Mayura Voice Production

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think so... beause there were alots of lakorn that i never seen when i was at the store... but he said that he will put up old mayuras lakorn 20 years ago... i cant wait cause i loved the old lakorns too.. omg..
it could be great if it's true, i love old lakorns too. i remember watching them when i was very young... in those time i don't understand khmer but i love watching them, don't know why...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sajenna...but if i call what do you want me to say lol...ask if po can ship them oversea??

diana..so mayura have a new website now? what happen to the the original one? i still havent check it out yet lol...everytime i get home i tend to do other things..and forget bout checking the site.

i know i am so waiting for this really old lakorn, i guess i was either in middle school or already in high school.. its been so long i cant even remember the yr anymore! :mellow: goodness

but anyways po told me that he would re-release all the lakorn back in the last 20 yrs yea i was really excited too...but how long do i have to wait to get the one that i wanted lol...i told him the character and he remembers the title that is how good he was with his lakorn. can we say hes a lakorn addict too!!! :lol:

anyways i will go check out my vdo store soon..see whats out and whats not! ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sajenna...but if i call what do you want me to say lol...ask if po can ship them oversea??
yes, it could be great if he could. you are like me, i'm dying for old lakorns but i remember the title "Mday tchong tmey" (not the one with Siriam) "Jomnar promlikhet"...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, it could be great if he could. you are like me, i'm dying for old lakorns but i remember the title "Mday tchong tmey" (not the one with Siriam) "Jomnar promlikhet"...

the first one you mention its not with Ann T is it???

what bout the second one..do you remember who played it in...i dont really remember the khmer title back then lol ..i just watch em!

i should of saved the notebook where my mom used to write down all the lakorn titles that was dubbed by mayura.....its long gone now :(

yak

sarNie Adult
no, the one i mention is with the girl in "kone prasa", this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tF1WtwOztew&amp...17F&index=0
the one with ann siriam is a remake and not as good as the original.
"Jomnar promlikhet" is starring ann siriam and dodo, it's the one where ann had a car crash and her soul comes into the body of a little girl.
omg.. i tried to watch it.. and the picture is hurting my eyes.. lol... thanks for sharing.. i cant wait for it too for the old lakorns... i wonder if mayura were the one who dubbed this one lakorn.. is same story of neng neak but this they call her neng paek(spelling)...

diana507

sarNie Juvenile

diana..so mayura have a new website now? what happen to the the original one? i still havent check it out yet lol...everytime i get home i tend to do other things..and forget bout checking the site.

i know i am so waiting for this really old lakorn, i guess i was either in middle school or already in high school.. its been so long i cant even remember the yr anymore! :mellow: goodness

but anyways po told me that he would re-release all the lakorn back in the last 20 yrs yea i was really excited too...but how long do i have to wait to get the one that i wanted lol...i told him the character and he remembers the title that is how good he was with his lakorn. can we say hes a lakorn addict too!!! :lol:

anyways i will go check out my vdo store soon..see whats out and whats not! ^_^
yes that is the new one for now, i dont know if they are still working on mayuravoiceproduction.com
but i guess for now its mayuravideostore.com

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh saiyai sawad, is finally dubbed by mayura LOL..

krom dang boun?? it doesnt ring a bell...youre not talking bout 5 kom are you? vicky, willy, dom, and some other stars... action packed!

yak

sarNie Adult
oh saiyai sawad, is finally dubbed by mayura LOL..

krom dang boun?? it doesnt ring a bell...youre not talking bout 5 kom are you? vicky, willy, dom, and some other stars... action packed!
sorry i spelled it wrong.. its Kromom Teng 4 .. heres da pic..

credit to Ekomsantime.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww missy, i have that on cassette tapes..i love this lakorn too!..if only i have the converter thing and then have the program to rip it, i would upload it.

yak i know youre not that far from ...so if you want, you can borrow it ya know!?

yak

sarNie Adult
aww missy, i have that on cassette tapes..i love this lakorn too!..if only i have the converter thing and then have the program to rip it, i would upload it.

yak i know youre not that far from ...so if you want, you can borrow it ya know!?
are you serious?

yak

sarNie Adult
yes im serious or i can tod it for you! lol ..i gotta go find it first..i hope its not one of those i have it in my friends trunk!..i left a few lakorns in her trunk..some months ago! i will check on it and let you know k.. PM me if youre interested!
OK wow.. thank you..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes im serious or i can tod it for you! lol ..i gotta go find it first..i hope its not one of those i have it in my friends trunk!..i left a few lakorns in her trunk..some months ago! i will check on it and let you know k.. PM me if youre interested!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.mayuravideostore.com/
is the new website, i already ordered a few from there already, very fast shipping!

yeah this is their new website. I went to the shop yesterday (mayura) to rent some movies for my mom and they advertise with www.mayuravideostore.com now on the cover of the dvd case. I don't know why they wouldn't stop putting mayuravoiceproduction.com on the dvd disc itself. Oh well at least their site is up and running. I can check often to see what's new hehehe instead of just wasting time and walk out with nothing. They still rent out dramas for .50 cent an episode. The guy who works there give me pretty good discount. He only charge me $11 to rent a 25 episode drama. That's nice...besides I go there often and usually buy from them. I haven't lately because I'm kind of broke now and there isn't anything that really interest me.