Matt & Songkran

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it was 2 months before Aff went out with SK. I remembered when it happened I was like it was quick for her to rebound. Aff was with her ex for 10 years. But SK was known to admire Aff way before she broke up with her ex. Dude likes to go after the long term girl lol.

And for the Netizens they act Matt is stealing their husband or something. They are really deeply invested as if their lives depend on it. If Aff is fine with her daughter spending time with her dad, then who the freaks are they to say NO. I think he's probably better with Peemai now knowing he doesn't have to change her diaper.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think it was 2 months before Aff went out with SK. I remembered when it happened I was like it was quick for her to rebound. Aff was with her ex for 10 years. But SK was known to admire Aff way before she broke up with her ex. Dude likes to go after the long term girl lol.

And for the Netizens they act Matt is stealing their husband or something. They are really deeply invested as if their lives depend on it. If Aff is fine with her daughter spending time with her dad, then who the freaks are they to say NO. I think he's probably better with Peemai now knowing he doesn't have to change her diaper.
I think they’re extra harsh on Matt simply because of the fact that the other woman is Aff. She is Thailand’s sweetheart and now Matt is Thailand’s wicked witch of the west lol

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well you know how they are. They'll move on when the next big scandal hits lol.

I think they’re extra harsh on Matt simply because of the fact that the other woman is Aff. She is Thailand’s sweetheart and now Matt Thailand’s wicked witch of the west lol
Yup, they completely forgot that she may had (most likely) took him from Pinky lol. It's just that Aff had a more angelic profile than Pinky. Regardless, it is the guys fault.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know what's really funny and sad at the same time about all of this? Everyone is so focused on Matt and so determined to make her the homewrecker that they all completely forgot about the real homewrecker that caused them to separate in the first place. For a time they were all looking for who she is but no one was able to find her cus Aff wouldnt say. She got off completely scotch free!!! Lol That girl must had done some pretty big merit in her last life to get good karma in this. :pancarta:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow the netizen arent letting off. They're super pissed that PeeMai might be spending time with Sk and Matt. Like seriously if her own mother are ok with it, why are you up in arms?! :rolleyes:

Matt needs to STOP posting her own smiling pictures on ig too cus people are saying how can she be remorseful and still smile :facepalm:.
Aigoo... it is going overboard...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiiit not trying to be mean to Aff but didnt both Matt and Aff drop their long term relationships for Songkran. If this aint black magic then Idk what is. I think she should’ve waited to date SK.

Its funny cause if MLFTS gets high ratings, they’ll say it only happened cause Matt’s scandal, then if it’s low they’ll say it cause of Matt’s scandal. Lol im ready for the trolls. MLFTS looks promising tho.
I personally believe SK knows as well what kind of daras to hit on. Both Aff and Matt cases are similar in terms of breaking with a long time BF to jump straight away into the SK boat. After they break up SK comes with his opened mouth and money to act sweet guy with them traumatized girls. The SK-Matt situation is even more off puting to people since he has just divorced Thailand "sweet girl" and people still have in mind their grand and emotional wedding ceremony. It makes things look unconfortable and funny. I honestly feel Matt started talking to him before breaking up when understood her ex aint ready to marry her.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I personally believe SK knows as well what kind of daras to hit on. Both Aff and Matt cases are similar in terms of breaking with a long time BF to jump straight away into the SK boat. After they break up SK comes with his opened mouth and money to act sweet guy with them traumatized girls.
:risas3: I really think aff is not that innocent like she portray herself to be. aff definitely saw the money as part of the package. and she knows how to play her cards. she's basically using netizens and the rest of the people to get revenge on Matt just like tanya did to pinky. Matt is falling into the trap by posting these pictures. aff is smart she's staying calm and collective lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
:risas3: I really think aff is not that innocent like she portray herself to be. aff definitely saw the money as part of the package. and she knows how to play her cards. she's basically using netizens and the rest of the people to get revenge on Matt just like tanya did to pinky. Matt is falling into the trap by posting these pictures. aff is smart she's staying calm and collective lol
or she is just minding her business and happy to be free from songkran. she left him so i doubt she has time to play revenge on matt. the thought is just lakorn worthy lol. and aff is indeed smart for staying calm because its no longer her problem. matt made her bed so she needs to lay in it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
You know what's really funny and sad at the same time about all of this? Everyone is so focused on Matt and so determined to make her the homewrecker that they all completely forgot about the real homewrecker that caused them to separate in the first place. For a time they were all looking for who she is but no one was able to find her cus Aff wouldnt say. She got off completely scotch free!!! Lol That girl must had done some pretty big merit in her last life to get good karma in this. :pancarta:
plot twist: it was matt all along lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
plot twist: it was matt all along lol
That’s what I’ve been thinking this whole time lol maybe that’s why she never revealed the actual reason why her and songkran broke up cause it was Matt the whole time. Maybe that’s why Affs family doesn’t like Matt?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aff is for sure smart. She’s keeping a level head unlike Matt who seems to get too emotional and acts rashly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s what I’ve been thinking this whole time lol maybe that’s why she never revealed the actual reason why her and songkran broke up cause it was Matt the whole time. Maybe that’s why Affs family doesn’t like Matt?
Nah i dont think it's Matt because when rumor went out that Mint was the matchmaker in introducing Matt to SK. Aff jokingly said, it doesn't have to be Mint, she can be the matchmaker too, just let her know. The reporters asked her if she is ok with SK courting Matt, she said she was fine and even cheered. Maybe she only said that cus she thought it was just a rumor but then it wasnt. So maybe she lost face? Who knows.

