Marisa Anita

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude! No wonder she look so familiar too me! LOL I keep asking my sister in law and stuff like has she ever been in a lakorn before.. and they tell me no that she's new her first lakorn is pluerk sanae ha.. but then I realized it's not! LOL -.-" Marissa Was also in a lakorn with Kong Saharat it was Khon Ruk Song Chard

-.O LOL a lakorn im was addicted to as a kid ...

She was like a ghost who was trying to find out the reason of her death and she goes to Kong who can see her and tries to help her figure out what happened to her and it's later revealed that she was once a man and her woman was the one that killed her lol;

dont know why just felt like sharing that :lol: She still looks just as young as she did then -.-" LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. Marisa Anita is so sexy! :blush:

She was also in Fad Ruk with Oliver something, don't know his last name. lol. I loved that lakorn!

Marisa plays two character or twins/long lost sisters. One twin was rich & the other poor. The poor twin lives with Oliver [i think] & they kidnap the rich twin so the poor twin can pretend to be rich. They wanted to find something. I don't remember. I just remember it being a sweet lakorn. hehe. Anyone remember it?? I wanna watch it again... :(

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah she's not new, but for a long time she didn't do any lakorns, just modeled or something. She was also in Maya with Tui, Sonya and Mamee. I always thought she was pretty and hopefully she'll get some interesting lakorns to do soon.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
she sure is purty and TALL!

oh man, I can't remember the name of it but she was in a movie when she first started out...Sia Dai 2. she had aids and she was still a kid then. it's crazy how she went through puberty and grew so much!

Natsume

sarNie Adult

She is so pretty. I also want to see more of her :rolleyes: