Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Oh yeah. About the rating thing. I'm not sure what it got but I'll ask one of Pat's fan what MTR's last rating was.

You can't beat a youngster like me.lol. I'm too swift for you. One blink and he's mine.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. That is so true what you said right there. Chakrit and Aom moslty work for Exact, but never did they get to pair up. Very weird.
Awww. P'Prissy. Hmmp! Just watch. When I'm 18[in 4 years], I'm gonna fly to Thailand and take Chakrit as mine.lol.
:lol: Sweety you are so funny, I'm sure I get him first than you. LOL Too sweet I give you a + reputation yesterday.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this isn't the real version but it's my rip. the quality sounds decent just that it's the tv edited version ;) enjoy.

[OST Mafia Tee Ruk] Thank U.mp3 / MP3 320kbps / 5.35 MB

sendspace . megaupload
thanks for the song ^^. i think i have a better one though cuz the one i have is louder and doesn't have the noise afterwards.lol. thanks so much though!! anyone interested in then one i have?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i tink we all were hoping to see her pregnant...damn them!!! yeah! i tink they cut out that part where Pat hugs him from behind they looked soo cute in tat part

and i still can't get ova that since at the end wen Pat & Chakrit reunite...i alwaised though from the teasers and stuff tat the guy walking away sadly wuz por but it turned out to be tat hot bodyguard...tat wuz soo sad...

so dhan9 did u see tat part..Pat's dreams..**drools**
they really shouldn't cut out the pregant thing part lol, it'll be a bonus right?

yeah the wedding part is so sweet, i'm so jealous lol and chakrit looked his best wearing that white suit lol. Yeah i thought it was Por too when i saw in the teaser but it turned out to be Jien Hoa, so sad for him too.........

oh that part? Pat's dream about chakrit coming through the window? ( make me remember the lakorn he did with Joy R. too) yeah of course i seen that sweet part, cuz i was looking toward it, and yeah it was so :drool: , chakrit making it so hot lol, the way he kissed her lightly sideway and whispered into his ear asking pat to go back with him to Hong Kong, i was so blush lol......................they would have another willing if the alarm didn't went on lol, how disturbing is it?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
true i didn't like his his suits in Mafia..except the last one for the wedding..he looks reallie good in it....plus i like the outfit he wore wen he blocked the bullet for pat in episode 3! it looks lay back an nice

i loved how he dressed in Sang Soon as the older brother..all his clothes looked reallie good on him..esp wen he has tat cloth tingie around his neck...he looked like royality...even as Thoi...his clothes were soo cute!! eheheehe..OMFG! the suit to die for in Sang soon was tat one white suit he wore tat had lilo gray stripes..the one where Thoi wore and went home as Thun..tat suit was made for CHAKRIT!!

and i also loved his look in Kol Ruk Game...i love his white blazer..the one he wore to propose to Kob and his jean blazer...the one he wore wen he went to get Kob wen he thought she spent a night w/ Woot! dang! boy! heheheeheh
i agree, his suit didn't really fit him in Mafia, but i like some of his shirts/outfits and that jacket on him are really nice.

i think the suits that best fit him is the one he wore in the lakorn with yardtip, they were all made so perfect on him, i mean just the right sizes throughout the lakorn, and he looked so handsome in there.

And the suits and outfits in Kol Ruk Game are all very nice on him as well, oh another one is from the lakorn with Angie Hasting, there's this one scence when he just come out of the hosiptal with Angie, he was wearing a white stripe long sleeve shirt with this pant, :drool: ,wow and he looked his best in that lakorn too.

i always interest in his clothings in each lakorn and i really like most of them because when he wore the right one that best fit him, he's the hottest p'ek lol :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
So much! O.O Yeah, Pat was annoying, but I liked Pitta too. Just because she wasn't all over Krit anymore.lol. That scene was aweful where she treated him like dirt! Ahh!! Pat got the pay back though.lol... I totally agree with you. I mean, if they wanted to have the whole memo thing, it could have been longer, right? Jesus... Yeah, I didn't see those parts either :( . There was the peekaboo scene and the scene where PAt jumps into Por's arms. The pictures were kinda like this...

and like this...

