[Mainland] Empresses in The Palace

icefish

sarNie Egg

Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan / Hou Gong Zhen Huan Zhuan / Empresses in The Palace 后宫·甄嬛传

This Qing dynasty drama focuses on the schemes in the Harem between Emperor Yong Zheng's wives. The paramount of romantic C-dramas. Zhen Huan (Sun Li), initially a kind and innocent young lady, enters the palace and eventually finds herself caught in the conflict between the empress and concubines. Zhen Huan discovers that the palace is actually a cruel and harsh place, and learns how to survive on her own.

watch it online (in progress) http://www.viki.com/...hen-huan/videos

icefish

sarNie Egg
So sad nobody watch this drama. :cry:
This is one of the best chinese drama last year, highly recommended!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched Bu BU Jing Xin and now I'm trying to find something else to watch. Will give this one a try. Thanks. :)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
watched to episode 4...it's okay so far...
doesn't seem like it hooks me enough into the storyline though...the only reason why I'm watching it is b/c i want to find out who the Emperor is missing and that if she resembles Hua Zhen or not...lol but it's pretty okay so far...will keep watching though.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS DRAMA TO BITS. find it way too underrated. i chose to watch this drama because i've heard of the hype in taiwan (esp xiao S going crazy over it) so i decide to give it a try even though i was quite skeptical about it. and boy, i couldn't stop once i started! the plot was just too good and very detailed. the costumes and stuff all so well done. 

recently, i recommended this drama to my friend who never likes mainland dramas due to their strong china accent, but i insist that she should at least watch the first episode, and yeah she finished it less than a week lol. 

well, if anyone is finding for some drama to watch, i strongly recommend this! fyi there's many episodes ^^