mai xyooj to marry tub yaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

sarNie Egg
how funny!... i dont think he would want her... unless he wants to live here in the US. lol
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T WANT HER? WHAT IF IS HER THAT DOESN'T WANT HIM? YOU REALLY THINK THAT SOMEONE OF MAIV XYOOJ'S STATUS WOULD WANT A MAN FROM LAOS THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT? I DON'T THINK SO.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
some girl in sacramento ordered tub yaj...
now...
ntxawm lis is married to tub yaj..
BUT!
maiv xyooj is going to marry him?
this is the beauty of sarnworld!
ahaha

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Fallingstar is right. mai xiong may used to be a role model for the hmong girls, but not anymore. who she think she is trying to go into business so she can get more fan. i think after her cheating on her hubby and leaving him after all he's done supporting her ass, i doubt she will get anymore fan,loosing fan is more like it. my parent and relatives are all talking smack about her, why would anyone want mai xiong to be their daughters role model. if she think she can get anymore farther w/ her singing career, she must be retarded. In hmong culture having an affair when u married w/ kids is a sin and will never be forgotten by the hmong people. she's a whore 2 timing face. i know she's always singing at the clubs in mn.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Fallingstar is right. mai xiong may used to be a role model for the hmong girls, but not anymore. who she think she is trying to go into business so she can get more fan. i think after her cheating on her hubby and leaving him after all he's done supporting her ass, i doubt she will get anymore fan,loosing fan is more like it. my parent and relatives are all talking smack about her, why would anyone want mai xiong to be their daughters role model. if she think she can get anymore farther w/ her singing career, she must be retarded. In hmong culture having an affair when u married w/ kids is a sin and will never be forgotten by the hmong people. she's a whore 2 timing face. i know she's always singing at the clubs in mn.

i never took maiv xyooj as my role model
but there are a lot of little girls who do...
sometimes they take a picture with her at new year
and post it on their myspace
and their captions say something like
"i want to be just like her..she is my favorite singer"
that's good if they only want a music career like her...
but damn! if it's her personal life.. please don't..
all i ever did was karaoke to her music
but.... some fans will remain as fans
sometimes you gotta leave the personal life out
because we don't really don't know what happened behind those closed doors
of course... i've heard LOTS of rumors about what she did too
but i can't just believe what i hear.. it might not be true
or it could be.. iono... lol

Punk

sarNie Egg

YOU ARE FULL OF SHITS! LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU EVEN SPEAK YOUR SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE AS BIG AS MAIV XYOOJ. I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN KNOW SHIT ABOUT HER WHEN ALL YOU DO IS ALL TALK. BUT IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU MUST BE ONE HELLA URRRRRRRRRGLIE GIRL TO BE SO JEALOUS OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. BOI! FEEL SORRY FOR YOU FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH YOURSELF. ALL YOU EVER GOT WAS FULL OF SHITS THAT LEADS TO HATRED. FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. PIECE OF ADVICE TO YOU. GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF RATHER THAN SMACK TALK ON OTHERS.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
FOR THOSE OFFENDED FANS OF MAI XIONG:

ONE PURPOSE OF SARNWORLD IS FOR US TO SPEND PART OF OUR SPARE LIFETIME HERE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS - WHATEVER IT MAY BE!

TWO - IF YOU KNOW YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL RISE WHEN READING OTHER'S COMMENTS, MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE THERE'S PLENTY!

THREE - GOSSIPS AND RUMORS ARE PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD! OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE PURPOSE FOR PEOPLE, STAR, US MAGAZINES, ETC! AND I BET YOU THAT MAI LIKES IT - SHE'S TAKING IT AS A CHEAP WAY OF PROMOTING HER POPULARITY! THE MORE RUMORS/GOSSIPS GO AROUND - THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT HER. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT SHE THINKS!

