried and tried to listen to the khmer one - ugh! the female voice is sooo whiney.
yes, i cant stand their voice too... its sad how we have to wait for mayura to dubb these lakorn.... but its ok... i love their voice... :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
im still around waiting for 1-2 year old lakorn that hasnt been dubbed by mayura. sometimes i can stand other dubbing productions but most of the time, i prefer not watch it, period. :unsure:

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know if the lakorn with Tik and Cherry (the one where she's a kindergarden teacher and he's blind) is out and dubbed by mayura? is it a new lakorn or an old one?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Are you talking about "Kaew Ta Pee"? if so, it's out by mayura and it has ended or is ending. :unsure:

vath

sarNie Egg
seems to me mayura refuses to dubb channel 7 lakorns. is it because channel 3 gave the dude a special honor in anne/willy lakorn?

i wonder if we can make request by calling their number.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah lots of people say that mayura never or hardly ever dubb ch7 but i dunno the reason to it though. i dont think anybody has ever actually called mayura to request but you can try. if it works, please do tell us. :)

vath

sarNie Egg
and how do i go about doing that? i can barely understand khmer let alone speak it. do they speak english? yes i'm too americanized.