Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 13

The next day, Ken and Ann went out to look for their wedding tuxedo/wedding dress.

Aff and Rita went out to have a girls day out. Just hanging out at the mall, normal things that girls do. They walk past the movie theater in the mall.

Rita: Hey, Aff, do you want to watch a movie?

Aff: Yea, actually I do.

Rita: Let’s watch I love you man!

Aff: Sounds good. I’ve been wanting to see that since it came out last week.

Rita: Let’s go.

Rita and Aff went to watch I love you man. Two hours later, the movie was over.

Rita: That was a good movie.

Aff: I know. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

Rita: Hahaha me too!---so what do you want to do now?

Aff: I’m hungry.

Rita: Want to go eat?

Aff: YES!

Rita: Where at?

Aff: Same place.

Rita: Thai kitchen restaurant?

Aff: Yes mam!

Just as Aff and Rita were heading out, they ran into Dan.

Rita: (sees Dan) Hey look it’s Dan (calls Dan) Dan!

Dan: (sees Rita and Aff and walks over to them) Hey, what are you girls doing here?

Rita: Oh not much. Just shopping around. We just got done watching a movie. What are you doing here?

Dan: Just looking around for some stuff (looks at Aff) Aff, how are you doing?

Aff: I’m fine thanks. You?

Dan: I’m alright.

Rita: There’s two of us here but you only ask Aff how she’s doing (pretends to get mad) I see how it is.

Dan: Oh Rita, you know I don’t mean it like that.

Rita: (laughs) I know. I was just kidding----Oh Aff, since Dan’s here. Why won’t you invite him.

Dan: Invite me to where?

Rita: Aff’s wedding.

Dan: You‘re getting marry (was kind of surprised but at the same time he wasn’t since he already knew that Aff is pregnant and he figures that that’s probably why she’s getting marry) With Aum?

Aff: (force a smile) Yea. The invitations aren’t done yet. But if you’re not doing anything. You should come.

Dan: Alright, I will go.

Rita: Well, it was nice seeing you here. But we’re going to get going now before Aff eats up the mall first since she’s really hungry right now.

Aff and Rita left to go to Thai Kitchen restaurant.

Rome and Aum were hanging out and decided to go eat out at Thai kitchen as well. As they were walking in, they met up with Vicky.

Vicky: Hey Aum! Hey Rome!

Rome: Hey Vicky. Out for lunch?

Vicky: Yea, well, Aff and Rita called me up and wants to have lunch together. So guys here for lunch too?

Rome: Yea---(noticed that Vicky was only looking at Aum) Let’s go in now.

Just as when Aum and Rome was about to go in the restaurant….

Vicky: Hey, Aum, can I talk to you?

Aum: Yea sure---

Vicky: (gave a look at Rome) If you don’t mind.

Rome: Oh, not a problem. Hey Aum, I’ll go wait for you inside ok?

Aum: Ok (with that said, Rome went inside the restaurant) So what do you want to talk to me about?

Aum and Vicky stay, standing outside, talking.

Vicky: ….Us…

Aum: Us? (confused)

Vicky: What happened?

Aum: Look, Vicky---I’m sorry---I should have never made that promise with you back then---you were right, I did find someone else---I’m sorry

Vicky: But how tho? You told me that you were going to wait for me---no matter what---

Aum: I don’t know---things changes over the year---at first, I---I never like Aff

Vicky: Then why are you marrying her then?

Aum: I had to---I have to take my responsibility---

Vicky: What responsibility?

Aum: ---she’s carrying my child---

Vicky: (Vicky was surprised when she heard Aum said that) So, you’re marrying her is because she’s pregnant?

Aum: No---I don’t know---

Rita and Aff arrive at the restaurant…

Rita: Hey Vicky’s here---and she’s talking to---Aum

Vicky: I don’t understand---

Aum: I’m sorry---for everything---

Rita: Hey guys! (notice that Aum and Vicky seem a bit on the down side)

Vicky: Hey!

Aum: Hey, how was the mall?

Rita: Fine.

Aum: Aff, how are you feeling today?

Aff: I’m alright.

Aum: Hungry? Rome is waiting inside. (grabs Aff’s hand) Let’s go.

Rita: (notice that Vicky kept eyeing Aum)

They all went inside and had lunch together.

----------

Ann and Ken found their wedding dress/tuxedo.

That night, Vicky, Dan, Aff and Aum had big thoughts into their minds.

