Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
I wonder why you are having a hard time logging on to Interlove?  Maybe you just need to restart your computer.  I'm not having any troubles.  LOL.
[post="172119"][/post]​
my computer is fine.i think it's cuz i typed it wrong or something cuz i was having no problems with it yesterday .Anyway , thanxs for your concern :p .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
my computer is fine.i think it's cuz i typed it wrong or something cuz i was having no problems with it yesterday .Anyway , thanxs for your concern :p .
[post="172125"][/post]​
You're welcome, KristyS. I hope you are able to log on by now. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I hope there's more info on Mafia Tee Ruk soon. It's going to be such a wonderful lakorn. I can't wait for more of Pat and Por!!

Jay88

sarNie Egg
YESSS. Another lakorn with Pat & Por. That is GREAT news. And the summary sounds interesting. Aaah I can't wait that long :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hopefully they alreadt started filming but i haven't hear any news about this lakorn yet :( .
I can't wait for this lakorn to air!!!!! ^_^ !

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks KristyS!! I finally read the summaries... It does sound like a really intense lakorn, the romantic comedy I was hoping for..... :unsure: :unsure: But from the summary there's a baby before marriage???? uh oh, we know what this mean :( :D :D Can't wait to watch this one!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It was a nice summary back there .thxs KristyS.Story line interesting.I'll be sure to wtch this lakorn.
No prob ^_^ !How you doing lately?Haven't seen you around Sarn that much anymore.

Thanks KristyS!! I finally read the summaries... It does sound like a really intense lakorn, the romantic comedy I was hoping for..... :unsure: :unsure: But from the summary there's a baby before marriage???? uh oh, we know what this mean :( :D :D Can't wait to watch this one!!!!
No problem ^_^ !I like the way the story line was written and I hope they have more news for this :D lakorn soon .

Since I've been in Sarn I haven't done much.The least i can do is at least translate some stuff and collect as much info as I can ^_^ !

The new Sarn is pretty .LOL .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
really it seemed like forever to me :sweat: . I am hoping they have more info on this lakorn .I really want to know more about it .People remember if you have an info on this lakorn please share.Thanks ahead.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm trying to search for new info of Mafia Tee Ruk. I haven't found any yet. Anyways, I'm anticipating everything about this lakorn. I really want to see some pictures. I miss seeing all the sweet poses of Pat and Por.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
I'm trying to search for new info of Mafia Tee Ruk. I haven't found any yet. Anyways, I'm anticipating everything about this lakorn. I really want to see some pictures. I miss seeing all the sweet poses of Pat and Por.
i think they haven't started the production of this lakorn. Since Por is having 2 lakorn on process rightnow (Bua prim nam & Tae Jai Rak) :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think they did either cuz Pat and Por have two lakorns filming right now.There should be some news in Seesan by now if they sarted filming .Waiting every single weeek to watch Seesan and still no news on Mafia Tee Ruk disappoints me :( .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig and KristyS. Mafia Tee Ruk is probably the last on Pat and Por's agenda. KristyS when you see any news on Seesan would you please share with us?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would like to share but each week is nothing in seesan but hopefully they'll have some news this next week.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm going to check in PolyPlus to see if there is any news in Ram Pee Sawas.Hopefully there is some news in thaitv 3 too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMmM isn't This already out??? or am I mistaken it with another lakorn lmfao!!! Cause I saw up to part 2 of a lakorn with Por, Chatchai and Namfon but not pat =x lolsssss maybe I'm mistaken it=x lolss