Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, they haven't finished yet. They might air it next month or later cuz it's not done yet.
.Anyways,I can't wait to see Chakrit&Pat!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
...I'm not even sure if it's true or not yet. We'll just have to wait till it airs and see

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no affense to the Por fans..but i wuz soo happie wen i finally found out tat leadin' Pra'ek wuz my Chakrit...wen i first saw tis thread and saw Chakrit's name after Por's...i wuz like..nah-huh..they traded the older one foe the younger one...LOL...i can't wait too see tis now..but umm...from the pichas...Chakrit doesn't dress like a Mafia..he does more like a good boi...eheehe..he's so smokin' hot & talented...but gotta admit...Pat & Krit..look kinda weird..but yeah! he's a good actor so he can pull it off....he alwaise does...even w/ his love-life rumors...LOL...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aWWw my baby lost weight!!!!!! But with him losing weight he matches well with pat now. Krit can really carry off that mafia look. *cough* if you want his movie. *cough* his xxx scene.
WHoooOOOH!! the onlie words i saw here wuz Krit...his Movie....and his XXX scene :spin: ...so..**cough**cough**..wat if I want his**cough** body :drool: ----- :w-scene-pop-corn: ..i mean...**cough**his movie..yes..wat if i want it...wat wil happen...LOL... :rolleyes:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
pink_juliet_kashie Posted Today, 12:07 AM
aWWw my baby lost weight!!!!!! But with him losing weight he matches well with pat now. Krit can really carry off that mafia look. *cough* if you want his movie. *cough* his xxx scene.

WHoooOOOH!! the onlie words i saw here wuz Krit...his Movie....and his XXX scene ...so..**cough**cough**..wat if I want his**cough** body ----- ..i mean...**cough**his movie..yes..wat if i want it...wat wil happen...LOL...
lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha. That's so funny. I'm okay with both Chakrit and Por. Doesn't really matter anymore...Every new couple looks weird together b/c you've never seen them act together before.lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
no affense to the Por fans..but i wuz soo happie wen i finally found out tat leadin' Pra'ek wuz my Chakrit...wen i first saw tis thread and saw Chakrit's name after Por's...i wuz like..nah-huh..they traded the older one foe the younger one...LOL...i can't wait too see tis now..but umm...from the pichas...Chakrit doesn't dress like a Mafia..he does more like a good boi...eheehe..he's so smokin' hot & talented...but gotta admit...Pat & Krit..look kinda weird..but yeah! he's a good actor so he can pull it off....he alwaise does...even w/ his love-life rumors...LOL...
yeah when i first saw this thread and heard people said that Por and Pat is the leading, i was like huh..what?..no way, this can not be! What about my chakrit? but then i was so happy that the p'ek was Chakrit and Pat not Por and Pat, sorry no offense to the Por's fans...Well i think Por is also a good actor but i don't think his acting and charming is up to the level of Chakrit yet...lol i think i need to run before someone will throw rocks to me....but i think most of you would agree with me right? Yeah i can't wait to see my Chakrit on screen again. Hope they have lots of sweet scene together becasue Chakrit is really good at those type of scene. He can make us melted :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He's a good actor, but I'm not sure when I comes to the sweet scenes he's good in the talking part. The way he talks is annoying. It's like he's mumbling all the time. I guess it's still good? He makes my heart beat really fast when it's a sweet scene, it's just the mumbling I don get.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
He's a good actor, but I'm not sure when I comes to the sweet scenes he's good in the talking part. The way he talks is annoying. It's like he's mumbling all the time. I guess it's still good? He makes my heart beat really fast when it's a sweet scene, it's just the mumbling I don get.
Well i think that's how he want to show that he's nervious.As You know when you're in love, you feel nervious and shy?That's how he want to express his feeling that's he's in love, and it's not easy to speak out those sweet words because you don't always speak out to anyone, only the one that is special to you. Well that how i feel when i see him mumbling those sweet words and it's so cute and yeah make my heart melt lol :wub: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well i think that's how he want to show that he's nervious.As You know when you're in love, you feel nervious and shy?That's how he want to express his feeling that's he's in love, and it's not easy to speak out those sweet words because you don't always speak out to anyone, only the one that is special to you. Well that how i feel when i see him mumbling those sweet words and it's so cute and yeah make my heart melt lol :wub: .
:lol: You say it so sweetly. :spin: . I wish he said that to me :drool: .