Vicky: (thinking) Aum, I don’t understand you. If you don’t love her, why are you marrying her? Despite the fact that she’s pregnant---or do you love her?---what about me? You promised me---but look what happens---you’re with someone else---Aff!!

Dan: (thinking) I guess I should be happy for you---even tho, I’m quite hurt from this---when all along I thought that you liked me since you never failed to come hangout with me every time when I asked you to hangout---Dan, just move on dude. It’s no use. She’s someone else now.

Aff: (thinking) Aum, do you and Vicky---do you still love her?---why does it have to be Vicky?---why am I even thinking of this? Aff, snap out of this already!

Aum: (thinks back to what Vicky had said to him earlier)---am I just marrying Aff because of the child?---or do I---Vicky, I’m sorry---it was over between us since you left---I don’t know why I even made that promise to you in the first place---you were right about it---I did find someone else---someone that I---

P.S. This FF is going to end at Chapter 15! Reason is that, there's going to be a sequel to this FF. So, this FF is going quite fast now! Two more chapters til the end of this FF! There's so much that's going to happen in the next two chapters!

n_naruk

Chapter 14

Aum and Ken arrived at Aff and Ann’s house to pick them to go look for the ballroom for their wedding reception party.

Ann came down first…

Ken: Good morning hunny bun!

Ann: Morning ja!

Aum: Is Aff ready?

Ann: She should be---I don’t know---

Aff: (came down) I’m ready.

Aum: (goes up to Aff) How are you feeling today?

Aff: Ok---

Aum: Lots of puking or headaches?

Aff: Only when I first woke up but that’s just basically it.

Aum: Did you take your pill for this morning.

Aff: Yea---(a bit confused to why Aum is asking her all those questions)

Aum: Here, I’ll take your purse for you.

Aff: It’s ok---I got it.

Aum: Oh just give me to me (took the purse from Aff’s hand) Let’s go everyone (he took Aff’s hand and walk her out to the car with him)

Aum opened the car door for Aff.

Ken: Did you see what I see?

Ann: Yea. I’m standing right here too you know.

Ken: (scratches his head) How come we weren’t like that when we first started dating?

Ann: (screams at Ken) I don’t know! You tell me!

Aum: (shout from outside the car) Are you two love birds ready to go yet?

Ken: Oh we’re coming!

They head out. They went around to quite a few places but didn’t like any of them. Due to the fact that they think it’s not big enough for two weddings. Then they stop by the Wonderland hotel. They head inside. They went up to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Sawad dee kaa. How may I help you today?

Ken: Yes, we were wondering if you have any ballrooms open..

Receptionist: (types in the computer) There’s two ballrooms open.

Aum: Oh that’s great! Can we look at them?

Receptionist: Sure thing. I’ll have someone over to take you all.

Ken: Great! Thanks.

Receptionist: (calls for the ballroom manager to come out and take Aum, Aff, Ann and Ken to go look at the ballroom)

The manager came and got them and tour them around the two ballrooms.

B.M: So what do you think of the ballrooms?

Ann: They’re both beautiful and pretty decent size.

Aff: I like it.

Ken: Did you two just agreed on something?

Ann: Yea---and?

Ken: That’s a first---since---but um, yea I like it. What about you Aum?

Aum: I’m fine with anything. You guys just pick.

Ken: Ok, we’ll take this one.

B.M: Great. I’m going to need to talk to you all on how you would like for the decorations of the room. Like what kind of flowers, theme color, etc.

Aff, Aum, Ann and Ken went to have a seat with the ballroom manager and talk about the things they wanted to have in the ballroom for the wedding day.

----------

Aff: I’m hungry.

Aum: You’re hungry? Want to go eat now?

Aff: Can we---please?

Ken: I think we should. I’m kind of hungry too now after going all around town all morning. You hungry Ann?

Ann: Yea---let’s go---

They headed out from the hotel…

Aff: Can we please go to Thai Kitchen Restaurant?

Ken: Aren’t you ever tired of going there all the time?

Aff: Nope! I love the food there! I’ll never get sick of it!

Ken: Err…I don’t get how can you stand going there every week!

They arrived at Thai Kitchen Restaurant. They went inside, seated and ordered their food. Aff was eating like crazy! Ken, Aum and Ann just stare at her eating and just laugh.

Aff: What are you all looking at? (talked with food still in her mouth)

Ann: Aff, you are unbelievable. (laughs)

Aff: (swallows her food and drank water) I’m hungry!

