mai neng thoj got married

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Well...it seems like everyone does not get everything. It's like lub tuj muab ib qho zoo thiab ib qho phem rau koj.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
niam yau?!?!... omfg. for realz???!?!?!... All the young unmarried Hmoob dudez in the US, and she's gonna marry some dude who already has a wife.

He's not the only ticket for a better life. <_<

I need to see a pic of him. tsk tsk tsk... what does his niam hlob say about this?... :angry:

kabnpauj

sarNie Egg
Well, I went to the 4th of July tournament and saw mai neng too. She was in a booth with some old folk. I was thinking maybe she must be married to one of those old man. Maybe she did.

Damn! About Ying Yang, she's not so good looking anyway so I don't feel sorry or anything for her but Yeem thaj first wife is better looking so why would she stick with such unfaithful man. He's too short and not even cool at all.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Well, I went to the 4th of July tournament and saw mai neng too. She was in a booth with some old folk. I was thinking maybe she must be married to one of those old man. Maybe she did.

Damn! About Ying Yang, she's not so good looking anyway so I don't feel sorry or anything for her but Yeem thaj first wife is better looking so why would she stick with such unfaithful man. He's too short and not even cool at all.
for real????????????????????????hummm.......i wanna see pix of it....if anybody went there and took a picture of them....i wanna see it....i need prove...

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i go to the same church as mai neng and her husband. her husband's first wife ran away from him leaving all of the kids with him so i guess he went and fell in love with mai neng when she first started out as an actress so he went over and married her and brought her here. they don't look so bad together it's just that she looks so different from how she looks in the movies. she is so skinny now i don't think she looks as good as she use to. she also had a boy hair cut and doesn't look like hmong thai'ish. it's not as bad as everyone put it out to be. i don't know her personally but i guess there are reasons to why she married him. even though she is his second wife, her husband is not cheating on anyone because he is a divorce man. strings unattach. just my own opinion. anymore questions???

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
i go to the same church as mai neng and her husband. her husband's first wife ran away from him leaving all of the kids with him so i guess he went and fell in love with mai neng when she first started out as an actress so he went over and married her and brought her here. they don't look so bad together it's just that she looks so different from how she looks in the movies. she is so skinny now i don't think she looks as good as she use to. she also had a boy hair cut and doesn't look like hmong thai'ish. it's not as bad as everyone put it out to be. i don't know her personally but i guess there are reasons to why she married him. even though she is his second wife, her husband is not cheating on anyone because he is a divorce man. strings unattach. just my own opinion. anymore questions???

Hrms.. everyone has there reasons to do wat they gotta Do.
I'm sure she has her reasons too and she's a GREAT actress. Its jux sad
that once all these Emerging actors/actress/singers from thailand and laos
are jux gettin to there highest peak of stardom. They get married to Hmong American
and then lose it all basically. Its kinda of sad for me. Maybe thea happy, I hope so..