Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
omg both por and chakrit is peke im going to fainted my two hott hubby are in it i dont know who to cheer i cant wait to see how pat and chakrit chemistry is like since they never play a lakorn together

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
thanx Sandy

i wonder whos this guy. hes cute :wub:
just watched see san bun teung...and the cast seemed really close...can't wait for it to air..

and the cute guy in this pix is one of the mafia guy...so that makes him a bad ass...which is even more hot.... =]

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i saw that epi of SeSan too. omg, it showed that guy on the pic and wow, he looked like a chinese mafia. so HOT!! :drool: it would of been nice if he was the pra'ek. hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i find it funny that everyone's looking forward to krit/pat instead of por/pitta. haha~
well, that includes me, too... i don't even know who's pitta ... she looks pretty BUT i don't
think she looks n'ke material at all... =/

btw, chinese mafia guy is so hot! *DROOLS*

definitely looking forward to this. ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pitta is from Bua Prim Narm, and Sapai Part Time.Those are the only 2 lakorns i saw her in.

I guess Win is hot .hehe.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ah that two lakorns she starred in? is that sapai
part time have chatchai and joy s. in it, right? that
explains why i don't even know her from those lakorns
i didn't see it both yet. ^^;

anyways, i wonder does they filming it now or anyone
knows when will it airs?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^ah that two lakorns she starred in? is that sapai
part time have chatchai and joy s. in it, right? that
explains why i don't even know her from those lakorns
i didn't see it both yet. ^^;

anyways, i wonder does they filming it now or anyone
knows when will it airs?
oh.i see.

they're filming this lakorn now and it'll air sometimes this year.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
a remake??i don't think so cuz this is chatchai's first lakorn and i don't think they would want to start out as a remake.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
omg hot mafia chinese dude ..he is so sexy hahah look at him sleep...hahah omg heheheh and pat and chakrit...hah cool new match.. por and pitta? ehh... ok.. haha I can't wait for this one

tinah

sarNie Coma
he really does suit the chinese mafia..so hot..

i hope he'll get to be in leading roles

Pai

sarNie Egg
aWWw my baby lost weight!!!!!! But with him losing weight he matches well with pat now. Krit can really carry off that mafia look. *cough* if you want his movie. *cough* his xxx scene.
Yeah, Kkrystal. He lost so much weight. I have watched his recent episodes of Pen Tor and he is Sooooo........cute

and handsome. I know it's not so healthy that he lost much weight like that but it makes him so adorable on the

screen (no more full cheeks) .

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally saw chackrit lol. Today, SeSan went behind the scene of this lakorn and it was the first scene of Pat/Chackrit together. Chackrit looked cute. him and pat look like brother/sisters though lol. hopefully they'll have cute chemistry

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I saw that episode too...and I totally agree with you tinah....but i saw his body...will..the upper part that is..but he's still cute....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing tinah.I totally want to watch it but i can't beacause my computer is too slow.I'm gonnna hav eto wait until Friday as always.