[Mainland] Perfect and Casual (2020)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to
This story revolves around the cold and icy "male god" professor Zhang Si Nian and the calm and sunny Yun Shu. After a fractious first meeting, where Yun Shu dressed down the especially finicky Si Nian, she was shocked to find out that he was her university lecturer. Through a series of coincidental encounters, the two agreed to engage in a contractual marriage. As the feelings between them grow, how will they keep their relationship a secret from those around them? (Source: DramaWiki; Baidu) ~~ Adapted from the web novel "Mr. Perfect and Miss Almost" (完美先生和差不多小姐) by Wan Zhi (婉之). Edit Translation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci , have you ever watch a drama that is so relaxing? This one is short, sweet, and relaxing. Just get your popcorn ready and enjoy their lovestory. You'll be squeezing your pillow a lot. lol:)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Ntsuab-Ci , have you ever watch a drama that is so relaxing? This one is short, sweet, and relaxing. Just get your popcorn ready and enjoy their lovestory. You'll be squeezing your pillow a lot. lol:)
Ou! Sounds like a good one when I'm sick of drama, haha. I'll write it down! Thank you!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ou! Sounds like a good one when I'm sick of drama, haha. I'll write it down! Thank you!
Most of the Cdramas I’ve recommended are short and sweet. It’s easy to watch and not much annoying characters. I’ve enjoyed watching most so far and will rewatch them when I have time. It’s very satisfying! My heart was filled with love. Hehehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is a delightful to watch! Definitely going to rewatch once I’m done with other Cdramas.
Found an article/review of this drama on MDL

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Perfect and Casual, was just like it's name.
Not filled with frilly silly antics.

Miles Wei is climbing the list to being one of my favs. It's just the roles he gets are too similar to one another. He needs more versatility.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Perfect and Casual, was just like it's name.
Not filled with frilly silly antics.

Miles Wei is climbing the list to being one of my favs. It's just the roles he gets are too similar to one another. He needs more versatility.
I want to watch more of Miles Wei. I really do love him in Perfect and Casual that I haven't come around to watch him in anything else bc his other characters were too similar.