Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Merit

sarNie Adult
As much as I like seeing Pat/Por together...somehow I am more excited seeing Pat/Krit together..lol..

The pics above with Pat/Krit looks really good....the pic where Krit looking at Pat...awwwww...seem so smitten...

I know Krit does seem a little old for Pat..but I think he still looks good with her...Krit might have a terrible relationship track record but he is a very talented actor...

I can't wait to see it now...go Pat/Krit...:)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
pretty,pretty,pretty!!!They make an awesome couple!!!I can't wait to see this!!!!I wonder if the storyline is gonna be like the ne i summerized...still excited!!There are more pixs of them together but i'm not dure if tinah has time to post it up here.....

Merit

sarNie Adult
that guy in the above pic does look hot...he would make a hot mafia...lol..

The more I see pics of this lakorn the more I am looking forward to it...can't wait..

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:blink: :blink: When the heck was Chakrit in this movie?? So who gets with who?? && it'll be kinda boring if it's always Por and Pat. I hope Por don't play the weak role like Bua Prim Nam...I seriously wanted to shoot him in that lakorn.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Pok isn't in the lakorn. She was visiting her boyfriend who happens to be in the lakorn. That's him in the picture. They've been together a while.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats really sweet of Pok flying to Hong Kong with her bf to support him. they make a cute couple!..

When the heck was Chakrit in this movie?? So who gets with who?? && it'll be kinda boring if it's always Por and Pat. I hope Por don't play the weak role like Bua Prim Nam...I seriously wanted to shoot him in that lakorn.
Chackrits getting with Pat and Pors with Pitta.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Pok's boyfriend wasn't that appealing b4 cuz of his nerdy look, but now he is with that body and that look. He is mighty fine now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
the summary was posted back awhile ago.We're not sure if its the actual one but Pat's name is Packboong,Chakrit's is Chayling( at least that's what i think it is) and i don't know Por and Pitta's name.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pics. Everyone looks great. I hope it turns out GREAT.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Thanks for sharing the pics.
I cant wait til it airs.
I wanna see these couples on screen ! :drool: :lol:

Merit

sarNie Adult
sorry to say this...but I think pat/krit is going to be hot together....can't wait...they really do look good together on screen.