Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
[codebox]but about the role, I think sh'e playing it well. I don't see any other n'ek in Ch3 that would be able to fit Pakboong's charater[/codebox]...

I would have to disagree, I think Jannie would be able to play this role just as good if not better. Look how well she played the last lakorn "Ruk Ni Hau Jai Row Jauk" The role of Nawina was very kid like and I thought she played it very well. I have tried to watch a lot of Pat's lakorn, but can't seem to get over the fact that she just can't act. This lakorn is the first longest lakorn of Pat's that I've watched and that is only because I am in LOVE with Chakrit, if not for him I would never have made it to episode 8.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Websites would be Napapafanclub.com/board or z14.invisionfree.com/PatnPor_Affection. Every news and pictures are there, but if you look back a few pages, you should be able to find magazines, etc... I have to agree with the Pat's clothing at some point, but about the role, I think sh'e playing it well. I don't see any other n'ek in Ch3 that would be able to fit Pakboong's charater... lol ... I just have to get an animation for all the parts I like.hehe. I don't want it to end though :( . I guess it ends faster because it airs 3 days a week... No one has a preview for epi 9 because they messed up on it. They're still in the process of editing while letting the lakorn out.
i think that pat is okay w/the role

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i think that pat is portraying pakboong very well. Her cute character suits this role, janie is a good actress and can act in many different genres, but we have to remember that she's been in the biz for so long. Can't really compare these two. Besides janie's abit to old for this role plus she's not as cute as pat.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[codebox]but about the role, I think sh'e playing it well. I don't see any other n'ek in Ch3 that would be able to fit Pakboong's charater[/codebox]...
I would have to disagree, I think Jannie would be able to play this role just as good if not better. Look how well she played the last lakorn "Ruk Ni Hau Jai Row Jauk" The role of Nawina was very kid like and I thought she played it very well. I have tried to watch a lot of Pat's lakorn, but can't seem to get over the fact that she just can't act. This lakorn is the first longest lakorn of Pat's that I've watched and that is only because I am in LOVE with Chakrit, if not for him I would never have made it to episode 8.
.lol. Is Jannie as goofy as Pat in real life though? There's a reason why Nok picked Pat and every other characters. First off, Pat is already dorky & goofy in real life, second she's young and fits Pakboong's character, very cute too...Yes, Jannie did a great job in RNHJRJ. She was more of a whiner there though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i think that pat is portraying pakboong very well. Her cute character suits this role, janie is a good actress and can act in many different genres, but we have to remember that she's been in the biz for so long. Can't really compare these two. Besides janie's abit to old for this role plus she's not as cute as pat.
I agree with you.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

.lol. Is Jannie as goofy as Pat in real life though? There's a reason why Nok picked Pat and every other characters. First off, Pat is already dorky & goofy in real life, second she's young and fits Pakboong's character, very cute too...Yes, Jannie did a great job in RNHJRJ. She was more of a whiner there though.
I would agree with both of you. If Janie really play this lakorn, I think it would be odd because she is older and look more mature, which I'm not really feeling her acting. Like Kristy said Pat character is young, dorky,goofy,and very cute. Janie not as cute as Pat like Katia said. This kind of role suits Pat the most, most her lakorn is funny, sad, and cute just like Mafia Tee Ruk. When I watch Janie alot, I got bore with her acting but for Pat it make you want to see her again because the smile she put on your face, will still be there when the lakorn end. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would agree with both of you. If Janie really play this lakorn, I think it would be odd because she is older and look more mature, which I'm not really feeling her acting. Like Kristy said Pat character is young, dorky,goofy,and very cute. Janie not as cute as Pat like Katia said. This kind of role suits Pat the most, most her lakorn is funny, sad, and cute just like Mafia Tee Ruk. When I watch Janie alot, I got bore with her acting but for Pat it make you want to see her again because the smile she put on your face, will still be there when the lakorn end. :D
Great words Prissy ;) .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, lol. I really want to know when is win and chompoo going to fall in love, want to see this couple. hehe
Are they even going to fall in love those? Both of them would look cute though because they have that little chinese look.lol.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm late but I rather have Pat play this.. Janie was just str8 up annoying in the last lakorn but Pat doesn't annoy me lol.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
haha yeah Janie wouldn't fit in this role..^^ she was annoying in her last lakorn... Pat is playing a wonderful role. I love this lakorn. Best so far ever since.. iono there hasn't been a good lakorn lately haha beside tat ruk tat..w.e with Pim and Captain.. Love mafia tee ruk =]

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
haha yeah Janie wouldn't fit in this role..^^ she was annoying in her last lakorn... Pat is playing a wonderful role. I love this lakorn. Best so far ever since.. iono there hasn't been a good lakorn lately haha beside tat ruk tat..w.e with Pim and Captain.. Love mafia tee ruk =]
Yea same here, i found Janie really annoying in Ruk Nee... (no offence to her fans). I reckon Pat is doing a good job
portraying her character. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't talk about RNHJRJ in front of Kashie..are you girls crazie?? you know i'm sensitive...**cry**...anywayz..i luved tat lakorn...Janie's screaming and complainning was cute in the beginning...the it got a bit annoying..and then she stops screaming and complainning for a section of the lakorn and i actuallie miss her screaming..odd..but i did..and P'Ken was juz totalllie a hottie in there...My Beloved Ken...eheehe..but yeah! Janie wouldn't fit the role of PaBoong <--goodness is tat her name..i haven't watched it in a couple of dayz..did i forget alreadie...ehehee

hopefullie i'll make time for last week's episode tis week...

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE BANNER KRISTY MADE ME..DO YOU LIKE?

tinah

sarNie Coma
2 thumbs up for pat!..i think shes the best newcomer out there and even better than most younger gen. some of ch3's experience actress would also suit "pakboong" like vicky and i say janie too. they dont necessarily have to look like their characters age and viewers wont be pay attention to it if it's not that noticable

yes, i like ur banner kashie!..well done kristy. hehe