Ann: I can see that! You’re eating like a monster!

Aff: I’m not a monster!

Ann: Oh just look at yourself!

Aff: (wines) P’Ann!

Ken: So, I see you two are ok now?

Ann: I guess---

Aff: So, you’re not mad at me anymore?

Ann: No---I never was---I was only upset---and you know I can’t ever get mad at you and if I do, it’s only for a short amount of time.

Aff: I know---and I’m sorry! (Aff gets up and walk around to Ann on the other side of the table and hug her) I’m glad that you’re not mad at me---Ruk P’Ann naa!

Ann: Ruk meun gun ja!

Ken: Awwies!

Ann: Oh be quiet!

They started eating again…

Ann: I’m telling you now. Better watch out on your eating. The wedding is in 2 ½ weeks. If you keep eating like that, you’re not going to fit in your dress---believe me

Aff: You’re saying that I’m fat?!

Ann: No---but remember that you’re pregnant!

Aff: Grrr---I hate you!

Ann: Don’t hate me---it’s all on Aum! He’s the one that made “it”

Aff: (turns to Aum) Grrr---I hate you too!

Aum: Ok, how did I even get involve with this? What did I do?

Ken: You really want to know what you did?----Ok, I’ll tell you---

Aum: Err…never mind. Don’t say anything. I have a feeling that I’m going to loose my eating appetite.

P.S. Change of plans. This FF will not be ending at chapter 15 due to the fact that more ideas popped in my head. Lol. So, I'll be using those new ideas of mine. So, therefore, this story might be a little dragging again...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ann and aff are so cute/funny together, sisterly love :)
YAY continue more with this..i understand what you mean, once the ideas come they flood lol.

n_naruk

Chapter 15 Part 1

For the next couple of days, both houses had a lot of packing to do. They agreed that Ann is moving in with Ken and Aum is moving in with Aff. So therefore, there’s a lot of packing and moving to do. Aff didn’t really do much because Aum wouldn’t let her because of her pregnancy.

It’s the night before the wedding. Ann and Aff were getting their outfits ready for the “tuk baht” in the morning.

Aff, who was in her room. She couldn’t help but just stare at her wedding, which is hung outside of her closet.

Ann: (knocks on the door) Aff, are you still up?

Aff: Yea. Come on in P’Ann.

Ann: (enters Aff’s room) What are you still doing up? (sits down on the bed next to Aff)

Aff: Nothing…just can’t sleep. What about you?

Ann: Same here. Can’t really sleep. So are you ready for tomorrow?

Aff: I don’t know…it’s just so soon…

Ann: (grab her sister’s hand) Whoa! Your hand is so cold. Nervous?

Aff: I guess…I don’t know…

Ann: Look, I’m sorry that I had to do that. Are you mad at me for telling auntie and uncle about that?

Aff: At first, I was mad but now I’m not. I know that you did what you did was because you want what’s best for me. And I thank you for that?

Ann: Thank me?

Aff: Yea…you’ve made me realized something that I’ve never knew of before.

Ann: What are you saying?

Aff: (changes subjects) Well, it’s getting late now. We should go to sleep now. It’s going to be a long day for us tomorrow.

Ann: Ok…get lots of rest na.

Aff: You too ka.

They hug and then Ann left with confusion on her face. Thinking about what Aff said Aff: Yea…you’ve made me realized something that I’ve never knew of before.

The wedding day.

Ken and Aum met up with the girls at their house. They “tuk baht” together. The elders had made and set up what they needed for the “tuk baht.” They had stood out in front of the house, waiting for the monks to come by. When the monks did came by, each couple share their hands in giving the goods to the monk. At the end, the monks made a bless to them both. After the “tuk baht” was done, they brought the stuff back inside the house.

The wedding starts at 6pm at the Wonderland Hotel. The brides and grooms had on the thai oriental outfits to start off with the night. They stood out in front of the ballroom greeting their guests. Along with the elders and Rome and Rita. The guests sign on the guest book that’s located on the table on the other side from where the brides and grooms were at. Their wedding gifts were placed on the table as well. After most of the guests have arrived, they all went inside to get the first part of the ceremony start. Which is the “song nam” “Song nam” is when everyone pours a small amount of water into the brides and grooms hands and say a bless to the brides and grooms for their marriage. While the “song nam” was still going on. Vicky just arrived. She decided to sign the guest book. Once she was done signing on the guest book, without realizing that there’s someone standing behind her. When she turns, she finds herself only like an inch away from him.