...AND THE LIST GOES ON..... ;)

AN UPDATE FOR SARNWORLD PEEPS:

MAI HAS 4 SONS - PETER, ANDREW, DANNY, AND JOHNNY (THINKS THAT HOW U SPELLED THEM). WHEN SHE AND CHUE FIRST GOT DIVORCED SHE TOOK THE 2 YOUNGER SONS WITH HER BUT HEARD FROM A FRIEND WHO DOES BUSINESS WITH MAI (WORLDVENTURES) THAT SHE SENT THEM DOWN TO CA TO HER EX ALREADY! AND THEY WON'T BE COMING BACK ANYMORE! SHE TOLD CHUE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THE KIDS AND THEY'RE A BURDEN TO HER! MAKES HER LIFE MORE DIFFICULT! SO...FOR THOSE GUYS IN MN AND WI WHO ARE DROOLING OVER HER, SHE'S ALL YOURS - NO KIDS NOW! HER X-CUSE TO CHUE WAS THAT SHE'S TOO BUSY WITH HER BUSINESS AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THEM! WHAT AN EXCUSE! THAT WOMAN EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO POST A BLOG DEDICATING TO HER KIDS THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTERS TO HER AND THE ONLY TRUE LOVE IN THIS WORLD IS THE LOVE SHE HAS FOR THEM, YET SENT THEM AWAY! HA! :blush:

I HEARD SHE'S DATING SOMEONE BUT NOT SURE EXACTLY WHO YET AND DON'T REALLY CARE. JUST SHARING SOME THINGS I KNOW WITH YOU ALL. AND PEOPLE, I'M NOT GOSSIPING HERE - IF YOU'RE A TRUE FANS OF HERS YOU PROBABLY WANT TO KEEP AN UPDATED PROFILE ON HER :D

I PERSONALLY THINK SHE'S HAVING ALL THESE CONCERTS TO EARNED HERSELF A FEW BUCKS ON THE SIDE SINCE SHE'S ONLY WORKING PART-TIME WITH WORLDVENTURES - NO OTHER JOBS YET NO TIME FOR 2 KIDS!!!

ONE MORE THING B4 I LET YOU ALL GO :D GO TO HER MYSPACE @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MAIVXYOOJ08 AND READ HER BLOG TITLED "SOULMATE". THAT DESCRIPTIONS FIT HER EX-CHUE PERFECTLY BUT NOT SURE WHY SHE LEFT HIM :lol: :lol: :lol: PRETTY MUCH, SHE'S SAYING HER IDEAL MATE DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE THE LOOKS, JUST AS LONG AS HE HAS A BIG HEART AND CARES ABOUT HER!

Downlo

sarNie Egg
FOR THOSE OFFENDED FANS OF MAI XIONG:

ONE PURPOSE OF SARNWORLD IS FOR US TO SPEND PART OF OUR SPARE LIFETIME HERE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS - WHATEVER IT MAY BE!

TWO - IF YOU KNOW YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL RISE WHEN READING OTHER'S COMMENTS, MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE THERE'S PLENTY!

THREE - GOSSIPS AND RUMORS ARE PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD! OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE PURPOSE FOR PEOPLE, STAR, US MAGAZINES, ETC! AND I BET YOU THAT MAI LIKES IT - SHE'S TAKING IT AS A CHEAP WAY OF PROMOTING HER POPULARITY! THE MORE RUMORS/GOSSIPS GO AROUND - THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT HER. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT SHE THINKS!

...AND THE LIST GOES ON..... ;)
AN UPDATE FOR SARNWORLD PEEPS:

MAI HAS 4 SONS - PETER, ANDREW, DANNY, AND JOHNNY (THINKS THAT HOW U SPELLED THEM). WHEN SHE AND CHUE FIRST GOT DIVORCED SHE TOOK THE 2 YOUNGER SONS WITH HER BUT HEARD FROM A FRIEND WHO DOES BUSINESS WITH MAI (WORLDVENTURES) THAT SHE SENT THEM DOWN TO CA TO HER EX ALREADY! AND THEY WON'T BE COMING BACK ANYMORE! SHE TOLD CHUE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THE KIDS AND THEY'RE A BURDEN TO HER! MAKES HER LIFE MORE DIFFICULT! SO...FOR THOSE GUYS IN MN AND WI WHO ARE DROOLING OVER HER, SHE'S ALL YOURS - NO KIDS NOW! HER X-CUSE TO CHUE WAS THAT SHE'S TOO BUSY WITH HER BUSINESS AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THEM! WHAT AN EXCUSE! THAT WOMAN EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO POST A BLOG DEDICATING TO HER KIDS THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTERS TO HER AND THE ONLY TRUE LOVE IN THIS WORLD IS THE LOVE SHE HAS FOR THEM, YET SENT THEM AWAY! HA! :blush:

I HEARD SHE'S DATING SOMEONE BUT NOT SURE EXACTLY WHO YET AND DON'T REALLY CARE. JUST SHARING SOME THINGS I KNOW WITH YOU ALL. AND PEOPLE, I'M NOT GOSSIPING HERE - IF YOU'RE A TRUE FANS OF HERS YOU PROBABLY WANT TO KEEP AN UPDATED PROFILE ON HER :D

I PERSONALLY THINK SHE'S HAVING ALL THESE CONCERTS TO EARNED HERSELF A FEW BUCKS ON THE SIDE SINCE SHE'S ONLY WORKING PART-TIME WITH WORLDVENTURES - NO OTHER JOBS YET NO TIME FOR 2 KIDS!!!

