Mai Ntxawm Yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ANY MAIV NTXAWM FANS IN HERE? ( something reallie unkewl to tell you guys!)

The beautiful Mai Ntawm Yaj everyone thought she sang the song

" Mam sib hlub saum ceeb tsheej" and her other album..

She is not the real singer.. here's her pic.. < not the real singer. :(

Here is the real singer >her name is Mai Ntawm Yaj, not sure what the other girls name is.. but the real singer got married so i guess the producer made the fake mai ntawm sing and act in music videos..

~ Rumor been confirmed!!! :)
The fake Mai ntxawm is for real married to SonY Vang.. She lives in Fresno..( :shock: )

~ The movie, " ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub" that voice in there was not her real voice.. she can't speak hmong well, so they had somebody dubbed her voice..cause she lives in the city...vientiane...she losing her hmong.. About Tub Huas, i don't know if he's the real singer..now that i know that mai girl is not the real singer. i doubt it.. :) i dun noe. Just wanna share with you guys..

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! :shock: for real!!!! i thought she was the real singer!!!! ack! we have been fool! LOL....but is the fake good? i mean her voice?

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
It's cool. She's still pretty and she got a pretty voice. I saw her New recent music video that came out at Loojceeb store in sacramento.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah..i knew that a long time ago..but ..what the heck.....the voice fit her well anywase....so

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
vangsta_1989 said:
how did you know the information... and where did u get it from...?
[post="101532"][/post]​
The lady from Loojceeb market told me.. i believe its true.. :unsure:
plus, the movie she made.. you can hella tell it's not her voice..
go to loojceebentertainment.com

go under maiv ntxawm yaj.. you gonna see both of their pics.... :)shocked: )
I can't believe it either.. :D
so.. whoever lives in california..is gonna see her.. hehehe.. during the new years.. hehehe.. :)

mokka

sarNie Adult
from what i know, the real one doesn't want to sing the music video b/c of some reasons. Someone told me the reason why but I forgot. but she's a very good singer, i like her voice.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i could believe it. her music videos. she barely moves her mouth. of course because she is only lip-singing

i think its really stupid that they have a fake person. at least give credit to the real singer and tell the fans or the public that there is another person doing the entertainment.

but since she got married to sony vang. i think that maiv ntxawm yaj is probably only going to have albums out without music videos.

sony vang is eww.... his hair is gross... and he looks like a girl.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the real maiv ntxawm is married.. so i guess she don't want to make MV.. cause she's married? maybe because that's something bad for a married woman..? i dunnoe.. :)

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
are you for real!! i think that not her vioce too. because in that movie "Ib Saug Ntawm Txog Kev Hlub" they just translate her vioce. in real her vioce is not that good. Dont you all see her Movie "Paj Txiv Daj" that is the worse movie ever, anyways in that movie they didnt translate her vioce. she cant speak hmong that good.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
angie_thip said:
are you for real!! i think that not her vioce too. because in that movie "Ib Saug Ntawm Txog Kev Hlub" they just translate her vioce. in real her vioce is not that good. Dont you all see her Movie "Paj Txiv Daj" that is the worse movie ever, anyways in that movie they didnt translate her vioce. she cant speak hmong that good.
[post="101824"][/post]​
no, i haven't seen that movie.. " Paj txiv daj..."
yeah, i'm shocked!

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
WOW... THIS IS BIG NEWS... HAHAHA... WAT A FAKE... HAHAHA... ANYWAYS.. I LIKE THE SONG FROM CHAKRIT AND MARSHA'S LAKORN THAT THE GIRL SING THAT THE REAL MAIV NTXAWM SINGS...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know about the singing part...maybe it's just a coincidence that they have the same name and the same title for it. One time i remember listening to station 1210 and they put on that song "mam sib hlub..." but it's not Mai Ntxawm (Sony's wife's voice). So i was thinking that maybe his wife resang the song.

but she does speak hmong good and i think that is her voice...Sony is my cousin. One time when i went over to their place, she speak hmong good and that is her voice...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
SweetAngel21 said:
what happen to the real maiv ntxawm yaj.....
[post="107505"][/post]​
the real mai ntxawm yaj got married...(that's what i heard)

rainie_vang said:
I don't know about the singing part...maybe it's just a coincidence that they have the same name and the same title for it. One time i remember listening to station 1210 and they put on that song "mam sib hlub..." but it's not Mai Ntxawm (Sony's wife's voice). So i was thinking that maybe his wife resang the song.

but she does speak hmong good and i think that is her voice...Sony is my cousin. One time when i went over to their place, she speak hmong good and that is her voice...
[post="107515"][/post]​
i don't knoe if she can speak good hmong but that lady from loojceeb market said she can't speak hmong that good.

Breaking news when i heard it.u know..

anyways,maybe you can ask her for us..since you're related to sony.. we want to know.. if she is the real singer or not.

mokka

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
the real mai ntxawm yaj got married...(that's what i heard)
i don't knoe if she can speak good hmong but that lady from loojceeb market said she can't speak hmong that good.

Breaking news when i heard it.u know..

anyways,maybe you can ask her for us..since you're related to sony.. we want to know.. if she is the real singer or not.
[post="107522"][/post]​

r u talking about the fake maiv ntxawn yaj?

the real maiv ntxawm can speak hmong