Vicky: (she looks up on him) Oh, I’m so sorry.

Dan: It’s alright. (he smiles at her passionately)

Vicky: Um, you’re kind of in my way.

Dan: Oh, sorry (realized that he is in her way and moves back) You’re here for the weddings?

Vicky: Yea…

Dan: Aff and Aum or P’Ann and P’Ken.

Vicky: For both. I’m friends with Aff and Aum but also knows P’Ann and P’Ken as well.

Dan: Really? I don’t think I remember meeting you before.

Vicky: We haven’t met yet. I just got back in town not too long ago.

Dan: Well, welcome back.

Vicky: Thanks.

Dan and Vicky were enjoying their moments of talking to each other that they didn’t even realized that they have to go inside the ballroom.

The “song nam” ceremony had just ended. The brides and grooms are heading out to change into their wedding dress/gowns and tuxedos. Rome and Rita are with them as well.

Aff: Vicky! Dan!

Vicky: (sees Aff and everyone) Hey guys!

Dan: What’s up guys?

Vicky and Dan greeted the brides and grooms and congrats them.

Ann: Ken and I will be going up now. Aff, Aum, hurry na.

Aff: Ka.

With that said, Ken and Ann went up to their hotel rooms to change.

Rita: See you in a bit guys. (Rita went with Ann)

Rome: I think I should go too (follows Ken)

Aum: When did you guys get here?

Dan: Just a while ago.

Aff: And you didn’t go inside?

Dan: Um, I got caught up with talking to Vicky here.

Aff: So, you two met?

Vicky: Yea, just now. (smiles at Dan)

Aff: Well, I’ll leave you guys now. We have to go change now.

Vicky: Ja.

Aff: Let’s go Aum! (pulls Aum with her)

Aff and Aum went up to their hotel rooms to change.

Dan: You want to go in and grab something to eat?

Vicky: Sure.

Dan and Vicky went inside the ballroom. They went by the food/drinks table.

Dan: So how long have you known Aff and Aum?

Vicky: Aff and I met since we were in elementary school. Then in high school, we went to a different high school. And that’s where I met Aum. And we used to be boyfriend and girlfriend back then.

Dan: Really?

Vicky: Yea.

Dan: So why did you guys broke up…if you don’t mind me asking.

Vicky: Nah, it’s fine. I broke up with him because I was going over sea to study after high school.

Dan: Oh I see…

Vicky: So much about me. What about you? How long have you known them?

Dan: I met both Aff and Aum during college. I used to like Aff until I found out about her and Aum. So yea…

Vicky: Funny, both people that we used like/date ended up being together.

Dan: (laughs) Yea, it is…

They continue having conversations together. Just laughing and giggling and enjoying themselves together.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ah Vicky and Dan having such a good time together and they don't realize that they're going to end together and try to break ateam apart? lol Ken and Ann are married and Aff and Aum will be living together can't wait when the baby comes

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee Vicky and Dan spending fun times together. they seem like Oh and Pang in Dum Kham...where they worked together to try to break Pong/Tangmo up, i just love Oh/Pang ^^

n_naruk

ah Vicky and Dan having such a good time together and they don't realize that they're going to end together and try to break ateam apart? lol Ken and Ann are married and Aff and Aum will be living together can't wait when the baby comes

heehee Vicky and Dan spending fun times together. they seem like Oh and Pang in Dum Kham...where they worked together to try to break Pong/Tangmo up, i just love Oh/Pang ^^
Spoiler: At first, that's how I wanted the story to be. For Vicky and Dan to try and break up Aff and Aum's relationship. I kicked that idea out of my mind for a while cus I wanted this to end like soon so I can work on the sequel. But now since you both have mention that. I might put that back in my mind again...If I do it that way, the story will extend to more chapters than I've planned for it to be...Then I just might not do the sequel and just make it it's own story...

RR, Omg, I need to continue on Dum Kum. I'm so behind in so many lakorns now a days. Lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm interesting. you could do both, finish this AND write a sequel :D

Dum Khum was good for the most part, until Pong "r" her, then some parts were kind of dumb after that. I wished they should have left it as a willing instead..it almost was too. ahahah see, once you get addicted to FF, you lost track of the lakorns...I tried to juggle watching every lakorn aired and reading FF and IM and homework...whew too much for me to handle.LOL

n_naruk

hmmm interesting. you could do both, finish this AND write a sequel :D

Dum Khum was good for the most part, until Pong "r" her, then some parts were kind of dumb after that. I wished they should have left it as a willing instead..it almost was too. ahahah see, once you get addicted to FF, you lost track of the lakorns...I tried to juggle watching every lakorn aired and reading FF and IM and homework...whew too much for me to handle.LOL
Lol I guess I could do both. Now since I'm extending this FF, the sequel will have a total different plot than what I first had in mind...

