[Mainland] Siege in Fog (2017)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I don't know if you want to get spoiled but I'll let you know that it is...
NOT a happy ending. Apparently there's a sequel where either the main pra'ake or nang'ake finds their true love after everything that has happened. I'm quite sadden about it. It breaks my heart just knowing that it's not a happy ending.

And thank you Ms.Zoe!!! Just 2 more weeks! Ahhh!!! I'm so excited!!! :D
It's better to know now than to hope for something else. At least I'll try to prepare myself. From the trailer it already seems like they went through so much together and for it to end like that. Thanks for the heads up.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am up for the unhappy or open ending or whatever crazy ending this drama will have lol. I just have to create my own ending if it is necessary lol.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Okay we can forget about March premiere date which is today lol. Viki has the premiere date as June 25th. Okay more waiting like we hadn't waited before lol. And looks like there will be 50 eps lol.

More info here - https://www.viki.com/tv/31716c-color-of-night?locale=en

Cr to Viki
Ugggg.... I waited for so long and have to wait even more. I hope that it won't be disappointing if they're making us wait this long.
Thanks for sharing the info. :)

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Did they have happy ending or sad?? Cdrama usually will end up with a sad ending :sad6:

Ms.Zoe

The drama hasn't premiered yet so hopefully this drama will be one of the few exceptions of C dramas with sad endings :).

Did they have happy ending or sad?? Cdrama usually will end up with a sad ending :sad6:
@Falada no problem, yup hopefully it is worth our waiting :).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. I seriously pray that they won't give us a sad ending. Why does Elvis look so dang good just laying down on the bed like that? This is not fair. I demand a happy ending for my two lovers. C-dramas need to stop giving us sad endings. We watch dramas for a reason: to run away from reality and watch people romance each other with a happy ending. lol I seriously can't believe we have to wait until June 25th just to see this drama. Let's not forget that it's 50 episodes. That's sooo long. I don't mean the amount of episodes but the fact that it'll probably go all the way until 2018! lol Oh man. I don't even know what to say or think anymore. I just want to see this and get it over with, especially the ending if it's not a happy one. :(

Thanks for sharing the info, Ms.Zoe. <3

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Glad to know this is finally coming out in June! Been waiting like forever.:thumbup:
I am still hoping they give us a good ending. Whether or not, I would still watch for the heck of it.
Too late to say no to this because the characters showed too much chemistry in the trailers already.:p:icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's goin be a sad ending. Chinese drama are soo long & we invest so much into it but only to have a sad/opening end.Rat LOL. *sigh* i will watch the beginning & middle , then skip the ending & wait for fan to make music vdo of the drama where all their sweet scene are combine together & save me from heart aches :risas3:

Falada

sarNie Adult
lol some got leaked as I heard... and released early. But this is without subs. But watch it if you want to. Idk, they might delete it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why does it have to be a sad ending :crybaby2::crybaby2: , i can't take 50+ eps just to be heartbroken , Rat.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the link! :) Gonna take a peek at it:icon12:
But I am really waiting for the subbed version, if anyone plans to sub.
It looks like they released it in China, but not internationally.
We are probably going to get a cut and edit version.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ergh!!!! Why does it have to be sad ending al the time with Chinese historical dramas???? Change the ending please.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I mean this drama going to be like a roller coaster of emotions and there going to go throughout go so much together just to dump each other is so retarded of a ending. I'm going to watch it anyways until it starts to drag I guess.

Ms.Zoe

Has anyone heard or read when this drama actually 100% for sure will air? Lol

Are they pushing back the premiere date?

This drama is so low profile, can hardly find anything much about it :rolleyes:, *sigh.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is delayed again?! When it is release, it better be good! I mean good editing and acting.
Since they keep pushing back the date there is no accurate date when it will air. I was hoping to see it last month but NOPE!
I also noticed some clips were also leaked out when they were editing.. this makes me believe they might change the ending
now, since they will likely start cutting and adding scenes. It took them about 2 years to edit... so something must be holding them
back from airing this drama. Let's hope we get to watch it by the end of 2017.

Ms.Zoe

I think the delay has something to do with the author not getting paid enough for this drama. I may be wrong. Right now there are lots of popular wuxia C dramas so maybe delaying the premiere date is a good thing, too many competitors right now :confused12:.