I think Aff's family doesn't like Matt because she most likely is the reason SK agreed to the divorce. Aff tried for 2 years without success, both fathers and stepmom going back and forth with their ig war (some of them were spicy too) with no success but then here comes Matt and bam, divorce. Even if it was their side who wanted the divorce, they still were losing face. Thai people are strange like that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it wasn't Matt. But those who doesn't like her probably wanted it to be her real bad. When the rumor came out I remembered I was trying to guess who the girl is too but couldn't come up with who it was. This happened before Aff decided to separate with him. So, wishful thinking it was Matt cause at that time Matt was still happily thinking about marriage with her boyfriend.

And yes, Aff and SK family were shading each other. Aff's side wanted the divorce while SK's side did not. But on IG Aff's side was not hiding the fact they didn't like SK. We were like, why are these parents acting childishly on the internet. Now that the divorce went through everybody act all surprised and heartbroken....seriously? Lol. Human minds are indeed twisted.

SK loves Matt put his stupidity knows know boundaries. He doesn't love Aff for a while yet to make his dad happy he goes around saying he's trying to win his wife back...then he found Matt and dropped that idea like a hot potato lol. Both Matt and SK should wait it out. Let the divorce goes through...a year time should be enough. But nope, that would be too easy and logical so let's do it the hard way hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup i even remember when SK dad post that "grandpa"(him) will not allow this family to break up but Aff's dad post "anyone asked this grandpa yet" :rolleyes:. Also rumors were saying that SK and his family weren't supporting PeeMai and her dad post "we can take care of ourselves, dont need anyone's handouts". The media then went to ask SK dad and he said she has a trust fund but then Aff gave an interview saying she knows nothing about that fund. SK dad then post, everyone born in this family will always be taken care of.

It was like a childish back and forth crap so for Aff's cousin to tell Matt to not involve PeeMai is a load of crap because they've been doing this shit even before Matt came into the scene:rolleyes:.

Rumors of Aff and SK divorcing started like almost 4 years ago. At that time everyone really thought it was Noon and her husband because the rumor was that the (hiso) parents of the couple refused to let them divorce cus they didnt bother listening to anyone before they tied the knots and the wedding was huge. that marriage is not a game where when you want to get married you just do and when you want to divorce you just easily do it too. So we all thought it was Noon, even thought it was Pei Parnward.

rae

sarNie Adult
I think Aff's family are upset not because they lost face from the divorce, but because of how things were handled by Songkran. He was extremely disrespectful, shady, and the sheer gall of what he did. He goes around acting like he's trying to keep the family together and refusing to divorce, leaving Aff getting criticized by the public, while living it up like a bachelor behind the scenes. Even now Songkran still leaves shady posts online hinting at stuff being Aff's fault, like not spending time with his daughter on her birthday. He is straight up trash.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt's mom made news (lol), post quotes then closes ig (lol):

Quote #1 "Once we did all we could and people are still critical, just think of it as sand in your shoes. We don't need to cut off our feet and stop walking but instead take off our shoes and shake those sand out" (
เมื่อเราทำดีแล้ว หากจะมีเสียงบ่นด่าก็ถือว่าเป็นเพียงเศษทรายที่กระเด็นเข้ามาในรองเท้า เราไม่จำเป็นต้องตัดขาเราทิ้งแล้วหยุดเดิน เพียงแต่ถอดรองเท้าเคาะทรายออกแล้วเดินต่อไป”)

Quote #2 "the friends that we have are here to help, we thank them" (กัลยาณมิตรที่มี เกื้อกูลมาให้ ขอบพระคุณมากๆ นะคะ)

Quote #3 (this one was harder for me to translate) let's not forget to pray for those who wishes us wrong as well. Do not be vengeful because they will lose to their own karma"
(อย่าลืมแผ่เมตตา แก่ผู้ที่คิดร้ายต่อเรา อย่าผูกจิตพยาบาท แล้วเขาจะแพ้ภัยแก่ตัวเอง”)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt's mom made news (lol), post quotes then closes ig (lol):

Quote #1 "Once we did all we could and people are still critical, just think of it as sand in your shoes. We don't need to cut off our feet and stop walking but instead take off our shoes and shake those sand out" (
เมื่อเราทำดีแล้ว หากจะมีเสียงบ่นด่าก็ถือว่าเป็นเพียงเศษทรายที่กระเด็นเข้ามาในรองเท้า เราไม่จำเป็นต้องตัดขาเราทิ้งแล้วหยุดเดิน เพียงแต่ถอดรองเท้าเคาะทรายออกแล้วเดินต่อไป”)

Quote #2 "the friends that we have are here to help, we thank them" (กัลยาณมิตรที่มี เกื้อกูลมาให้ ขอบพระคุณมากๆ นะคะ)

Quote #3 (this one was harder for me to translate) let's not forget to pray for those who wishes us wrong as well. Do not be vengeful because they will lose to their own karma"
(อย่าลืมแผ่เมตตา แก่ผู้ที่คิดร้ายต่อเรา อย่าผูกจิตพยาบาท แล้วเขาจะแพ้ภัยแก่ตัวเอง”)
Wow she really is stupid. They’re just asking for more hate huh? I just want to see both of their mouth’s shut and take away their cells phones and other electronic items that have access to social media :mad: You are making your daughters situation worse lady

Reactions: rae

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think those are really good quotes...... Coming from someone else that is lol. I mean they are quotes from a really famous monk lol. However those with scandals that is hot and go against the public, it sounds harsh lol.