In dum kum, I believe I only got up to episode 2. SO behind. Hmmm, "r" scene. Is it worth watching? Lol. I love it when Pong tries to "r" n'ek. So hot! Lmao!

Omg, RR, you do so much at one time. I used to do that alot back then. Watching lakorns, eating, writing, and texting people. Lol. But now, IDK why I just can't seem to fit them all in. Lol. Sarnworld's FFs are so addicted to read. I think that's the case to why I can't get my hands on the lakorns. Lol.

Will update the rest of chapter 15 tonight. Gotta go help make dinner and clean my car. It's such a nice weather outside. Lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the r scene was okay...but Tangmo wasn't really upset about getting rawr, but that she thought that Pong didn't love her.

yup i use to do it all until i got more homework...i don't know how I will be able to get through college like this especially since right now, my teachers don't really care what I do just as long as i turn in the work...so i bs a lot of stuff :(

hmmm i might be able to read it tonight or have to read tomorrow, I have to study tonight...so I don't want to be on too long.

n_naruk

Chapter 15 Part 2

The guys just got done putting on their night tuxedos.

Rome: (tease) I can’t believe you guys are married now.

Aum: You’re telling me. I didn’t even see this coming.

Ken: You made it like that that’s why.

Aum: Err I know…

Rome: I still say you guys are lucky to be with the ones you love…unlike me…I ain’t got no one.

Aum: Yes you do…

Rome: Who?

Ken: Yea who?

Aum: Rita! Who else?

Rome: (laughs) Yea right. As if she likes me.

Aum: You don’t know unless you ask her.

Ken: Since when did you like her? (Ken was totally clueless)

Aum: A LONG TIME AGO but he’s not man enough to ask her out.

Ken: Omg, dude! You like the girl. Just ask her out. If you’re lucky enough. She’ll say yes. If not, oh wells dude.

Rome: …I don’t know guys.

With the girls. They just got done changing into their night gowns.

Rita: You both look amazing!

Ann&Aff: Thanks.

Ann: Rita, when will you be getting marry like us?

Rita: Err, I don’t know. Probably going to be a long way from now.

Aff: Oh don’t say that.

Rita: It’s true. Look at me, I’ve been single through out my entire school years.

Ann: I’m pretty sure that that one for you is around here somewhere but just doesn’t have enough guts to come to you.

Rita: Eh, whatever. I don’t really care about that right now. I love being single. So much more freedom.

Aff: I’m pretty sure that that person will come to you soon…maybe tonight…

Rita: Whatever…non sense…

“Knock knock”

Ken: Ladies, are we all ready yet?

Ann: almost ja.

Aum: Rome, tonight is your good chance to ask her.

Rome: Errr…

Ann: Ready ja (Ann opens the door)

Ken was amazed when he saw Ann in her wedding dress. More amazed then when Ann tried on the dress at the bridal shop.

Ken: Shall we?

Ann: We shall!

They head down arm in arm.

Aum: Wow! Is this really my bride here?

Aff: (raise her voice at Aum) What do you think?!

Aum: (scared) May I?

Aff: Sure I guess.

Aff and Aum head down arm in arm. That leaves Rome and Rita.

Rita: (notice that Rome’s mouth and eyes were wide open) Rome! Rome! (swings her hand across his face) Yo shit face! (she hit him on the shoulder)

Rome: Huh, yea?

Rita: What are you staring at?

Rome: Oh, um, nothing.

Rita: Well, let’s go now. The brides and grooms had went down already.

With that said, Rome and Rita head down.

The night was going very well. The brides and grooms had some talks with their friends and families as the night goes by. Then it was time for the brides and grooms first dance. Both Ken and Aum dedicated the song “Until You” by Shayne Ward to Ann and Aff. Both couples came down to the dance floor and dance together. As they were dancing, other couples and pairs came up to the dance floor and started dancing along with the brides and grooms. Ken and Aum gave Rome a signal to bring them the mic.

