Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Since Krit is Pat's p'ek, I'm looking forward to this lakorn. From the pics above, Pat and Krit looks great as a couple. I can't wait.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yes this is one of the lakorn I'm looking forward to. i hope Pitta and Por's story will also be just as interesting as Pat and Chakrit.

Susie

sarNie Adult
in some pics they look okay but just one of the pic which was the second one. It looked like chakrit is way older but whatever imma still watch this lakorn. i want chakrit to pair up with kat english again!!

thuy

sarNie Egg
I am really looking forward to it, because Chakrit is such a good and hot actor!!! I hope that his chemistry with Pat will be as intense as with Kob in their lakorn "Kol ruk game payabath". Actually, I would love to see him pair up with Ann Thongprasom. They have not played together yet, right?

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
At first I thought Pat and Por are pairing up again...as much as I like them in lakorn...but I've seen too much of them pairing as pr'a N'a already...since Chakrit is the p'ra ek...so going to watch this lakorn when it come out! :loool:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The highly anticipated Mafia!!!!! I'm sooooo curious to see Pat and Chakrit together..... I want to see how they act around each other..... LOL I wonder if it's all tension and uptight and everything.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see pat and chakrit. I wanna see someone new for pair up with pat. I think she is adore. Also, chakrit is cute.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i wonder if there's actually going to be a "r" scene because from the pictures,it seems like Pat and Krit are really sweet together rather than being aggressive.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
i thought there was according to summary u translated or maybe not an R...they do have a kid right? its been so long since the last time i read the summary.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hmmmm..a 'r' scene :r-scene-pop-corn: or a willing scene :w-scene-pop-corn: ...well,i'm still deciding which i would prefer.hehe.but pat's still gonna have a baby either way :baby-scene-pop-corn: