[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Okay I have the final ep date info from avirtualvoyage.net below:

According to the latest update, Princess Agents will end at episode 67. It will air 2 episodes per its usual run (mon-thursday), then one episode per day on 7/30, 7/31, 8/1 (finale). The production team also made a dent in dramaland history by surpassing 30 Billions views before the drama ends. Congratulations to the team!

I read a comment saying that PA has 35 billion views, I hope it will go up to the last ep lol. Okay got to go edit my final ep date post.

Ms.Zoe

Ok I saw this photo while searching for photos for my next PA meme & realized hey why didn't I think of it way early since I have seen the ad that Kenny did which this photo was taken from :nut:...Mr. Ice Cube holding an ice cube :risas3:.

Here is the ad video. Does he look so fine!? :love:. Wouldn't it be so nice to have some ice cubes to chew or put on the body in this Summer season? :D.

I want to share this fan made mv of Kenny for his birthday this year. The song & the edits are excellent. I don't know how many times I watch it. It made me watched & finished 4 movies of his! As YWY he doesn't smile much but Kenny looks so fine when he smiles :D.

Cr to Two C-ents and Mew Mewii & rightful owner for photo

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omg thank you. Love it. He's even more charming when he smiles . What other movies? Are they good? Good ending? I want to watch them too. Found another guy in interested in hehe.

Ms.Zoe

@saobomp I made a thread just for him here https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/actor-lin-gengxin-kenny-lin.65528/ ;). The 4 movies I watched are:

1. The Great Wall (2016): I wasn't interested in watching this movie but when I found out that he is in it, I watched it. He have about 5 minutes of screen time. I don't like his character but he looks good wearing that whole red Phoenix like costume. This movie is China-US co-production movie, a big budget movie so it is good for him.

2. Black & White: The Dawn of Justice (2014): I really like this movie of his. He has so much screen time. He is a smartass lol, he is the brain and he is very comical whereas his partner who is played by Mark is the brawn and a less comical guy lol. A fan made mv of him in this movie below.

3. Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon (2013): the first movie he stars with Mark. He doesn't have much screen time in here as compared with Black & White movie since there are many big name stars in this movie. He plays a medicine student who is very shy around women lol.

4. For a Few Bullets (2016): He has so much screen time in here. He is the main male lead. He is a con man, steals from the rich to help the poor. There is romance in here lol unlike his other 3 movies I mentioned above. He looks dashing in tuxedo & he dances with the main female lead which his eyes do most of the work lol, his gaze on her is very sweet :love:. Happy ending for them :clap:.

Cr to Tieu Thanh Tan

Ms.Zoe

I am checking out his other movies, the next movie to watch is The Taking of Tiger Mountain, I have a thing for tigers, they are majestic creatures hehe. He looks really manly & mature with facial hair and he cries in there but I have no luck in finding video with Eng sub. I also want to watch him as the Monkey King, I love love Journey to West 1986 drama so him as the Monkey King is just awesome!

Ms.Zoe

Yup he does ;). The nek is Korean. Kenny gained popularity from BBJX drama. I don't want to watch BBJX drama bc he loves the nek who loves another man :(, he sobs & cries in there, I don't want to see him sobs & cries for someone who loves another man lol. Now with PA his popularity is on another level.

Ms.Zoe

Has anyone seen this? So funny :risas3::clap: :risas3:.

Cr to Hotpot Fansub

Ms.Zoe

I finished ep 12, finally! This ep has some very good scenes of them - hot wine (your eyes as clean as your heart), he wiping her tears with his handkerchief, their banter about him saving her from the bad Yue guy, his smile before he walked toward the door when she returned back right immediately causing him to be so off guard lol. He is so smitten by her. To me she is so spoiled by him even though he trained her very tough. Did he made the ring?

Very sweet of him to indirectly give her the ring, they could read each other's mind even though each of them said the opposite of what they have in mind so therefore she tries on the ring lol. Haha he saved her yet he also indirectly gave her the ring, shouldn't it be the other way around? Lol she gave him a present or something anyways she did indirectly thanked him.

He made her the silver bells, he has many talents. Whoever came up with having YWY making accessories/jewelries for XE is clever, this is a first for me to know of a pek who could make accessories & jewelries lol.

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe yup the perfect bachelor lol

My summary of ep 13 - wow he jumped in just in time & got rid of the shooting arrows, that is one intense moment. 3 guys falling for 1 girl, YWY is the well reserved one, the other twos aren't lol. Got to see YWY in his night fighting suit lol & last the beautiful martial arts dance they did lol.