MAI XYOOJ N CHEN TOGETHER

candi

sarNie Juvenile
omg! i freaking love maiv xyooj! she's my idol! ha ha! no she really is my idol! anyways, i am so super excited for the music video! ahhhh! i cant wait! and who gives a fuck if she had plastic done! shoo! i woulda too if i had the mulah! won't you??? :D it's freaking the USA, over 16 million americans had some form of plastic surgery done in 2006. i'm sure mai was one of them.
lol..i have to agree with you...she's not my idol (not into her music) but whats the big deal with getting plastic surgery? as long as she have the money to do it!! more power to her. :p

souless

sarNie Egg
SOMEWHAT I DONT LIKE HER VOICE EITHER BUT UMM I DONT KNOW WHY I STILL SUPPORTING HER. MAYBE SHE IS TOO PRETTY...
I SHOULD NEED TO STOP JUDGING ON PEOPLE'S APPEARANCE...

Maybe you do like her voice but you don't want to admit to it. nonetheless, beauty does sells. why do you think mai is the talk of the town? yea yea, everyone say whatever about her but she's being talked about all the time. if she has no look but can sing only, she would have gone down the drain long time. just my thought.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you don't have to like someone's voice to support them..
if you like their lyrics to their songs.. then yeah..
that's one reason to support them too. lol.
i'm not going to deny it.. i support her music too
but that doesn't mean that i think she's got the best vocals out there...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
nkauj hmoob 08 is like is sis-n-law where she juss support them..not like they hella like it and buy it all he time...juss if they told her to buy it she'll give them a chance and buy the cd juss to support them...

mai92

sarNie Adult
mAIv xYOOj gIvEs mE tHE cREEps...sINcE i sAw tHIs...
:( i'M lOw On sUppOrTINg hER mUsICs nOW...

Punk

sarNie Egg
mAIv xYOOj gIvEs mE tHE cREEps...sINcE i sAw tHIs...
:( i'M lOw On sUppOrTINg hER mUsICs nOW...

SHE'S A STAR IN THE HMONG ENTERTAINMENT WORLD. I SEE NOTHING WITH THAT.

IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. SHE DID POSTED ON HER BLOG SOMETIME AGO THAT SOME MOVIE PRODUCTIONS HAD APPROACHED HER ON MAKING MOVIE. SHE'S KNOWN FOR HER SINGING SO NOTHING WRONG WITH HER MAKING MOVIES.

HOPE THE MV IS GOOD THOUGH. I AM LOOKING TO GET A COPY AT THE NEW YEAR.