May I take your order???

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My boyfriend is Lao and somewhat has accent. But by all means, his accent is understandable. Anyway we went to Micky D's drive thru.

He's like... Can I please have 6 Hambagas?
The stupid girl goes, what??
6 Hambagas!!!
6 Hammers????

So that's when I interfered.. I was like 6 hamburgers you fucking idiot!!

I mean, if you work at Micky D's, isn't obvious that "Hambagas" sound like Hamburgers?? Why the hell would we want to order hammers at Mickey D's???? Man.... I wanted to punch her lights out. She was just being overally sensitive with her good English speaking self. What a fucking bitch.

Anyway.. we opted for Burger King instead; I was afraid they were going to spit in my food after calling that idiot an idiot.

noungning

Heartless
lol good choice on moving to BK.

yeah some people can just be very ignorant, condescending, and arrogant.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg girl that happens to me too its so freaking hilarious like when i went to bk I ordered "sprite" the girl goes "fries?" im like no sprite
then the fucking bitch leaves the intercom on and i can hear her laughing "she doesn't speak clear english"
I was like oh heck no lol my english is clear and i know it
I marched in there I was like excuse me but I want to speak to the manager some older guy comes out and he's like .... whats the problem? Im like someone at the drive through was smash talking me while their intercom was on and I wish to see who this idiot is.. the manager was like excuse me?
well then we argued and they decided to call the cops lol
I was like I don't care .. anyways the cop was a little bias I guess because it was an asian cop and he stares at me for awhile "did i see you at saginaw" im like yeah I was there lol.. I was watching my dads concert and he goes .. oh your dad play? which band was he in? Im like Asian Storm..
he goes REALLY?! He's like my friend is part of Asian Storm who is your dad
im like Kham ... lol and he goes oh! your exile's daughter?!
im like I guess so lol and he goes thats strange but cool... then he goes exile speaks clear english so why wouldn't you speak clear english? Im like I don't know ...
anyways he turns to the employee and manager
"don't you guys have anything better to do then call us for something like this? all you have to do is apologize to the young lady and it would have ended it all. I know that you are here to provide service and even so you should be able to stand up for yourself but you don't however have the right to discriminate and criticize a customer it violates their constutional rights." lol the manager was pissed -.O because the employee told him that I had started it by cursing at her first..
I didn't .. she was the one who decided to make fun of me

(one reason i love being in Grand Prarie sometimes LOL because most likely the cops are asian and almost all the asians know each other lol)
- I'm a bitch back to those who are bitches back to me; and thats how it is going to be.

lady0fdarkness

Som Num Nah to the manager!!! I mean... if you're going to manage a franchise, and you know your ass is on the line when it comes to customer service, wouldn't you have the decency to just apologize and try to fix the problem, instead of being an ass wipe and call the cops? What a dickhead... I really wished you drop kicked them, Tina. I swear... sometimes, I wished it was legal to just tazer the bastards!

lady0fdarkness

Which reminds me... I used to work for a Cell phone company as a customer service rep in a call center.. And I had to do a lot of calls with third party venders and help them activate the phones... And I was on the phone with this snooty, arrogant, ignorant, stupid, gum chewing and smacking bitch. And I did not know why she was acting so damn smart with me... but anyway.. she told me the names of the customers that want to activate their phones.. and there were like 3 ir 4 customers activating all at once.. So when she gave me the names of the customers, I always asked her to spell them.. and I guess she got annoyed, cause she put the phone down... and talk shit about me to her co-worker, shes like" Oh my god.. this girl, can't spell!!"

When she got back on the phone, I'm like... I can spell very well, however.. these are customer's names, and names tend to be spelled in their own ways, Thank you very much!! She was like.. oh... sorry.

I wanted to curse her so bad, but was afraid that I may be monitored. So when she she hung up, I was like........ BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

You know.. I don't understand why we have to order food thru those intercom things, when after that you just drive up to the 1st window and pay. It'll be so much easier if the orders are taken right at the first window in person, so that way.. if the person taking your order acts smart or pisses you off, you can just punch him/her in the eye.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: you know whats funny Lome? In my city and at my school's city we order at the window
so when i have to order through intercom its weird for me lol

lady0fdarkness

what city you live in? It seems like such a good city... you can tazer people if they piss you off and get a chance to see the smart asshole taking your order. I'd love to live there.. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well i live in the grand prarie area of texas which is in dallas .. lol well we can't technically tazer anyone we want lol only if they are a threat to you but tazers are legal to carry as long as they are concealed lol just like guns :loool:

lady0fdarkness

darn... lol... that takes the fun out of it.

Well.. I'm glad you see where I come from... some people are so inconsiderate and self-righteous.

lady0fdarkness

^^ Cool!! Don't you just love Florida? It's sticky, humid, stormy, and ohh yeah... Hurricanes a coming!! I couldn't have it any other way.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
it's kinda annoying you know. i mean, i used to work at M.D when i was 15yrs, and they ALWAYS make me take orders for the drive through. it was annoying. i'll be all pmsing and sometimes when they want the b-n-tasty, i hear big-n-chasy- and im like, "a what?" then they say it again, and again, and im like "excuse. a big in WHAT?!" then they would say it again, and i'll say in a very annoyed tone "uh sorry. we dont serve that here" ... trust me, it's annoying. i esp get irritated when mexicans try to order, i dont have anything against them, but i just get very mad bc i dont know what they order.

though couple months ago, i went to M.D and accidentally said "can i have 10 pieces of chicken nigger, some sweet& sour and bbq socks?" LOL .... good thing the lady knew what i was talking about. LOL i had canker sores all over my mouth that time T_T