Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending better be satisfying or else im gonna be mad cuz its been good throughout the beginning til now, so it would be such a disappointment to have a bad ending. yeh, it might be a rush too

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hurry up then^^. It was so sweet. Both epi 13 and 14. I feel really sad for all of them though.
I done with esp 13, now need to dl esp 14, sweety I'm back in school this week, have alot of work, I really dont have time to dl lakorn. hehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You mean where they were sleeping together on the bed then Pat woke up and tried to kiss Krit on the lips? That scene was totally cute and sweet!! He was like if you want to kiss me just tell me. You don't have to hide. Then she was like... Umm. I was going to count your eye lashes and touch his nose.lol. He went closer and he said then count. She said I don't feel like it anymore... Then he kinda swoop her down and said... Well I do now. :drool: .
awww, that sound so cute and funny. If I was Pat, I would tell him straight up, that I want to kiss him so he better close his eyes. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't want it to end either :( . To think they spent 8 months for this and only about 2 weeks in hk... I mean... What took them do long? lol Really, P'Prissy? Then I hope you the best of luck in your school :D . I have school too but it's not so tough and I'll always have enough time for Pat's lakorns. :lol: ... *sigh* ... Makes me think I should do a gif for epi14... :loool: . That's funny how you sad you'd tell him straight up... I would too. :wub: .

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow, it's ending this Friday? that's so quick,i don't want it to end either, cuz then i will to wait for another new lakorn of chakrit to watch which will be long time next year lol "sad" -_- . . anyway, i just got a few episodes of mafia tee ruk from my video store yesterday, and start watching it last night for 5 hours in a row, and i'm loving it. i really love chakrit's character there, he's so charming and knows what's he's doing. Just like pitta said " He's the mafia that every lady wish for" . He knows that he loves pat and he tells her that he love her no matter what....and pat cracked me up lol, she's so cute and funny, the role fits her so well. i'm waiting to see more realease from my store lol.........

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow, it's ending this Friday? that's so quick,i don't want it to end either, cuz then i will to wait for another new lakorn of chakrit to watch which will be long time next year lol "sad" -_- . . anyway, i just got a few episodes of mafia tee ruk from my video store yesterday, and start watching it last night for 5 hours in a row, and i'm loving it. i really love chakrit's character there, he's so charming and knows what's he's doing. Just like pitta said " He's the mafia that every lady wish for" . He knows that he loves pat and he tells her that he love her no matter what....and pat cracked me up lol, she's so cute and funny, the role fits her so well. i'm waiting to see more realease from my store lol.........
lol. Yes, yes. I agree. The beginning was so cute and funny. My fav. part was when KritnPat were at the airport then the sond came out and he turned around... My!! :drool: . Then Pat was running afterwards and they named he grong gai from there one.lol... Other scene was where Pat was coming down from the stairs like a princess or something but then fell and landed on her butt.lol... When they were practicing can you believe that Krit had a chicken wing in his hand? The guy has to stop eating :loool: . He'll turn all fat...Wahh. Sweet kissing scenes in the beginning to heart breaking sad ones afterwards.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I HOPE THE ENDING IS AS GOOD AS WE EXPECT IT TO BE....otherwise, they'll get hell from us!!!

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat is so funny and sweet when she try to kiss Krit but he woke up. hehe Esp 14 it sad for Pitta and Por, they need to understand each other. The scene where Krit kiss Pat before he go to work was sweet and she kiss him back. awwwww, sad for krit , he lose his memory (still HOT when mean) hehe , from the preview Pat beg Oh for something. Can someone tell me what Pat said to Krit when she got shot at the wedding day?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: :lol: i know i was bad for having clip at my main page but ya'' little grasshopper expand the idea to a full animation hahahhaha --- i really don't mind off topic discuzzion in the thai section cuz i do it all the time tooo !! So , i can't tell member not to spam with off topic post when myself does it tooo ;)
Awww, my heart is been touched by an ANGEL, hehe.

