Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i miss talking to you too nong kristy!!!! it's been like 2 weeks, i think...... are we far from the record yet?! how have you been and hows your bf chakrit goin? say hi for me LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol i'll make sure he gets your message. :loool:

i know. it's been so long... it's okay though. this is pretty good for a lakorn that's already ended.hehe.

so where have you been?

katia

sarNie Hatchling
my friends beach house..... it was very good, i've gotten very dark hehe. love summer... hows your new house? atm my mum is watching MTR dubbed version! dunno if i should watch again in khmer or not. it just sounds so much better in the original audio... it's gonna be a while til we c pat on stage again

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow. it's summer where you're living? that's nice! it's winter over here and i don't get my break till 20th where I go to Jay Chou's concert then head for Lake Thaoe^^. won't be seeing you guys for a week i think.hehe.

true, audio sounds way better.lol... yeah, maybe next year like around jan. or feb. not that long. miss her though.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Yeah!! It was this one that I saw.lol. I think she meant this one too.

Yup, the bloopers were funny.lol. Krit srating dancing. :loool: .
Hi everyone, i'm back, wow Kristy and Kashier, you guys have lots of posts, that's very good and yeah we've made to page 82, yeah......

you guy right, that would be the lip scene at the end because i didn't see any other one either, and i'm sure it's not a real lip kissing, it's just the angle and the camera thing but chakrit is making it so hot and cute.

by the way what bloopers are you talking about? Krit dancing? i want to see it now, where can i see it please?

Kashier, i like your banner there, where did you get it or did you create your own?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ahh! maybe we'll see someting in their next lakorn...eheheeh..**cross-finger**

i know he wuz soo cute...wahh..makes me wanna dance w/ P'Krit now..eheehehehe...esp. under the moon @ midnight...tat way we'll be together forever <--- LOL recap from Kol Ruk Game Payabath... :lol:
hehe, that would be so.......romantic lol, kahier and krit dance together under the moon @ midnight......oh yeah remind me the scene of chakrit and Kob in Kol Ruk Game Payabath too hmm miss that lakorn too....... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss talking to you too nong kristy!!!! it's been like 2 weeks, i think...... are we far from the record yet?! how have you been and hows your bf chakrit goin? say hi for me LOL
we're like 7 pages short....but Kristy can't say hi for you..cuz at the moment he's w/ me...she gets him for one day then i get him for the next day..LOL :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone, i'm back, wow Kristy and Kashier, you guys have lots of posts, that's very good and yeah we've made to page 82, yeah......

you guy right, that would be the lip scene at the end because i didn't see any other one either, and i'm sure it's not a real lip kissing, it's just the angle and the camera thing but chakrit is making it so hot and cute.

by the way what bloopers are you talking about? Krit dancing? i want to see it now, where can i see it please?

Kashier, i like your banner there, where did you get it or did you create your own?
i know...i wuz a lilo scare we might not make it..but now 82 pages..i have hope again..cuz a couple more pages and we're there girls..ehehe...

yeah! too bad it wuzn't a real lip scene..juz an angle..but Chakrit is like the king of angle kisses...ehehe..

the bloopers were short but here's the ending juz watch it 'till the end...hm..i wonder if P'Krit can shake it..ehehehe

my banner i got if from the new lakorn w/ Aom & possibly chakrit...thread in the currently airing section...juz quickly change the coloring and threw some letter on there..tat's all...ehehehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i know...i wuz a lilo scare we might not make it..but now 82 pages..i have hope again..cuz a couple more pages and we're there girls..ehehe...

yeah! too bad it wuzn't a real lip scene..juz an angle..but Chakrit is like the king of angle kisses...ehehe..

the bloopers were short but here's the ending juz watch it 'till the end...hm..i wonder if P'Krit can shake it..ehehehe

my banner i got if from the new lakorn w/ Aom & possibly chakrit...thread in the currently airing section...juz quickly change the coloring and threw some letter on there..tat's all...ehehehe
Yes! Just a few more!!

Wah! Aom and possibly Krit? Oooh.