Rome: (confuse) So, who’s going first?

Aum: Give it to P’Ken first since he’s the oldest.

Aff: What are you guys going to do?

Aum: Just wait and see.

Ken: (takes the mic from Rome) I hope I can do this right.

Ann: What are you doing?

Ken: (looks deep into Ann’s eyes) Ann, my darling. I remembered the very first time we met. You didn’t like me at all. You thought that I was a total ass because I crashed into the back of your car. And I liked you ever since that first time we met. I thought I’ve never saw you again. But I did. That was fate for us. I would always bugged you for your phone number and asking you to go out to have dinner with me. You always turned me down. But I don’t know how, but somehow, you finally gave in on me. And years later, look at where we’re at now. We’re finally married. I’m proud to say that I’m the most luckiest guy to have such a wonderful and beautiful lady like you as my wife…my soul mate…my life…my everything…I love you so much Ann.

Guests: Awwws…

Ann couldn’t help but cry from hearing the sweet words from Ken. Ken hands Ann the mic.

Ann: (wipes her tears) Ken, look what you made me do?…you made me cry…

Guests: (Laughs)

Ann: You know that I do love you too very much. Always have and always will and forever will love you!

Guests: Awws…

Ken gave Ann a kiss peck on the cheek. Ann did the same to Ken. They hug.

Ken: I love you Ann.

Ann: I love you too Ken.

Aum: Ahem! P’Ken! My turn.

Ken: Oh, sorry (handed the mic to Aum)

Aum: (looks deep into Aff’s eyes) I really don’t know how I’m going to say this…it’s probably hard for you to believe me…but you know we had our ups and downs in the past. But during all those time, it made me realized something that I’ve never knew of before…I don’t know when or how it started it. And for tonight, I wasn’t expecting it to happen…at least not this soon…but I’m glad it did. Standing here with you tonight is one of the best things that’s ever happen to me. You made me one of the luckiest guy ever to be with you. I promise to you. I will be a good husband to you and a great father to our baby that’s about to be born soon.

Vicky: Baby? (Dancing with Dan) Vicky was shocked of what she just heard from Aum about the baby) Dan, noticed the shocking look on Vicky’s face.

Aff was shocked and surprised of what she heard from Aum. That’s something that she never expected to hear from him. She was just speechless.

Aum: What I’ve just said, I meant it all…I…love you, Aff Tuksaorn…

Aff was even more shocked and surprised when Aum said that he loves her. Vicky, on the other hand got angry.

Aum gave Aff a kiss peck on the cheek. Aff didn’t return the kiss. Aum hug her but somehow, something made Aff hug him back.

Rita: (dancing with Rome) Aws. That was so cute! (sniff sniff)

Rome: Are you crying?

Rita: No…

Rome: Sure does look like it (looks closer to Rita’s face) Yes you’re crying. I see tears coming down your cheeks. (tease) I didn’t know you were this sensitive.

Rita: Err, I’m not (wipes her wet cheeks)

Rome: Rita…

Rita: Yea?

Rome: I have something to tell you…

Rita: What is it?

Rome: Uh…I…uh…

Rita: ”Uh…I…uh” what? (shrugs)

Rome: Oh what the heck…(pause and then says it really fast) ILIKEYOU.

Rita: What? (she pretended that she didn’t understand what Rome just said to her) I didn’t quite understand you.

Rome: (says it really fast again) ILIKEYOU.

Rita: Ok?…once again I didn’t quite understand you…can you please say it slowly?

Rome: Um…I…like…you

Rita: Oh…

Rome: Oh, that’s it?

Rita: What do you want me to say?

Rome: Errr…I’m confessing my feelings for you here.

Rita: (giggles) You’re funny.

Rome: What’s funny?

Rita: You…

Rome: How?

Rita: Is that how you confess your feelings to a girl you like?

Rome: Err, dude, I’ve never done it before. So I don’t know…I’m nervous ok…

Rita: I can see that. (laughs) and you’re pretty bad at it too.

Rome: Would you stop laughing and giggling already? I’m serious here.

Rita: (still giggling) Oh Rome.

Rome: Errr…you’re lame.

Rita: How am I lame?

Rome: Can’t even be serious for a bit.

Rita: (stops laughing/giggling) Were you really serious?

Rome: Well, yea…

Rita: Oh…

Rome: So what do you say? (pause then starts talking really fast again) Sodoyoulikemelikeilikeyou? Willyoubemygirlfriend?

