Margie Rasee: Mix N' Chic

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits yimsiam....Tinah posted, I guess the original ones a few months ago but these are the magazine version.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Something about Margie, I never like...Hate her acting and her look...sorry to her fan....Its just want I think..

fun

Expired Sarnie
She is starting to get boring on me. Hope to see her in another lakorn and hoepfully she doesn't need pra ek help all the time.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
She's Cute...they need to start putting her in more film. It could be drama/comedy/action..doesn't matter.. give her more chances to express her acting ability... :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Something about Margie, I never like...Hate her acting and her look...sorry to her fan....Its just want I think..
Agreed with you on her. i do not like the way she smile. Other n`eks wer okais but her. ITS A BIG NO NO NO NO. PLEASE NO MORE FILM FOR HER. SORRY GUYZ

onahc

sarNie Elites
Agreed with you on her. i do not like the way she smile. Other n`eks wer okais but her. ITS A BIG NO NO NO NO. PLEASE NO MORE FILM FOR HER. SORRY GUYZ

Me too, there's just something about her that isn't appealing to me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks tubby..

margie is kute.. ....... she just needs a good lakorn that'll show her acting ability .. lalala.. xp.. i like her..

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
They need to fired the stylist cause the outfit does not go together. It look like disaster fell on top of this photo shoot.
Marggie look like plain Jane, (normal). Maybe that's why i like her.

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
I think she's pretty here, but I never really liked her acting. The only time I liked her acting was the one where she switched bodies with her grandmother and then she acts mature and more polished

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
yeah for some reason i dont really like her either. i mean shes really pretty, but i dont like ppl who look like that (sorry, im just naturally biased :D) and she looks really old for her age