Mayura Voice Production

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this is their new website. I went to the shop yesterday (mayura) to rent some movies for my mom and they advertise with www.mayuravideostore.com now on the cover of the dvd case. I don't know why they wouldn't stop putting mayuravoiceproduction.com on the dvd disc itself. Oh well at least their site is up and running. I can check often to see what's new hehehe instead of just wasting time and walk out with nothing. They still rent out dramas for .50 cent an episode. The guy who works there give me pretty good discount. He only charge me $11 to rent a 25 episode drama. That's nice...besides I go there often and usually buy from them. I haven't lately because I'm kind of broke now and there isn't anything that really interest me.
i know what you mean..that is the reason why i havent rented anything too. the ones i want to see arent dubbed..and the ones that are..i dont wanna watch..so it kinda bums me out.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't seen a thai lakorn is ages since the thai store here closed. i'm currently watching one w/ stefan and kob about reincarnation, inheritance, etc. and i just saw/ heard the msg from mayura from that lakorn. it's really sad that this is happening. but i will def. order from them now instead of from other ppl. and it's great that they're starting to sell them instead of selling them to rental places.

i think that mayura has the best voice-overs thus far. however, the quality isn't that good bc they record over the original soundtrack, music, songs, sounds, and other sound effects. and i have to agree w/ you guys that mayura's own music has got to go. lol. plus, they don't translate everything. but i'll still order from them bc i love their voices over the phnom penh ones. the lead guy/ girl's voices are awesome!

it'd be awesome if they dub for korean dramas too. ^.^ i don't really like 2 doves.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol rainydays...finally someone knows how i feel too..

and the number one thing..is the dubbing is kinda slow...they take forever to dub a new lakorn..i just wish they can be more up to date on the lakorns too.

arghh..i have been meaning to call and give him a piece of mind regarding that darn bg music..but ive been caught up with other things.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
lol rainydays...finally someone knows how i feel too..

and the number one thing..is the dubbing is kinda slow...they take forever to dub a new lakorn..i just wish they can be more up to date on the lakorns too.

arghh..i have been meaning to call and give him a piece of mind regarding that darn bg music..but ive been caught up with other things.
Yeah the music background is annoying. I didn't really pay much attention to it untill someone here mentioned it. I think it was you amikrazie. I got annoyed of the background music and went to Ntry for a while and then back to mayura because I can't stand the main guy's voice for Ntry.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ami, you should def. call them! let me know how it goes when you do!
lol, dont worry i sure will when i do. * i hope he wont hang up on me after i mention that part!! :p

Yeah the music background is annoying. I didn't really pay much attention to it untill someone here mentioned it. I think it was you amikrazie. I got annoyed of the background music and went to Ntry for a while and then back to mayura because I can't stand the main guy's voice for Ntry.

lol sorry smileD...look some of us cant even tell the different what bg music i was referring to. but anyways yea i cant tell who the thors are from the other company..and somehow everytime i watch the ntry or whatever else ..i tend to think i am watching some kon chen...cause their voice matches more with the kon chen instead of thai...i cant seem to explain it.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
it's okay amikrazie. I meant nothing by that anyways. Sorry if you got offended. :p