Now that's what I call a great admin.lol...now we're grasshoppers, eh? :loool: . thanks for the dl link p'prissy^^!
Yeah, Sarn is a great admin, who love R/Willing scenes just like us. :lol: You r more than welcome N'kristy! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is so funny and sweet when she try to kiss Krit but he woke up. hehe Esp 14 it sad for Pitta and Por, they need to understand each other. The scene where Krit kiss Pat before he go to work was sweet and she kiss him back. awwwww, sad for krit , he lose his memory (still HOT when mean) hehe , from the preview Pat beg Oh for something. Can someone tell me what Pat said to Krit when she got shot at the wedding day?
Aww. I didn't even see that part because I was skimming through... Umm... I think I translated it way back. I'll try to find it.

Wah. Just another day... I feel sad...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahh. Found it. Here you go...

Everyone yells "Pak Boong"...
Chakrit: Why did you do this? You shouldn't have.

Pat: You're not hurt, right? I'm happy that you're ok... Mint, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you sad.

Por: You don't need to say anything anymore. You don't need to...

Pat: I just want to tel you I'm sorry. I might not get to say anything anymore.

Chakrit: No, no. Don't say that. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're gonna be ok. You must not die. I'm never going to let you die. Understand? I love you. Do you hear me, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Pat: I love you too.

Pat faints... Chakrit's hugging her. Everyone yells "Pak Boong!" .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy i wanna see tat clip or picha...or watever...the one w/ Chakrit & the chicken wings..tat sound halirious..ehehe..yeah! he should work out a bit...he wasn't attractive in 2005 w/ the long hair..and the weight he gained..eheehe..but watever..i'm still in luv w/ the guy & his acting..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kristy i wanna see tat clip or picha...or watever...the one w/ Chakrit & the chicken wings..tat sound halirious..ehehe..yeah! he should work out a bit...he wasn't attractive in 2005 w/ the long hair..and the weight he gained..eheehe..but watever..i'm still in luv w/ the guy & his acting..
Sorry, but I can't share because I saw it from Iptv and I don't think anyone uploaded it.lol... I surely don't know how to record it either. :huh: ... I know... Seems like he lost weight in this lakorn though :mellow: ... He eats and styles his hair while Pat sleeps. :loool: ... I don't think he looks good with ling hair... Makes him look...huh... A bit uncool.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh. Found it. Here you go...

Everyone yells "Pak Boong"...
Chakrit: Why did you do this? You shouldn't have.

Pat: You're not hurt, right? I'm happy that you're ok... Mint, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you sad.

Por: You don't need to say anything anymore. You don't need to...

Pat: I just want to tel you I'm sorry. I might not get to say anything anymore.

Chakrit: No, no. Don't say that. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're gonna be ok. You must not die. I'm never going to let you die. Understand? I love you. Do you hear me, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Pat: I love you too.

Pat faints... Chakrit's hugging her. Everyone yells "Pak Boong!" .
Awww,that was sweet, Thank N'Kristy!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OH MY GOD KRISTY! I WAS JUST GONNA MAKE A BANNER LIKE YOURS!!!
you know when they were at the hospital!!! :D
lol Guess we think alike... I love that scene. Especially Chakrit... Man, he looked so adorable and cuddly when he was looking at Pat like that :spin:

His eyes like a little innocent kid.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Guess we think alike... I love that scene. Especially Chakrit... Man, he looked so adorable and cuddly when he was looking at Pat like that :spin:

His eyes like a little innocent kid.
LOL..but we know Mister Chakrit is far from innocent :rolleyes:

Bao my dear are u watching tis too?

eheehe..if anyone is interested...i'm prettie sure tis is gonna be dubbed soon [hmong]...eheehe :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL..but we know Mister Chakrit is far from innocent :rolleyes:

Bao my dear are u watching tis too?

eheehe..if anyone is interested...i'm prettie sure tis is gonna be dubbed soon [hmong]...eheehe :lol:
wah. seems like everyone here either speaks hmong or khmer. close to thai though.

far from innocenthe is... but at times... he's so, so cute like a little kid I could be hugging all day... :spin: