Man marries a snake

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Snakes are capable of attached emotions just like any pets like a dog or cat where they don't want to part from their "owner". Maybe the snake thought that man as it's owner or it's possession and wanted to stay close. We all know that animals like to mark their own territory and protect it. I think marrying the snake was a bit overdone on his part.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think that this could be true...becuz she probably loved him a lot to stay with him even when she was a python....hopefully she can transform into a human....lol now that wuld be AWESOME!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
how touching and how fascinating!!!!

i don't think he feels anything emotionally cus she's a snake first of all n the reason he married her is because they said that something bad is going to happen but then again i'm pretty sure that he's a nice guy and truly believe the story too... again, what a touching story "if is real" i need to see some kind of proof to actually believe it tho =) but damn, 353 years!!!!! that's love!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I was watching the show; it was kinda weird; >.O; but it's kind of a romantic story;

I bet producers are all over this story waiting to turn it into a lakorn; =/

noungning

Heartless
yeah i saw the show tuesday night... he seems pretty in love with his snake alright, he kisses it often also... he's a type of person who believes in this type of thing so it was VERY believe to him and his way of life i guess...

noungning

Heartless
last i heard, i believe it's a scam... the guy did all of it to get money from people who wanted to see him and "his wife"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol the comments are just too funny!!...

boran lakorn?? producers on the edge of making it into a lakorn ..whats next! :lol:

this also reminds me of the snake girl...medusa *nang king kong..or whatever it was called!

wow...seriously some ppl believed in stuff like this..and take it to the extreme..some just to get their 15 mins fame lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i w0onder what their children will be like.... great sex life ... so baan nork maybe he dnt like ppl haha well whatever floats his boat i guess hmm and yet ppl cnt marry ppl ( gays unless go to other country )

Quarter

Tell me about it.
there is no such thing as snake human! deform human, yes. but snake human? no.

that guy has mental issues. he needs help. if it was america, he'll be in the mental hospital.

this story is trash till i see a human head with a snake body or the other way around. humans and animals cant make babies, can they?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Looks like she'll make a good house wife. Atleast there won't be any mouse or rats running around making a mess.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i w0onder what their children will be like.... great sex life ... so baan nork maybe he dnt like ppl haha well whatever floats his boat i guess hmm and yet ppl cnt marry ppl ( gays unless go to other country )
LOL, they can come to california! theyve already passed the law! * reg. gay marriages that is

Looks like she'll make a good house wife. Atleast there won't be any mouse or rats running around making a mess.

LMAO Lome...no rats and mice...but when she sheds her skin...hmmm whos gonna clean up after her??

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL.. Ami, you're right. I hadn't thought of that.

If I had to marry an animal like this guy, I think I'll marry a gorilla, at least he'll resemble a human. I'll look into his deep brown eyes and we can eat bananas all day.