..MAI POO IN NOM PHAJ DIED..

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
WELL, I HEARD SHE GOT SHOT WHILE COMING BACK HOME FROM THE STORE..PEOPLE SAID SHE DIED..IF U DON'T KNOW HER, SHE IS THE BIG LADIE IN KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
DaH_LaDiE said:
WELL, I HEARD SHE GOT SHOT WHILE COMING BACK HOME FROM THE STORE..PEOPLE SAID SHE DIED..IF U DON'T KNOW HER, SHE IS THE BIG LADIE IN KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG...
[post="147180"][/post]​

Do you mean Der Thoa (The singer) sister? Maybe someone can email or call Herr Production to find out. Cause I heard that Der Thoa got married to the Herr Production son.

Mae

sarNie Adult
What, Mai Poo dead?? OMG..anyways, her real name is Paj Thoj!!! Huh, she's Dawj Thoj's sister???? Anyways, Mai Poo is sooo hilarious in her movies....

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
lovena said:
Do you mean Der Thoa (The singer) sister? Maybe someone can email or call Herr Production to find out. Cause I heard that Der Thoa got married to the Herr Production son.
[post="147183"][/post]​

der thao got married to the herr production's son?? really?? maybe cuz i saw her at the flea market with mai chue and i saw her at s.f. supermarket with this dewd/...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i also heard it too. i also heardthis afternoon when i went glocery shopping and heard a bunch of women talking about it. they were saying that she got strangle, and if anyone wants to know about the news, they can contact this person person...

i just hope it's not true. it would be a great lost.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
see.. if you read all this...

one person said she got shot

another person said that she got strangled..

there's already a rumor rite there.

neena

sarNie Adult
RUMOURS RUMOURS RUMOURS, who the hell make this stuff up anyway, do they really want those ppl dead or something?! i don't believe any of this until i see their dead bodies.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg! she's so funny in her movies! i love her acting... she's dawb thoj's sister??? well, anyways, if she is paj can so act better than dawb thoj... i dont like dawb's acticg, it's too fake!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's okay.. we LIVE w/ rumors everyday...

anymore rumors to share... they're actually pretty interesting.. cause you never know if its true or not.... hehee... :)

kazee

i just think a rumor is a rumor until there is solid proof.. so as long as there's no proof.. it's just a rumor.. i think everyone is entitled to how they feel about rumors.. it could be funny.. it might be.. everyone has their rights...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is she Dawb Thoj's sister?????????? There's such a huge age difference there....anyways, she seems like she could be Dawb's mom!!!!