Rita: Dude, slow down! I can’t catch up with that.

Rome: So…do you like me?

Rita: (blushing) I guess…

Rome: Yes or no?

Rita: Maybe…

Rome: You’re lame…(then he kiss peck her on the cheek)

Rita: Hey! (hits Rome)

Rome: So you’re my girlfriend now?

Rita: I never said that.

Rome: I’m saying yes since technically you didn’t say no…so you’re now officially my girlfriend…(gave her a kiss peck on the cheek again)

Rita: Idiot! (hits Rome) You shit face!

Rome: I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually miss you calling me shit face.

Rita: You’re weird.

Rome: Yes I’m weird and you like a weirdo like me! (gave her a kiss peck on the cheek again)

Rita: (hits Rome) Damn, stop that already would you!

Everyone enjoy the rest of the night at the reception party of Aff&Aum and Ann&Ken’s wedding.

n_naruk

Chapter 15 Part 3

It’s nearly 11pm and most of the guests had already left. Therefore, it’s time to send the brides and grooms into their wedding suite. They decided to rent a room at the Wonderland Hotel to stay there for the night. That way it would the elders won’t have to go back from house to house to say their wedding bless to the married couples. Once the elders had said their marriage blessing, they left the married couples alone.

----------

Ann was sitting in front of the mirror, taking off her jewelries. Ken on the other hand just got done unbutton his tux. He came up close behind Ann and kiss her on the neck, as Ann was still trying to take off her jewelries.

Ann: Hey…Ken, what are you doing?…stop it…I’m trying to take off the jewelries.

Ken didn’t listen to Ann. He continues to kiss her up and down from Ann’s neck, to shoulders and up to her cheeks.

Ann: Hey…I said stop it!

Ken still didn’t listen to Ann. She finally got all her jewelries off and stood up and turn to Ken.

Ann: Can’t you at least wait?

Ken: (stares at Ann) You know we have to catch up with Aum and Aff. They’re our younger siblings and are having a baby before us. We can’t wait on that!

With that said, Ken picks up Ann, carry her to the bed and lay her down. He leans down and kiss Ann. From the lips to the cheeks, to the neck and shoulder and so on…there, they did their deed!

----------

Aff just got done taking off her jewelries. Aum was just trying to unbutton his tux.

Aff: (turns to Aum) Aum, can you help me with my dress? I can’t unzip the back open.

Aum comes close to Aff. She turns her back towards him. As Aum was unzipping Aff’s dress, he admires her beautiful tan skin. He had a touch of it. That was the very first time that he’s ever saw her back open in the light.

Aum: All done…

Aff: (turns to Aum) Thanks…

They stood there staring at each other.

Aff: Why did you said that earlier?

Aum: Say what?

Aff: During our dance. Why did you say all of that stuff when you don’t even mean it?

Aum: How do you know that I don’t mean it? (rubs his hand on her face) Like I said earlier, I meant what I said…whether you’re going to believe or not…

Aff was silence…

Aum: Will you give that chance to prove to you?

Aff: I don’t know…(she took a couple of steps to go towards the bathroom)

Aum: (thinks fast) I love you Aff Tuksaorn!

Aff became frozen and surprised once she heard Aum said that to her. She turns and look at Aum.

Aum: I love you and I really meant it. I really do love you. I don’t know when but I do…(went closer to Aff and grab her hands) All I’m asking for is one chance to prove to you that I can be a good husband and a great father to baby that’s about to be born…

Tears started to fall down on Aff’s cheeks.

Aum: Why are you crying? (wipes Aff’s tears off her cheeks)

Aff: I don’t know

Aum pulls Aff in and hug her. She hug him back, really tight.

Aum: I love you…so much…

More tears started to fall down on Aff’s cheeks. She don’t know what’s wrong with her. Why is she crying…why is she hugging him so tight…she don’t even know how she feels right now…all she knew that no guy has ever said or done anything to her like Aum did.

Aum: (parted from hugging) Stop crying now. You’re messing up your beautiful face. (wipes Aff’s tears from her cheeks and kiss peck her on the cheek)

He then walks her towards the bed and sits her down. He sat down next to her and started to kiss her from the cheek to the neck and shoulder. They got their deed started.

----------

Rita and Rome rented a room at the hotel for the night as well.

Rita is struggling with Rome once again with his drunkenness. This time she had no one to help her with him.