ONE MORE THING B4 I LET YOU ALL GO :D GO TO HER MYSPACE @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MAIVXYOOJ08 AND READ HER BLOG TITLED "SOULMATE". THAT DESCRIPTIONS FIT HER EX-CHUE PERFECTLY BUT NOT SURE WHY SHE LEFT HIM :lol: :lol: :lol: PRETTY MUCH, SHE'S SAYING HER IDEAL MATE DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE THE LOOKS, JUST AS LONG AS HE HAS A BIG HEART AND CARES ABOUT HER!
and what the fuck is your problem? don't got enough of your fucked up life so you had to spread rumors? you are such a lo life idiot with no brain, no life and certainly no self-respect! well, you know what, you're only run your fucken stinky mouth like crazy because your fucken pc is blocking your urgly face behind the screen. otherwise you wouldn't even have a fucken guts to say anything about mai. you know fucken well who mai is and you're just jealous of her. mai is way far better than you and at least she's doing something with herself, not like you loser azz where you got nothin going for you. well, let me fill your fucked up brain with a little about ms mai. mai is just a wonderful and great person inside out. you would be lucky if she ever talks to you. did it ever occur to you why she is so known? you know in your heart that she's good. now, don't even give me that fucken shit about your fucked up lo life and start running your fucken mouth like a real bitch!

as for maiv xyooj's personal life, I don't see why that should be any of your fucken business. she could do whatever she wants with her life as long as she did not come and shoot your fucken ass and run her mouth about some loser ass like you like how you do it on hers then you should learn to have a litte self-respect for yourself. if you don't know shit, at least staple your fucken mouth together and stop running it like worms crawling out of a can. not only it disgusting but stinks too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
and what the fuck is your problem? don't got enough of your fucked up life so you had to spread rumors? you are such a lo life idiot with no brain, no life and certainly no self-respect! well, you know what, you're only run your fucken stinky mouth like crazy because your fucken pc is blocking your urgly face behind the screen. otherwise you wouldn't even have a fucken guts to say anything about mai. you know fucken well who mai is and you're just jealous of her. mai is way far better than you and at least she's doing something with herself, not like you loser azz where you got nothin going for you. well, let me fill your fucked up brain with a little about ms mai. mai is just a wonderful and great person inside out. you would be lucky if she ever talks to you. did it ever occur to you why she is so known? you know in your heart that she's good. now, don't even give me that fucken shit about your fucked up lo life and start running your fucken mouth like a real bitch!

as for maiv xyooj's personal life, I don't see why that should be any of your fucken business. she could do whatever she wants with her life as long as she did not come and shoot your fucken ass and run her mouth about some loser ass like you like how you do it on hers then you should learn to have a litte self-respect for yourself. if you don't know shit, at least staple your fucken mouth together and stop running it like worms crawling out of a can. not only it disgusting but stinks too.

That is so un-called for. Please refrain yourself from insulting one another. We are here to discuss and debate topics not behave childish and curse one another out. Before you insult someone else think about what you're creating. How does it make you better than anyone to openly curse them out? It just shows that their opinion matters to you. I don't believe in censorship or believe in shutting people out from their opinion, but if the topic is to much for you to digest then don't visit it. You're not hurting anyone but yourself by speaking so profoundly towards another person. There are young people who visit the board too and it's inappropriate to use this type of language in a friendly place like sarNworld. If you have personal endeavors towards someone take it somewhere else but not here.

