Marsha

Rakniran

She always look good. Even though,after all this year. She still look so young even though she got a teenager son already. I dont know how she keep up with those young looking skin. She must have a secret.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hmm...I don't know she reminds of Tuk in that movie "I-Fak"...crazy looking...but of course Marsha is a beautiful woman..it's just the theme reminds me of that movie...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg she has a teenage son already!?....wow..shes still young beautiful and hip hahaha

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah she had a teenager son already. i think that he's name is gai and is 15-16; i heard that he's always looked older than his real age. i remember her doing a lux commerical where she's at a club dancing with this other guy and onlookers are like omg, she got a new bf but it was really her son.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh my geez, after all these years, still as gorgeous as usual! hehe her eyes are exceptionally beautiful!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wow she still looks so beautiful and young..I just loveee her...sooo pretty.. :huh:

SaSa

sarNie Egg
Don't you guys think that Marsha looks like the older version of Teya Rogers.....I don't don't I think so:)