Yeah. I was hoping for her to get preg. too. I guess theycut that part out because it was taking too long to film. I mean 8 months and this is all they got!!

right i didn't see that sweet scene of chakrit and pat, why they had to cut it out lol? they should make that scene to be the ending after their wedding, that would be cool lol.........

oh the second picture of Por and Pat? i'm not into them lol, so i don't mind, i mean i'm not into Por and i don't like his character in there either, abit annoyed too but anyway he's not he p'ek in there so i don't pay attention cuz he's not my p'ek style lol, i guess only chakrit can steel my heart away :blush:

yeah i couldn't believe that they cut that pregant part out, don't they know we want to see that part? so they really worked 8 months for this? but their time and efforts worth it ,because Mafia Tee Ruk is so sucessful right?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah and the wedding part... I didn't really get to see that part... You said that he was about to cry? Awww. I have to see that right now!!
oh Kristy, how could you miss that sad part of Chakrit! i almost cried with him lol, his face and his emotions were so sad, his eyes were watery when he looked at Pat was standing next to Por as Por's bride and was about to become Por's wife, he really hurted that the only lady he loved was about to be with someone else and he would lost her forever, he expressed that feeling so well, he is really talent lol. i felt so sad for him during that scene,i guess it was the saddest part in the MTR, he tried everything he can to have Pat back with him, but Pat would still not go with him because she had already chose Por no matter what, Pat said that "It's too late" i was like, what? why too late, as long as you not marry yet, you still can choose for the one you love plus she also knew that chakrit love her too and she even told Krit that she love him too but....Krit said " no but, as long as i love you and you love me, that's all it matter. Please we don't care about other people right now at this moment because i want this night to be the most memorable night for my whole life because i may not be able to see you again after this night..........." then they hugged each other, hmm so sad... ...she was just so annoyed and stupid in that part. However i really like the scene when they were on the truck and they had to stay over night at the driver's house, it was such a romantic and sad part lol, i'll have to go back and look at them again lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. I got annoyed by Pat a lot too. I just went back and saw it and Pat was thinking back in a shock that Chakrit was ganno shoot her.lol. Yeah, Krit did look sad and looked to heart broken :( .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. That dream was good... Only if the alarm hadn't ring... Oohh!! Pat was so naughty there though.lol. It was a vivid dream too... HOT!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Believe me, they cutted out a lot of great parts... I think there was also a part where Pat looked hecka like Four and Chakrit was all in black with a red tye... Guess they cutted that out too. Man!! It couldn't have been so sweet!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okies. I'll upload [Bplae Wa Kapkoon]...Anyone interested in Roo Seuk Yae? The girl song?... I totally loved that one too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey, do you guys think that the title "Ahia Tee Ruk" sounds gay and stupid if Nok Chatchai was to have another lakorn?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I got annoyed by Pat a lot too. I just went back and saw it and Pat was thinking back in a shock that Chakrit was ganno shoot her.lol. Yeah, Krit did look sad and looked to heart broken :( .
i know...during tat part i wuz like..how can u even tink he might even do someting like tat? argh! stupid girl..but i like the part wen Por came 2 ask Pat's hand in marriage and wen she looked up it wasn't Por anymore..it was Chakrit looking back at her w/ tose sorrowful eyes...LOL..dang! she was going crazie... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Believe me, they cutted out a lot of great parts... I think there was also a part where Pat looked hecka like Four and Chakrit was all in black with a red tye... Guess they cutted that out too. Man!! It couldn't have been so sweet!!

are u serious..do u have pichas kristy? argh! i love black & red on a guy...makes them tat much more dangerous & mysterious...ehehehe