-Tinah

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oh really, they were back wow

that good for them to come back and live with their dad since their stupid mom always party and never take care of them
yeah.
i think they've been back since the beginning of summer vacation

ANYWAYS...
BUT PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF US PEOPLE.
INCLUDING ME..WE LIKE TO GOSSIP..
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW WE WERE RAISED
SO... THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INSULTING PEOPLE IN HERE SHOULD REFRAIN FROM DOING SO..
PARENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg

IT'S ALL PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD!!! IF MAI'S NOT COMPLAINING YOU SHOULDN'T BE. IT'S JUST A WASTE OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!! IF IT'S NOT YOU WE ARE REFERRING TO, LEAVE IT ALONE...OTHERWISE GO TO ANOTHER THREAD!!! A FINAL NOTE FOR THOSE OFFENDED PEOPLE - IF YOU WANT THE SAME ATTENTION FROM US SARNIES (RUMORS AND GOSSIPS) THEN IT'S TIME TO START CALLING MAI XIONG AND SEE IF SHE CAN HELP YOU FOLLOW HER PATH...MAYBE COUPLE MONTHS (OR MAY TAKES YEARS) FROM NOW- IF LUCKY ENOUGH, YOU MIGHT BECOME PART OF OUR MAIN TOPIC HERE IN SW :D UNTIL THEN - DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATH

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
"WE COME IN HERE TO STATE OUR OPINIONS ONLY - NOTHING MORE. BESIDES, FROM MY COMMENTS I DON'T REMEMBERED SAYING ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT MAI XIONG BUT WHAT MOST PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ONLY!

ADDITIONALLY - SHE CLAIMED TO BE THE BEST HMONG SINGER - ON MY LIST, I WOULD SAY (NOT AGREE) THAT SHE'S A HMONG CELEBRITY TO MOST PEOPLE. NOWADAYS, OUR SOCIETY LOVES CELEBRITY GOSSIP!!! "ESPECIALLY THE INNERMOST DETAILS OF CELEBRITIES' LIVES! HUMAN BEINGS BY NATURE ARE VERY CURIOUS AND OFTEN WONDER WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK & ACT THE WAY THEY DO!!! IT'S ALL STATED IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY!!!!!" WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING MAI XIONG A BIG FAVOR HERE - HELPING HER PROMOTE PUBLICITY AND GETTING ATTENTION AT NO COST!!! :D "

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg

What's up with all the cussing?? WOW you must be a very big fan of her? At first I didn't see where your high life with a brain came from but now I see where is from. So what if we're a low life with no brain? If what she is and you are supposely called having a life with a brain and self-respect then I rather be a low life with no brain.
And who are you to tell us to shut up? When did you become our mom? A person with a life and brain doesn't going around and steal others husband right or do they? BTW we are running our mouth like a real bitch oh and so are you. Yeah and you're right we will be lucky if she talk to us so why don't you help us. I want to be lucky and to talk to her too. I want to know everything about her. I'm so jealous of her she's like omfg so perfect in every ways. How can I be like her?
BS just cause we gossips about her mean we're jealous of her. Okay first of all why do someone we to be jealous of someone who have all those bad gossips about them. Is like be jealous of Britney Spears.

angelness

sarNie Egg
seriously, I don't give a damn about who's ordering him like a big mac number one with large fries and medium size coke, just hurry the hell up and order him so I can meet him damn it!!!
all these dumb rumors, why don't someone make it real? gosh, I guess I'll have to save up and fly over to him myself...

hahahaha.. gurl i love your humor...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
off topic....

where is tub yaj anywase?, a lot of movies coming out with his bro but not him.....i actually miss him on screen although i dont watch his movies much!...but he is a cutie when he doesn't cry....hehe!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO TINA!!!
As soon as I read that post I knew you were going to be in here saying something. Hahahaha

wooo more gossip..I love it..lmao...its super entertaining..whats more entertaining is reading comments/posts. lmao
Hmmm I think this was Mai Xyooj that I saw...I dont know who she is nor do I listen to her music or watch her movies *if she's in any?*
But wow she really did act like she had no husband...**OH and @ the time she was still married to her husband.**
This is a direct quote I heard from her two lips while coming out of the bathroom of course it was in Hmong so I'll try to translate as best as I can and yall can translate it back to Hmong. "I only singed like that and they all like me already."-and then she starts laughing to her friend.. At the time I didnt pay much attention cause really I didnt even know she was a singer or w/e at the time until later my aunt told me who she was and still I didnt know who she was and then later she showed me her picture at the Hmong store. Then I was like "OOOOHHH no wonder she said that."
OHHh yeah and I did read that thing she wrote to all her fans...If your super star Mai Xyooj can come out with a letter/statement like that then yall precious Ms. Hmong PZK can do it too. ***ohh but thats off topic..hahaha
Anywho everyone is entitled to their own happiness and if what she's doing makes her happy then let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.