Rita: (complaining as she’s dragging Rome’s drunk butt to his suite room) Gosh, every damn time. I’m always stuck with you when your drunk. Me! Me! Always me! (they reach the front of Rome’s suite room) Where’s your key dude?

Rome: Rita, you’re so beautiful! (touch Rita on her face)

Rita: (slaps his hand away from her) You idiot! Drunk and still talking non sense…where the heck is your key?…I can’t believe I’m doing this again (she reach into his pocket and grab his key)

She finally got the door open and took Rome inside the suite, close the door and threw him down on the sofa in the living room.

Rita: (sighs) What am I going to do with you?

Rita went and filled up a bowl with cold water and a cloth to wipe Rome’s body. As she was wiping Rome with the cold cloth. She starts to hear Rome talking in his drunkenness sleep.

Rome: Rita…(grab Rita’s hand) Why don’t you love me like I love you? Why? (tears started to come down his cheeks) I just don’t understand. Why did you reject me?

Rita: (confused) What are you talking about? I’ve never rejected you.

Rome: Yes you did. I told you that I liked you and asked you to be my girlfriend and you never gave me an answer. You know how much hurt I was?

Rita: Rome, you’re talking non sense (tries to pull her hands away from Rome but couldn’t because he held her really tight)

Rome: (opens his eyes) Why are you going to leave me?

Rita: I’m not. I was just going to put this away. (tries to get up again) Let go of my arms.

Rome: No! if I let you go, you won’t come back to me.

Rita: You’re so drunk right now (getting mad and shook her hands off from Rome’s hands really hard and she finally got up and walking back towards the kitchen)

Only after a few steps, Rome was able to get up and pull her back. He turn her to face him and held her really tight.

Rita: Rome, what are you doing? Let go of me!

Rome: No! I’m not going to let you go.

Rita: You idiot! (starts hitting Rome) Let go of me!

No matter how hard Rita try to hit and smack Rome, he would let her go. Instead he started to kiss her from all over her face, from right to left. Neck to shoulder to cheek. Rita try to pull herself away from Rome but she couldn’t get out from his grip. He was too strong for her. The more she try to get away the more she can’t. with so much force that she’s using, that cause them to fall to the floor. With Rome on top of Rita. He continues to kiss her. The next thing that happened, Rome had ripped off Rita’s dress. Rita was crying in pain. There was no way that she could get Rome off from her…Rome had just took Rita’s virginity away…

----------

After the reception ceremony was over, Vicky went down to the bar to have more drinks. With Dan joining her. Vicky got so drunk after knowing that Aum and Aff are having a baby soon. With her hearing Aum said that, only makes her thinks that that’s why Aum was marrying Aff. Because of the baby, not because of love. As she can see from Aff’s point of view as well since Aff didn’t say anything back to Aum after he said his words to Aff during the dancing.

Vicky was drunk and Dan was only buzzed. Dan decided to open up a suite room for Vicky since he didn’t know where she live. For Vicky being a slim body girl, she’s pretty heavy when she’s got alcohol in her system. Dan carry Vicky into the suite room and close the door. He then took her to the bedroom. As he was putting Vicky down on the bed, he lost his balance and ended up falling on top of her on the bed. Their eyes met. Vicky opens her eyes and hug her arms around Dan’s neck.

Dan: Um, Vicky…

Vicky: Aum…why did lie to me? You promise me that you’re going to wait for me…and now I come back and find you married to my friend…why Aum why? (cries…starts to see a blur of Aum in Dan) Aum, is that you?…You waited for me after all! (she pulls Dan in closer to her and kiss him)

Due to Vicky’s drunkenness, she didn’t even realized that the guy she was kissing was actually Dan, not Aum! Dan being buzzed, didn’t try to pull himself away from Vicky at all! He kiss Vicky back and got his body moving on her!

n_naruk

the r scene was okay...but Tangmo wasn't really upset about getting rawr, but that she thought that Pong didn't love her.

yup i use to do it all until i got more homework...i don't know how I will be able to get through college like this especially since right now, my teachers don't really care what I do just as long as i turn in the work...so i bs a lot of stuff :(

hmmm i might be able to read it tonight or have to read tomorrow, I have to study tonight...so I don't want to be on too long.
Speaking of R scenes. I just had 4 up in one night for the rest of chapter 15. Lmao! Yes 4 R scenes! But I didn't go into much details tho. Just keeping it simple!

Aws, girl, you just study and read whenever you can! It'll still be here for you na!