Mark Prin and Mint Chalida

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Mint is looking super gorgeous! I'm not liking Mark's outfits too much in this photoshoot..but them together is the cutest!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whaaaaaaa! Chalida and Mark looks freakin' adorable together. :D
I can't wait to see the other pictures, if there's more which I'm sure there is and should be. lol
Thanks for sharing na!! :D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@ bliss

haha. I hate that dreadful brown shirt on Mark tbh and he does look kinda girly in the cover.

But Mteam is so darn adorable together. We haven't seen them in an official magazine shoot in so long. TY Lisa magazine! Whoot! :dance1: :dance3:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbmn_vUFNbg&feature=g-all-a&list=PL556514518525A9C8&context=G2580108FAAAAAAAAIAA

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They're too cute! I especially like the clip it's 10x better. Miss them so much, and finally get to see them together again. I hope they do more photoshoot together and attend events when they can...it's about time Mteam reunite.

Thanks for sharing.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!! Mteam are sooo freaking cute!!! They should have more photoshoot together!!! Love Mteam!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lisa done a very good job!!! I'm loving every single pics of Mteam...Mint look for beautiful in this shoot...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
:wub: im getting MTEAM fever all over again..

Thank you for sharing.